Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Corpo - AV - N.P.A. - NA - A314 - AM - <3 Throb
idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3810
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

Corpo - AV - N.P.A. - NA - A314 - AM - <3 Throb
02-16-2012 10:58 AM

IDK's alpha-sexual 'mone guide
Including Corpo, AV, AM, A314, <3 Throb, N.P.A. and NA. This is a work-in-progress and just shows how i currently rate those mixes. Also this is about what those mixes give me in terms of hits. Others may benefit more from different mixes.
Kids don't read!

[Image: vjuaqsk5.jpg]

Those are my experiences from trying each of these mixes in clubs, dates and for sex. In red is a nickname to sum up the effects. In green are some real-live quotes of what (often tipsy) girls said to me, wearing the mix.

Introduction:
Corporativo The Dirty Talk
"I like getting my ass spanked even until it starts getting blue. Makes me so fcking horny."
"IDK, you know that we are just friends. I'll turn you on now, but it's only to prove a point."

Aqua Vitae The Ass-Squeeze
"You have to take me home tonight."
"You're so cool, IDK. Promise me, we'll be friends until we're old!" 

Alfa Maschio The Pickup
"I think you're hot."

A314 The Big Daddy
"IDK will make sure we're safe."
*late 2011 version

Heart Throb The Big Bad Jerk
"Stay away! Get out of my bed, or i'd have to smell you, when you're gone."
"I don't believe you will be faithful with me, but i don't care."

New Pheromone Additive The Sexbomb
"Can you please put your leg between mine, while we're going?"
*Always worn in combination with Androstadienone

Nude Alpha The Nipplegate
"I don't know why i can't keep my hands off of you."
"Doesn't my left breast look bigger than my right one? Feel it!"

*10ml Nude mixed with 2mg Alpha Dream Androstenone

Corpo - The Winner
Self-effects: Typical light Androsterone-buzzy-comfy-feeling
Girls seem way more attractive to you, you have to think about sex all the time. (DHEAS?) Probably a bit like copulins in that regard.

If i had to only choose one mix to live with, it would be Corpo. Corpo for me is the older brother of New Pheromone Additive. It's sexy, charismatic, likeable, in charge. It got less range than AV and takes longer to hit, but once it does hit, it hits good and the attraction is there to last. It does not just make women want to have sex with you and don't know why (N.P.A.), or makes them think you're a superstar(AV), it seems to just make women want your dick because they find you attractive. It's very sexual, but different from -none based sexuals. I suppose lots of DHEAS is the reason. It's not really too social with girls, but relatively social with guys. Anyways, IME there is no mix, not even N.P.A. that makes a girl as wet as Corpo does.

unfckingbelievable Corpo hits
Application was 12-16 tester sprays Corporativo with ~60mcg Methyl Ether Estetraenol in DPG. Put the Corpo on my chest and neck and had 3-4 apps of 4 tester sprays each.

Went to a quite small birthday party of a girl i knew. There weren't many guys. I knew almost everyone there already. So after some time a friend of hers arrived, let's call her Eve. She took place next to me. Didn't have any 'mones on at that point and gamed her quite heavily. She made a gesture to her friend(Maria) that my KINO is a bit annoying/creepy. After i came back with a my first app, Maria started to take revenge for my Kino and did the same to me.

Maria and Eve both were in their mid-twenties. While Eve was pretty good in looks, Maria was the tall(6" 2' at least) hot, blonde, skinny confident model type. Both apparently were sexually very confident.

So Maria touched my leg and squeezed it. Then she looked into my eyes, smiled moved her hand closer to my thighs and squeezed again. She did it once more, reached my inner thighs and lastly grabbed my dick and balls. Then she said like "Apparently this is the leg which doesn't turn you on so easily." My friend next to me was in total shock. She was mumbling WTF,WTF,WTF. Eve was amused. Before Eve and Maria painted a penis onto the one-use tablecloth. Gave me an impression of what they were thinking about.

So eventually, after swapping parties, Maria tried out my other leg and i commented that she should probably not have a problem if i touched/massaged her pussy. She found that quite agreeable, but soon commented that her jeans made things a bit difficult. I proposed to switch to my place which was like 2 minutes by foot, but she wasn't to keen on that. So i apparently failed at isolation. At some point she was gone. This happened without any isolation, relatively visible to anyone interested. It was one of those shockingly surreal moments when wearing 'mones.

Now during that time Eve found interest in an AMOG and made out with him at some point. He went for a cig and proposed her to come with him. Though she rather stayed with me and some nice guy. I also KC'ed her, once he was out the door. Proposed her a threesome together with the nice guy, which she found to be a good plan. Sure, i wasn't too serious, and had some royal fun. So anyways Eve left for the toilet and never came back. Apparently the AMOG guy won, but at that point i already was beyond drunk and he won in a fair game.

I confess i had some major screw-ups in my game, but i'm working on it. Anyways with better game and Corpo there could be quite some possibilities.

Conclusion:
During the evening i felt a bit like a girl. I've been gamed, groped and i've only been seen as a sexual object. It was girls feigning interest just to get into my pants without appreciating my true character.
If you can't take that, then stay away from Corpo!
Though seriously i've seen awesome hits wearing Corpo practically every time i wore it.

AV - second by an inch
There is no substitute for AV at nighttime. Wearing AV you can dominate clubs. You will get stares from all directions. No girl is out of your league with AV. You can chat girls up and see them get freakily attracted within seconds. You can get huge social proof and jealousy. Occasionally girls will even open you. Twice, while wearing AV i've had girls grab and squeeze my ass, while i was just walking by. Some girls will actively try to get you in bed. Probably only N.P.A. and Corpo got me slightly stronger hits, but not nearly in the frequency that AV does. For clubs and cold approaches AV beats everything, including Corpo by miles.

Though as some pointed out, it can be hard to get AV to work. I've emailed Garry about this and he said, it's game related. On some girls, like my ex-FWB it just didn't really work, or the effects faded very quickly. While others get blown away. Closing with AV can be difficult and you have to adjust your whole game to it. It's like taming a lion! And a well deserved second place in my ratings.

Sex - rating
Heart Throb - Rough, hard, emotionally edgy
N.P.A. - "Can't believe i'm coming already"
Corpo - Soaky-wet, "Give it to me, please!"
Nude - "This feels sooo good! Hold me tightly!"
AV - God, you're so good! (Though quite short-lived)
AM - Somewhat better
A314(late 2011 version) - Not much of an effect.

It's a close one between New Pheromone Additive and <3 Throb. Sure the cops in Heart Throb make you as a guy a lot hornier and more aggressive. So it's extra fun for you. And i also believe <3 Throb has some emotional intensification to it. Still there's the possibility to piss a girl off with it. Anyways it's the best mix for sex, IMO. Try it!

N.P.A on the other hand seems to be a safer choice. Last time i've had sex with quite a bit of N.P.A. on, the girl came twice just from penetration, while i came once. She even apologized to me for coming so quickly Big Grin

Corpo seems to make girls incredibly horny and wet as well. It's a close third.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2012 11:11 AM by idontknow.)
02-16-2012 10:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by JohnnyHard, Pagodeiro, Rattlesnake, preck, NewAlpha, extraballislit, Sptsmed, paradigmshift, shadowknight, Mace, Pheroman, JAYCEE, ohhmygod, kentdave, js8166, zerosix85, Cman888, Fly So Hi, Grasshopper, mark-in-dallas, kenpachi, LebronJames, xsteam, xtraspecial, eyeofra, meng123, shadowjc, wiserd, bored4life, solidprice, Dafixisin, CaveCritter, Six, moe

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
409 thanks in 200 posts

RE: Corpo - AV - N.P.A. - NA - A314 - AM - <3 Throb
02-16-2012 1:02 PM

Nice thread and iam kinda surprised with the Corpo sexual qualities i thougth that was more of a work place mix...
02-16-2012 1:02 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
786 thanks in 327 posts

02-16-2012 1:22 PM

Fantastic post mate, nominated Smile
02-16-2012 1:22 PM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3810
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

02-16-2012 1:31 PM

I was kind of surprised too, when the girl grabbed my package! Once i was in a club with Corpo, i was with like 7 girls there. All friend-zone girls. 4 of them clearly hit on me, when their alcohol intake reached a certain threshold. Same group of girls, same club with N.P.A. 3 hit on me (a bit more intensely), one KC'd me. But i feel like Corpo is better for approaches and smoother than N.P.A.

Corpo also is great for the workplace (just guys), IMO. I didn't test it a whole lot there, but in one meeting i got major attention and respect. Much better than Wolf, which made my superiors like me and comment that my work was good. TA-oil didn't do much there for me. With Corpo on i felt like i had the spotlight on me during the meeting. Didn't try A314 for work yet, though.

Add Methyl Ether Estetraenol to Corpo, to make guys even friendlier and you've got an awesome work-mix! Though it may be a little too sexual on women there.

(02-16-2012 1:22 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Fantastic post mate, nominated Smile
Thanks Rattle!

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2012 1:31 PM by idontknow.)
02-16-2012 1:31 PM
Thanks given by JohnnyHard, extraballislit, Pheroman, solidprice, CaveCritter
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 142 posts

02-16-2012 2:07 PM

Man, you should try A314 at work...

Great and funny post ! Definitely nominated ! Victory
02-16-2012 2:07 PM

Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

02-16-2012 2:26 PM

Great post, reps, I have corpo in my possesion now, but never thought it would have a sexual side, but kind of like that. That gives me A314 when just need work and Corpo when it is mixed work environment, or headed out after work. I admit that I do not have AV,NA or HT in my arsenal, but have wanted to try NU. I have had so much success with AM, TL and socials lately that I have not bothered to order anything else, but NA has been on my wish list. I did find that when I added New Pheromone Additive this past week to my normal mix, things got hotter faster, much faster than previously when I added Turn Up The Heat. Great report.
02-16-2012 2:26 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
930 thanks in 399 posts

02-16-2012 2:29 PM

Thanks for the report and awesome read!!

I have New Pheromone Additive and just did my first 4:1 mix using my fav cologne. I'm waiting for the New Pheromone Additive and cologne to fully mix before testing.

The Dude abides...
02-16-2012 2:29 PM
Mace
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 18 posts

02-16-2012 3:24 PM

I agree with IDK, Corpo has also taken my number one spot of Pheromones. I have only been testing it for a little over a week and only at work but, wow.... I have never had so much female kino and attention. While I have known some of these women for a while, now.... they can't keep their hands off of me when wearing Corpo. A couple females constantly keep hovering around my office looking for an excuse to talk to me. Sometimes they would just make small talk but always having to touch. The boss has noticed the distractions, so I'm constantly having to find an excuse to get away to get some work done. One time a female co-worker was walking past me, without saying a word, took her index finger and playfully poked my shoulder then giving me a come-hither look. In one instance, I was talking to another female co-worker when one of the office alpha females came up put her arms around my waist and started hugging me and talking like we have been having a thing going on for a while now and then sensually kissed me before walking away. What was really amazing was one female who never really had anything to do with me, text me over the weekend to meet her for dinner.

I'm not much into clubbing but, I can't wait to try this at a party away from work.Party

Interestingly I recieved Aquagen yesterday and wore it for the first time this morning. (3 drops with 1 drop four hours later). What has happened in the first seven hours of wearing it I can only describe as phenomenal (customers, co-workers, vendor, pharmacist, and...my hot stawberry-blond doctor!) I'll try to post today's Aquagen results in my journal tonight. Similar to Corpo but, Auquagen today put the big "K" in Kino. Looks like Auquagen and Corpo may be duelling for the top spot on my phero list. Definitely, more testing is needed of this gem.

Mace

True Pheromones: TI, TA, TL, TT, TCOM, TC, TR, TJ, TO
Love Scent: NPA, A7, Chikara, Impi (Red), Edge
Liquid Alchemy: AV, Alpha Nude, Wolf, Possess, Hypnotica, Androstadienone 10 mcg/d
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo, Certo, Aquagen, Androstadienone 20 mcg/d
Androtics Direct: Ammo x2, IS X2, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, TAC, TAA, P74
Love Essentials: SOE
Paradise 7: FTL
LPMP: SS4M2, Weapon X
Erox
02-16-2012 3:24 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, halo0073, Pheroman, JAYCEE, ClintX2, Rattlesnake, zerosix85, idontknow, Grasshopper, solidprice, Six
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

02-16-2012 3:59 PM

Damn, I guess I might have to purchase another bottle or two from Chris before the sale ends Saturday and the long hard summer comes along. Just when I thought I might be taking a little break from buying things LOL.
02-16-2012 3:59 PM

Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 73 posts

02-16-2012 6:32 PM

Where do you get the Meo-NOL? Maybe chris can start supplying it Clapping

Did you try corpo in any other combos beside the meo-nol?
02-16-2012 6:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  <3 Throb(Pashazade) Grape Ape 6 2,074 04-20-2012 11:15 AM
Last Post: Bosshank