Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creating a pleasant aura
ralphdibney
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Creating a pleasant aura
03-01-2019 5:19 AM

Hi all,

I've been using Wolf and like it, especially the fact that it's really pleasant. When I have some on my hand after applying, it's pretty addictive to smell it.

That helped me get a bit more specific about what I want when it comes to a pheromone blend. And I was wondering if you guys can point me in the right direction.

I want something that only creates positive feelings. So no intimidation etc. Also, I prefer it to have no sexual component whatsoever.

So that would be a social. Actually, I prefer to scratch the label alltogether.

Ideally, it doesn't have any positioning effect either. Meaning, it shouldn't place me in any type of position compared to other people. No VIP, alpha, equal, etc. I would like that to be neutral, since I prefer to do the positioning myself.

It often helps to narrow down the search if you know what to exclude and the above are those things.

What I'm looking for is something that simply makes the people around me feel good. Period. In a pleasant way and not in a very strong way that makes it outside their natural range of feeling. But I guess that's a dosing thing.

So far I've found Aura of Amity and it kind of fits. It's still focused on the social element, while I would like it to be generally feeling good. Though not excluding social (or anything). Just the whole range of pleasantness that pheromones can provide.

Also, this concerned me, it is written on the sales page: "The Pheromones in this formula are made to make you and everyone in the room feel like they just did a shot."

That's not my goal at all, I don't want people to feel or be intoxicated. However, it is a sales pages and I wonder if that claim is exaggerated.

The other product that seems promising is Hypnotica. On a review site, of which I don't know if what they say is accurate, they say: "Hypnotica is almost completely neutral depending on how YOU interact with the people around you." That is exactly the kind of neutrality I'm looking for.

That's what I've found so far. Any suggestions?
03-01-2019 5:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Creating a pleasant aura
03-01-2019 6:45 AM

To be honest with you, and I know this might not be so helpful, but everything you were saying screamed Instant Shine (from Androtics) to me.

Sadly, (not sure if you are aware of this fact or not) since the company went to shits you cannot get it anymore. They do have some kinda sketchy website up now selling it under “Shine V2” and it is oil. However, their formulas changed so much over the years and this company has fell so much I would proceed with extreme caution and do proper research before spending that 100$ for a bottle.

However, a very close product that should come close to that is BlissXS. This should be close to what you are looking for in terms of a “feel good” pheromone (and that is to the extent of my knowledge).

Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019 6:48 AM by PheroJack.)
03-01-2019 6:45 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Creating a pleasant aura
03-01-2019 11:03 AM

Order straight Alpha-Androstenol

Or Bliss from PXS
Open Windows by Love Potion
Nude - Liquid Alchemy
Glace - Alpha Dream
Orbital - Apex

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-01-2019 11:03 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2019 11:56 AM

I would recommend one of the charisma scents from lpmp.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
03-01-2019 11:56 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-01-2019 12:11 PM

(03-01-2019 11:56 AM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I would recommend one of the charisma scents from lpmp.

Yup. Charisma is a winner in my book.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-01-2019 12:11 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2019 6:18 PM

Bliss or GOA. Or a few drops of Voodoo if you want targets to "remember" the vibe.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-01-2019 6:18 PM
Dakkila
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-02-2019 7:37 AM

Nude works for me for that kind of situation, both being around ladies and men.
Back then, sometimes I mix it with Hypnotica. It helps the communication have a smoother flow to it.
Nonetheless, Nude solo works fine.

LAL:
Nude Alpha Gel, Nude, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, A1, Lucky 7 Royal*, Primitive*, Possess*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Vibe, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, SOB, A1, Exotica*, Crush*, Temptress*
03-02-2019 7:37 AM

Share This Thread