Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Creating Powerful Rapport to Help Pheromones Work Better
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Creating Powerful Rapport to Help Pheromones Work Better
06-27-2018 9:25 AM

Lately, I have been playing with the idea of ways to get better and more powerful effects from pheromones.

My goal was to really ramp up my sales production to a level far beyond anything that I’ve achieved before...With the idea being that I would transition to a master level sales trainer.

One thing that has started me on the road to my goal is the power of building stronger rapport.

The hypnotist, David Snyder, has a free video on YouTube that talks about how to make someone love You in 20 minutes (I’m paraphrasing a bit).

The video is very long which is why I am not posting it, but I will share 2 simple concepts that have really worked well in both sales and relationships with other people.

He calls the questioning 3QM. Basically, each question in the category below increases rapport. The level 1 question just gets attention and brings the person to the here and now. The level 2 question gets them talking to you at a deeper level ( men tend to identify with their profession and women tend to identify with some outside passion). I think outside passion works well for both men and women. The final question involves asking them about a positive childhood experience.

1. Location/occasion
2. Profession/passion
3. Child hood positive story

The second technique involves repeating back the words they use.

I practiced these two techniques everyday in random situations before I tried them in sales. They really work everywhere.

I have deepened my rapport with customers who have bought from me for years and the result is that they increased their orders exponentially. New customers have bought faster. Bonding with new people is easier.

I have had people who started out as total strangers offer me help in ways (without pheromones) that I have never seen before.

And then I add the pheromones. Can’t highlight enough how totally and completely more effective I am with these simple rapport techniques and pheromones.

We focus on combining different molecules for a better response, but what more could you do?
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018 9:28 AM by DarkLord1.)
06-27-2018 9:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Creating Powerful Rapport to Help Pheromones Work Better
06-27-2018 2:08 PM

It's some really good stuff you are sharing I will look at this video when I have the time.

Maybe you can look at Richard Bandler Video, Persuasion Engineering, it's a 8 Video program of around 2 hours each. There is also one in Audio and a book about it, if you didn't study it already that's some good stuff in my opinion.

From what I'm learning, the most important according to what I have seen until now seems to be your personal state, at least according to him. So for example if you feel like shit, no matter what you say it's not going to work, or at a very low ration. So for example if someone can learn to amplify the self effect through hypnosis training that would be finger , I have been watching video on acting so I can laugh more easily for example.
I think I'm getting better self effect with BW now thanks to that which is to say I can switch from playful to anger from easily for example. Also sometimes I read some guys are trying to go against placebo effects like it's a bad thing, if you are trying to test the product that's probably not useful but if you are just here for the results or the fun instead of preventing the placebo I would amplify it as much as possible, placebo is hypnosis anyway.

Another point I think that I used to miss before, is voice tone, sexy voice, playful voice, happy voice, sad voice, etc, learning to recognize them and use them anytime you want, whether internally in your head for self effect or to affect others. It can sound so simple that it's often overlooked.
One exercise someone can do is while watching movies/series pick is to pay attention to voice tone actors use, then repeat it while your are in your car when no one can hear so you can practice easily. I practice each time I'm in my car instead of listening to music, and just practice voice acting like that put in me a great state before a date or any event where I perform socially.

Also the real wolf of Wall street seems to believe voice tone is very important, which I think he got from NLP as he seems to use the exact same technique, word and pattern while talking.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018 3:10 PM by WereWolf666.)
06-27-2018 2:08 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

RE: Creating Powerful Rapport to Help Pheromones Work Better
06-27-2018 3:11 PM

(06-27-2018 2:08 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  It's some really good stuff you are sharing I will look at this video when I have the time.

Maybe you can look at Richard Bandler Video, Persuasion Engineering, it's a 8 Video program of around 2 hours each. There is also one in Audio and a book about it, if you didn't study it already that's some good stuff in my opinion.

From what I'm learning, the most important according to what I have seen until now seems to be your personal state, at least according to him. So for example if you feel like shit, no matter what you say it's not going to work, or at a very low ration. So for example if someone can learn to amplify the self effect through hypnosis training that would be finger , I have been watching video on acting so I can laugh more easily for example.
I think I'm getting better self effect with BW now thanks to that which is to say I can switch from playful to anger from easily for example.

Another point I think that I used to miss before, is voice tone, sexy voice, playful voice, happy voice, sad voice, etc, learning to recognize them and use them anytime you want, whether internally in your head for self effect or to affect others. It can sound so simple that it's often overlooked.
One exercise someone can do is while watching movies/series pick is to pay attention to voice tone actors use, then repeat it while your are in your car when no one can hear so you can practice easily. I practice each time I'm in my car instead of listening to music, and just practice voice acting like that put in me a great state before a date or any event where I perform socially.

Also the real wolf of Wall street seems to believe voice tone is very important, which I think he got from NLP as he seems to use the exact same technique, word and pattern while talking.

I think you are right on all counts. The Wolf of Wall Street did study NLP. The tonality stuff is great....Credit to SargeMaximus who opened up my eyes to tonality.

David Snyder also has a video on state control that I use too. It involves changing your physiology to control your state. Powerful Stuff.

That 3 question technique with the echo language add on has been magic....and then you add on state control, tonality, etc and you become unstoppable.

Just thought I would share a step in my journey. Thanks for the comment.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018 3:11 PM by DarkLord1.)
06-27-2018 3:11 PM

Share This Thread