Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could Urban Meyer be using Pheromones for recruiting?
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Could Urban Meyer be using Pheromones for recruiting?
01-31-2017 3:21 PM

Maybe I have a little hate in my heart because my chosen team has not beaten the buckeyes as of late....

Read an article (snippet below) that made me think about an advantage when recruiting kids to play for you....I know winning is the ultimate formula...Teams that send more kids to the NFL too....Who the coaches are....Chances of you playing....How the ladies look.....Tutoring...help after football....I'm not saying anyone gets paid off from boosters because i don't have proof.....but what about pheromones? Maybe something to make the parents feel so nice about the recruiter that visited their home.

Maybe something to make the recruit and his coach feel a special connection with one program over another.

“Meyer is the best recruiter in college football,” Farrell said. Alabama Coach “Nick Saban wins all the national titles and recruiting titles and he’s a terrific recruiter, but he’s very straightforward. He’s very deadpan. He’s not creative. Urban Meyer always knows who is the right person to talk to, which angle to take, how to take the angle … There’s something about him, his mannerisms. People say this about a lot of people with charisma: He makes people feel like they’re the most important person.”

Many focus on the getting laid dimension of pheromones....I get that....Only throwing out something that might help expand how people think a bit. I don't know if anyone is using it for an advantage....but could it be an advantage?
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 3:22 PM by DarkLord1.)
01-31-2017 3:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Could Urban Meyer be using Pheromones for recruiting?
01-31-2017 3:50 PM

Yeah, it's definitely an advantage to the ones who are open minded enough to give it a try and wait it out. I've seen some weird things happen because I use pheromones, and 9/10 aren't sex related. These include telling me too much information, giving me wayyyy preferential service, my supervisor thinking I'm a god of the office, and (here's a sexual that everyone is expecting) a group of girls pushing really hard to get me and a friend to go home with them. Pheromones are seen in our culture as something to put on, that makes women act ridiculously attracted to you and throw themselves at you. Everyone knows that's ridiculous, so they don't try. Experienced pheromone users know that's ridiculous too. It's the slightest advantage that can affect every single aspect of our lives that we use everyday. Use them correctly, you will always come out ahead.

Keep it on the low. This is the reward that us open minded individuals get.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 3:50 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
01-31-2017 3:50 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-31-2017 7:03 PM

(01-31-2017 3:50 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Keep it on the low. This is the reward that us open minded individuals get.

True that. I second this. Smile
01-31-2017 7:03 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2017 4:31 AM

May be.

It is better to be quite about pheromones. They can enhance many interaction. It is upto the user to use this technology. In the hand of kid, mobile is for playing. While, it becomes a work tool for professional. All depends on user.

Even though , he is using pheromones. He needs to act his part. You can not just wear and be inconsiderate. Making someone feels special is not very easy for many. Even with pheromones, it can be tough thing to do for many.

Thus, it is irrelevant. You will succeed with or without pheromones. Does it makes road easier ? Sure, much better. It cuts the time. 100% yes.

There are many users on the forum who has not get laid with pheromones. There are some who has the best and still failed. Not relevant. It is upto the user to use what he has.

It rewards a lot to be open minded in life. You have to go into unknown to see what is possible and what is not. There are many things in life to explore.

Thanks
02-01-2017 4:31 AM

Share This Thread