Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Corpo...A Review
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 49 posts

Corpo...A Review
08-01-2012 11:43 AM

Corpo: 2 sprays around neck, one spray on wrist rubbed together, two sprays in hair.

I was using Corpo this weekend around my wife's sister's daughter, who is 15. She would not leave me alone. She kept staring at me and making strange comments about other people in the house. She was real squirmy in her chair and kept bending over so I could see her bra and panties. This was not a good situation around the family (or anywhere) so I had to leave the room.

Next day, I wore New Pheromone Additive with cologne and I didn't have any problems with her at all. She acted like a regular 15 year old that would have no interest in a 48 year old man.

In regards to the wife, she gets very jealous when I wear Corpo out in public. I get a lot of hits from the food servers and people around us and I think my wife picks up on the hits much more than when I wear other mones. (she doesn't know I wear mones)

Anyway, I was thinking we haven't discussed Corpo in a long time and I was wondering if you guys would let me know how you wear it and what kind of results you get.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
08-01-2012 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Shelly B, Pheroman, zerosix85, bored4life, 20 Franc, shadowknight, Pheroquirk, idontknow, Ceder, solidprice

Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 114
Thanks received:
398 thanks in 165 posts

RE: Corpo...A Review
08-01-2012 2:26 PM

I have just started to test it. My sister and 10 and 12 year old neices have been staying with me for 10 days. The girls are alot more playful when I wear it. Well , not in the way you specified.

We go shopping, movies, run around town and I do get hits everywhere. They are more friendly. Older gals in their 40's call me dear??? (I'm 48) Everyone is very friendly and cooperative.

I've yet to try it out on dates and pubs/restaurants with adult situations. I would'nt use it in a competitive work environment though.

I think it may pair well with a super Allpha product like A314 or AV. Corpo does have Androstadienone too.
08-01-2012 2:26 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B, thelimeusa, shadowknight
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
80 thanks in 49 posts

08-01-2012 4:09 PM

Seems like your out in public hits sound very similar to mine. I will definitely try Corpo and AV to see what happens. Thanks for your response.

Current Collection:

Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
08-01-2012 4:09 PM
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
398 thanks in 165 posts

08-01-2012 5:35 PM

Take a look at the ingredients list and look them up in the single molecules section....study.

You will see that this is ( depends on the quantities ) a friendly mix.

It has been noted that responses become more sexual with time, no surprise since there is none and it's proportion ratio increases with time since the lighter molecules are dissipating sooner.

I need to test this product more. I'll let you know.

FD
08-01-2012 5:35 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B
zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 770
Thanks received:
675 thanks in 246 posts

08-01-2012 6:17 PM

(08-01-2012 11:43 AM)thelimeusa Wrote:  I was using Corpo this weekend around my wife's sister's daughter, who is 15. She would not leave me alone. She kept staring at me and making strange comments about other people in the house. She was real squirmy in her chair and kept bending over so I could see her bra and panties. This was not a good situation around the family (or anywhere) so I had to leave the room.

In regards to the wife, she gets very jealous when I wear Corpo out in public. I get a lot of hits from the food servers and people around us and I think my wife picks up on the hits much more than when I wear other mones. (she doesn't know I wear mones)

Anyway, I was thinking we haven't discussed Corpo in a long time and I was wondering if you guys would let me know how you wear it and what kind of results you get.

Sounds like the work of Androstanone my friend. When used in conjunction with other molecules, you'll see that it's attention grabbing, social on men, and adds a different flavor to conversations. I believe it It's effect for me is noticeable at 2 mcg and onwards (I cap out at 5-7 mcg). While Corpo's immediate effect is not apparent, you're right it does get stronger. The signature will leave a strong impression as I've had people remember me and greet me in a positive way on later meetings. This might be something but I did notice that I was friend added on facebook more frequently during the times I wore Corpo during the late winter, spring months.

08-01-2012 6:17 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Shelly B, bored4life

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 87 posts

08-01-2012 8:52 PM

I read that the mones seem to last like a week on clothes vs a few hours on the skin. Doe's wearing it on clothes still have a good effect, or it needs skin contact to work properly? Corpo and Glace on next on my hit-list.
08-01-2012 8:52 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 461
Thanks received:
569 thanks in 238 posts

08-01-2012 9:51 PM

(08-01-2012 8:52 PM)Hurakan Wrote:  I read that the mones seem to last like a week on clothes vs a few hours on the skin. Doe's wearing it on clothes still have a good effect, or it needs skin contact to work properly? Corpo and Glace on next on my hit-list.

Diffusion is better on skin. In other words, the effects are weaker on clothes.

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
08-01-2012 9:51 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 87 posts

08-01-2012 10:18 PM

Thanks Dgamer,

Thought that would be the case. I use it on a wrist strap since i work with electronics and its pretty much on my skin all day. When I really need the effect ill make sure to put it on my skin directly = )
08-01-2012 10:18 PM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
80 thanks in 49 posts

08-02-2012 9:56 AM

(08-01-2012 2:26 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I have just started to test it. My sister and 10 and 12 year old neices have been staying with me for 10 days. The girls are alot more playful when I wear it. Well , not in the way you specified.

We go shopping, movies, run around town and I do get hits everywhere. They are more friendly. Older gals in their 40's call me dear??? (I'm 48) Everyone is very friendly and cooperative.

I've yet to try it out on dates and pubs/restaurants with adult situations. I would'nt use it in a competitive work environment though.

I think it may pair well with a super Allpha product like A314 or AV. Corpo does have Androstadienone too.

Can you list the products that have Androstadienone in them? I just bought 2 bottles at the Alpha Dreams sale and want to know which products don't need more Androstadienone.

Current Collection:

Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
08-02-2012 9:56 AM

Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
398 thanks in 165 posts

08-02-2012 10:27 AM

Just go to the site, click on the product and scroll to the bottom. Chris has listed the ingredients but not the proportions. Androstadienone is there to moferate the Androstenone possibly since the Androstanone does'nt need it? Or it's just there to make the gals happy. Androstenone in small quantities is social too.

Also, wrt to skin or clothes. These silicone based mixes need more of a heat boost to get them going so skin application is necessary.
08-02-2012 10:27 AM

Share This Thread