Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Core and Swoon no pheromone smell
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Core and Swoon no pheromone smell
04-07-2018 10:30 PM

Hey! Smile

As I already mentioned a few times , ppl always comment on this terrible pheromone smell when I wear things like Xist, Taboo, Evolve or AV (Main reason why I don't use them anymore) and say I smell like alcohol or worse.

Why don't they detect this smell when I wear Core and Swoon (both unscented)?

Thanks Smile
04-07-2018 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Core and Swoon no pheromone smell
04-08-2018 4:58 AM

(04-07-2018 10:30 PM)Randomguy Wrote:  Why don't they detect this smell when I wear Core and Swoon (both unscented)?

Thanks Smile

My guess would be that both Core and Swoon are lighter or even lacking in terms of the stinkier molecules like androstenone. I have Swoon unscented and I cannot really smell anything from it. The others you mentioned e.g., Evolve DO CONTAIN a hefty dose of androstenone. You didn't mention whether your Xist, Taboo or Evolve were unscented. They generally do better if scented not just for diffusion, but also cover the sweaty, ripe smells. Another factor that the diffusion could be poorer than scented, thus it is not getting into their noses as much as if they had a volatile scent added which would carry the pheromone molecules farther. Just my humble thoughts on this conundrum. Hope this helps.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 5:06 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
04-08-2018 4:58 AM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2018 8:22 AM

well I thought about buying Dionysos but I just read that it mainly contains Androstenone Sad So it'll probably smell like shit..
I already have my products unscented btw
04-08-2018 8:22 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2018 9:16 AM

(04-08-2018 8:22 AM)Randomguy Wrote:  well I thought about buying Dionysos but I just read that it mainly contains Androstenone Sad So it'll probably smell like shit..
I already have my products unscented btw

Okay. After some personal experience with both scented and unscented, I actually would try to get the scented ones because of the increased diffusion. Moreover, it is convenient.

That being said, there's less flexibility in controlling the desired fragrance for most users unlike unscented where you can completely control which fragrance for cover and for diffusion. Like some listmates, you can also add a vial of fragrance and/or ISO E super to the unscented mone and shake and let rest for a couple of weeks. For me it's a bit easier because I have an extensive fragrance collection and I can usually find something that either matches the vendor's scented mone formula or something very close that can often mesh/harmonize/augment the scent.

As for Dionysus, I have it in the Fury scent and I think that Apex has done a good job in masking the inherent stink of mones in that one. I can't really sense any off putting smells even hours after...but that's just me. I have never gotten any negative comments regarding that particular one.

The only negative comments I got about the mones was the Alpha Dream ones - vintage Certo and vintage Alpha Maschio (both unscented). Despite cover, my wife who has a sensitive nose sometimes (not always) would comment about a sweaty, unwashed smell emanating from me.

I think that you should get the Dionysus scented. Just my 2 cents.
It can be good especially combined with Core. It was dubbed the 'sick combo' on this forum by some other listmates.
Good Luck! Regardless of your choice, let us know how it goes!
04-08-2018 9:16 AM

theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-08-2018 12:45 PM

(04-07-2018 10:30 PM)Randomguy Wrote:  Hey! Smile

As I already mentioned a few times , ppl always comment on this terrible pheromone smell when I wear things like Xist, Taboo, Evolve or AV (Main reason why I don't use them anymore) and say I smell like alcohol or worse.

Why don't they detect this smell when I wear Core and Swoon (both unscented)?

Thanks Smile

Questions:

Were these friends/family?

Sprays or oils?

Is it possible that the comment on the odor was an IOI?

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 12:47 PM by theLaw.)
04-08-2018 12:45 PM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2018 4:01 PM

(04-08-2018 9:16 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Okay. After some personal experience with both scented and unscented, I actually would try to get the scented ones because of the increased diffusion. Moreover, it is convenient.

That being said, there's less flexibility in controlling the desired fragrance for most users unlike unscented where you can completely control which fragrance for cover and for diffusion. Like some listmates, you can also add a vial of fragrance and/or ISO E super to the unscented mone and shake and let rest for a couple of weeks. For me it's a bit easier because I have an extensive fragrance collection and I can usually find something that either matches the vendor's scented mone formula or something very close that can often mesh/harmonize/augment the scent.

As for Dionysus, I have it in the Fury scent and I think that Apex has done a good job in masking the inherent stink of mones in that one. I can't really sense any off putting smells even hours after...but that's just me. I have never gotten any negative comments regarding that particular one.

The only negative comments I got about the mones was the Alpha Dream ones - vintage Certo and vintage Alpha Maschio (both unscented). Despite cover, my wife who has a sensitive nose sometimes (not always) would comment about a sweaty, unwashed smell emanating from me.

I think that you should get the Dionysus scented. Just my 2 cents.
It can be good especially combined with Core. It was dubbed the 'sick combo' on this forum by some other listmates.
Good Luck! Regardless of your choice, let us know how it goes!

Thanks for your reply! Smile

Well the problem I have is that if I don't like the scent of the produce I wasted my money and when it's unscented I can use a scent I want to.

(04-08-2018 12:45 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Questions:

Were these friends/family?

Sprays or oils?

Is it possible that the comment on the odor was an IOI?

Always sprays. Core is the only spray with no smell. Swoon the only oil product I have.
Indeed, they were Friends and family members but also many randoms
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 4:03 PM by Randomguy.)
04-08-2018 4:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pheromone smell out and about kocik2000 3 1,344 07-09-2017 7:24 PM
Last Post: austinitecute
  If I put an unscented pheromone on, will my friend smell it in the car? luciddaydream 4 2,053 03-24-2016 12:02 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess