Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Core is The Boss
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 190
Thanks received:
244 thanks in 143 posts

Core is The Boss
03-27-2014 2:52 PM

First of all, I didn't reviews core at first because the second times I used core. I was in such unlucky state. I sort of blind date and it went not very well. Not according to hit or not but a very bad experiences for me. So after that I rarely use it. But not anymore after I know it's full potential. Core just Rock my World.
I really feel I owe it to Core and Tundr in the name of science.

This is a copy from my journal :

1 core, 1 Chsn, 1 evolve. Neck and forearm split

Want to go for something to eat with a new girl I just know from ol. The pic is an 8. And I turned of to be a 6 buachhhh....
But she turn out to be a very nice girl. Moreover when I get to pick her up. I meet my ex model girlfriend who is a 9.... Wtf ... She wait outside my car to see who I am with... And she look absolutely georgeous I offer her to join us for dinner but she said she don't want to get in my way. F@ck I just know her. And just want to be friend with her the 6.

But in the morning I go with my gf seems have a good mood, and she is nicely behave. And can take everything I say. It wasn't herself I guess. Because of the mones.

As for the 6 and that combo make her very happy and very upbeat. She told me I look younger and pinch my arm many times (horny ? ) and After the first meeting with me she text me a lot... I mean a lot... Just make me feel sorry for her. Because I have no interest at all. I really don't know to put it in the hit or not I never give her a response of course. So she know I am not into her.

Update : just meet her the 6 not long ago, she is with her bf she dress up nicely maybe up the score a little bit. She just dicth her bf and come to me hug me, ask me if she can come to my place, wtf... Another turn off... I decline nicely of course....and Say goodbye to her..

I know deep down it was a hit just not with a right girl

Just ordered Dyanosis from Tundr. Hope it was my dream mix that I have in mind. And really hope it works well on Asians

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 3:00 PM by Boss.)
03-27-2014 2:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ryusei, whisper, SeekingSuccess, thundr, Vinzanity

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Core is The Boss - Boss - 03-27-2014 2:52 PM