Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
Core and Imprint Review
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Core and Imprint Review
01-04-2014 12:34 PM

Hello guys, I am back to review Core and Imprint. I place my order New Years day and I hope to receive them soon. I got three core and one imprint. I plan on testing Core extensively and reporting back then running Imprint. No reviews to be read until I get this down. Thundr makes a product I must return to try it.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-04-2014 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core and Imprint Review
01-04-2014 10:06 PM

Looking forward to your results me friend.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-04-2014 10:06 PM
UOCC8
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2014 11:09 PM

I have read a lot of your post around the forum Kimba and I really look forward to reading your reviews. Especially for Imprint. I ordered both and have only gotten to test out Core a few times thus far. There are hardly any reviews on Imprint yet so it still somewhat seems like a mystery.
01-04-2014 11:09 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

01-05-2014 10:54 PM

Great to see you posting here again, Kimba. I'll look forward to your review.
01-05-2014 10:54 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

01-05-2014 11:47 PM

Thanks guys. I am taking a phero break until I get it in, then will run Core then Imprint. I typically apply twice a day, once for work then once when I go out. I have multiple testing locations (I got to the grocery store about five times a week, longue three times a week, bar three times, etc) and I very extensively clean app points. It should be a pretty good review.

01-05-2014 11:47 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

01-06-2014 1:06 AM

(01-05-2014 11:47 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Thanks guys. I am taking a phero break until I get it in, then will run Core then Imprint. I typically apply twice a day, once for work then once when I go out. I have multiple testing locations (I got to the grocery store about five times a week, longue three times a week, bar three times, etc) and I very extensively clean app points. It should be a pretty good review.

Will await your reviews KIMBA! I gotta feeling Core will soon rank high on your list. To me it's a different species so I won't rank it among my L2k, AV, Taboo, etc..
Love to hear your take on it.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-06-2014 1:06 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

01-10-2014 4:20 PM

Got my package in today, and Thundr did me a solid, threw in a dienone free version of Imprint. Which is great for a dienone sensitive guy like myself.

He vacuum seals each bottle, so if it does leak it stays contained, which avoids USPS shipping hassle, plus ignores the issue of one product getting on another.

Of course the first bottle I open...it leaked!

Thundr tapes the nozzle as well. He covers them all in bubble wrap. I think he did all he could, it just still leaked. How to prevent it? I dont know how to prevent liquids from leaking in parcels, I just know how to package things to not be broken, and thundr did an excellent job.

I plan on sleeping four hours then going out with two Core sprays. I just showered and did a final app clean with Hunting soap, hydrogen peroxide, and noral bar soap. Peroxide first, then hunting soap, then bar, then hinting again to remove any residue. I then added a coat of thick non-scented lotion to my skin. Off to bed.

01-10-2014 4:20 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

01-11-2014 9:12 AM

I wanted to wait a few days in order to test. It I can't help myself.

Men avoid me, in a good way. Amog destroyer. I had friends ask permission to sit near me. A bar owner apologized my drinks took long as I went to say goodbye. So he said tomorrow drinks were on him. I was with my gf, but I had a couple women come up an smile and stand near me for a prolonged time.

I saw a guy circling me and my girl wanting to open her, I got up to watch and she ignored him, the magic part, he apologized to me when I walked over when he was within five feet of me. Crazy stuff so far. Best part? I had balls of steel and wanted I approach despite having two hours of sleep. I also had free flowing sarcastic dick humor, but every comment was received well, guys laughed due to being beta but women thought it was funny. Amazing product so far.

01-11-2014 9:12 AM

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2014 11:37 AM

(01-11-2014 9:12 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  I wanted to wait a few days in order to test. It I can't help myself.

Men avoid me, in a good way. Amog destroyer. I had friends ask permission to sit near me. A bar owner apologized my drinks took long as I went to say goodbye. So he said tomorrow drinks were on him. I was with my gf, but I had a couple women come up an smile and stand near me for a prolonged time.

I saw a guy circling me and my girl wanting to open her, I got up to watch and she ignored him, the magic part, he apologized to me when I walked over when he was within five feet of me. Crazy stuff so far. Best part? I had balls of steel and wanted I approach despite having two hours of sleep. I also had free flowing sarcastic dick humor, but every comment was received well, guys laughed due to being beta but women thought it was funny. Amazing product so far.

Ha, ha, I can't ever wait when Core is involved and I know that I need to take longer breaks from it.

One thing in particular that I am interested in hearing in your findings is; how long do the self effects continue for you (I mean after days of consecutive usage)? I have found that Core seems to act similar to AV when I use it, meaning that I cannot run it continuously. AV only seems to be good for a day or two before the selfies start to degrade (not so sure if or how much of the effects on others degrade, probably not) and Core seems to be usable for longer periods but definitely requires a break for get the selfies back.

Thanks for your report!
01-11-2014 11:37 AM
bondjames1

Rep Post

01-11-2014 5:01 PM

(01-11-2014 9:12 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  So he said tomorrow drinks were on him.

Funny you mention this I actually got a free haircut wearing core +imprint.

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 5:28 PM by bondjames1.)
01-11-2014 5:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core review bondjames1 252 66,025 07-22-2019 9:10 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Core Review ryusei 66 26,583 05-31-2018 6:22 AM
Last Post: MacCauley
  Core+Imprint+Orbital? UOCC8 4 3,347 08-18-2014 11:19 AM
Last Post: LL21
  Core College Review GettingStarted 6 3,809 08-03-2014 2:25 AM