Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cuddle Bunny... Mmmmmm!
raven9653
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 19 posts

Cuddle Bunny... Mmmmmm!
04-04-2013 12:50 PM

Cuddle Bunny is one of my new favorites for date nights with my husband!

I have the oil-based, roll-on version.

I put on two, 2" rolls (one on my wrists, rubbed together, and one between my breasts):
It definitely encourages my husband to be more cuddly and attentive and to take things slowly. He's more thoughtful and chivalrous, and that makes me feel more ladylike and special. He opens doors for me, pulls out my chair, holds my hand under the table, and the moment I finish my drink, he calls for the waitress to get me a refill. He just generally seems more willing to look for ways to help and please me, and that makes me want to please him more, too! Heart I did notice that I had to take a bit more of a lead to go further than holding hands and kissing, though, but a little touching in the right places made it easier to lead him in the right direction. Flirt

Four 2" rolls - one between breasts, one on each side of neck, one split between wrists:
He generally seems more relaxed, open, and talkative. Uh-oh! Now he only wants to cuddle, so I took the lead and really had to put in a lot of effort to convince him to go further! Moil

Think I'll stick with 2-3 rolls most of the time! Seems it will be great for those days when I know he's had a rough or stressful time at work.

Other notes:
Several scent samples were included with my order, and I must say, they all smell delicious! Winnie's Almond Musk (PE) has been especially fun to play with--I'm not sure what's in it, but it seems to get me a lot of double-takes from men, and a calm friendliness from women.

The shipping was fast, website was easy to use, communication was great, and I had no problems with my order. I'm really pleased. I will definitely be ordering from LPMP again!
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 12:51 PM by raven9653.)
04-04-2013 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Isis, NuTrix, halo0073

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

RE: Cuddle Bunny... Mmmmmm!
04-04-2013 11:05 PM

YAY! Another Cuddle Bunny winner! I love reading posts like these Big Grin CB is a winner with my hubs too Heart

SO glad your experience with LPMP had been excellent thus far...I know their talents had won me over after order # 1 sideLol And I have yet to be disappointed by their delectable delights Girl in love

Great post!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-04-2013 11:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread