Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cover scents - reply from LAL's customer service
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 54 posts

Cover scents - reply from LAL's customer service
07-28-2015 9:03 PM

Hi all,

I've read on this forum several opinions about cover scents and some were actually each other's opposite. So I figured I'd email LAL's customer service about it. My question was along the lines of if I can use deodorant on top of mones. And if not, should I apply them next to each other.

Here's their response, including a surprising fact about how Garry uses Bad Wolf. Smile

==

Aloha,

Anything you apply with a pheromone product will change how it works. It will increase or decrease the pheromone cloud and trail. It will change the pheromone lifespan, again based on how much goes airborne how fast.

I would imagine that applying near each other instead of on top of each other would be fine.

You do know you can simply increase the amount you are wearing to increase the pheromone signature? I know Garry uses something like 30 drops of Bad Wolf when he is clubbing.

Lava

==

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
07-28-2015 9:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Alphonse

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
353 thanks in 134 posts

RE: Cover scents - reply from LAL's customer service
07-29-2015 7:52 AM

(07-28-2015 9:03 PM)Mr. E Wrote:  I know Garry uses something like 30 drops of Bad Wolf when he is clubbing.

Lava

==

30 drops?!? I thought I was using too much with 6 drops. I am going to have to give this a go the next time I go out.

A
07-29-2015 7:52 AM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 54 posts

RE: Cover scents - reply from LAL's customer service
07-29-2015 8:28 AM

(07-29-2015 7:52 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  30 drops?!? I thought I was using too much with 6 drops. I am going to have to give this a go the next time I go out.

A

Let us know what happens!

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
07-29-2015 8:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cover scents tip Lucifer 8 313 04-02-2016 12:44 PM
Last Post: Fiedler
  Ouds and Attars as cover scents. Lucent 11 1,738 03-17-2016 6:43 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  LAL's Wolf vs PT's Captain for work? in3deep 16 1,861 03-12-2016 12:15 PM
Last Post: BadExposure
  Do these need cover scents? Mr. E #2 7 481 01-01-2016 5:02 PM