Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Core + True Communication + Dirty Old Man
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
879 thanks in 373 posts

Core + True Communication + Dirty Old Man
09-23-2014 6:32 PM

Real brief here, but worth a post.

Saturday night I went out solo. A few people kind of flaked so it was just me. In those instances I don't get down and I refuse to pack it in just because others do.

I decide to give Core a good try, BUT I add in a some True Connection and one drop of Dirty Old Man. Purpose: the Core is suppose to bring out my inner core Pheromones and announce them to the world. The True Communication is supposed to make me glow and be very approachable to women. Supposedly help women 'open' me. The drop of Dirty Old Man (intended for 40+ age men) is for the most part for the scent, BUT it also has a decent phero potency as well (including Androstenone), that's why only one drop. Being alone I want to be noticed. I go with 3 sprays of Core. 5 sprays of T Communication. 1 drop of Dirty Old Man for a scent/cologne.

Going out solo I either want to go to sit at a bar at a happening place or go to a place that with have some dancing as I will hit the floor solo. I find a spot at a popular bar where good-looking folks usually hang out.

A few good 'hits' while sitting there.
A) Two girls sitting on stools to my right. The one next to me I notice keep giving me ultra quick head-turning glances. She touched/bumped me a few times 'by accident.' She went to the bathroom and when she came back pushed her chair against mine in a move I feel was intentional in order to apologize, which she did. We end up talking a few times with small talk. At one point she leans in to me and says "we've got you surrounded." I'm like, what? She tells me to turn around and there were a couple other chicks now to my left, and 3 or 4 behind me looking to get drinks. All women surrounding me. I laughed. This is a bar that tends to turn to a sausage party at some point in the night because there are good-looking ladies that go there. So I make a mental note - more guys than girls in here, but I am surrounded by girls. Which of the Pheromones is rocking that or is it the combo of all? Unsure at this point. The two girls end up leaving, but the one next to me says, "ok, we're gonna leave now." I say have a good night. five minutes later she says it again while touching my bicep. Then tells me where they are going. Smalltalk, then "have fun."

B) Bachelorette party shows up around me and I chat with a couple of them. One in particular is more intrigued by me. She sticks around longer and mentions a Blow Job shot. I say I love Blow Jobs, but I don't want a shot. She asks if her Bache friend can do a BJ shot out from between my legs. I say of course. She gets the shot, I turn around and place it between my legs and put my hands behind my back and the Bache does her thing while a circle forms with people taking vids and pics of the whole thing. Then all her friends want to buy me a drink. I decline politely and laugh it off. They move onwards.

C) Finally a good-looking Cougar comes and sits right next to me on the same stool the girl to the right of me in situation A) above. I was going to leave, but she's worth talking to and looks nice. I stick around and good convo. Then she says let's go dance. We were clearly dancing with each other. This is one of those places where dudes will just dance up on girls. This one guy kept doing it and I finally just looked at him, smirked, shook my head, and turned my back to them both while dancing. 15 secs later I turned back around and she danced toward me. I gave her the rolled eyes look and looked at the guy. He saw me do this and slowly back away. We dance for a bit then go back inside (dancing on outdoor patio). Shoot the breeze then I say we should go. She says yes. I didn't say home or anything. I just said go.

After a short conversation I explain I will be hailing a cab. She insists on giving me a ride. I accept. We kiss a few times. She drives me home and explains that if she doesn't leave the house with someone, she can't sleep with someone. I say, "Let's go inside, leave through the front door and go back in, LOL" Funny, anyway, we both agree that cuddling would be fun, but she wouldn't be able to contain herself, haha. Exchanged #'s of course.

My posts are too damn looong. I felt it was worth posting that this combo certainly worked for me. I can't drill down to which phero did what, but I know that wearing a heavy dose of both Core and T Communication and a light dose of Dirty Old Man made for a fun night for me.

I will continue to mix and match different things searching for more nights like this one.

Good times.
09-23-2014 6:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kimosabe, doctorlove, islandguy, whisper, Falcon, DWR, SeekingSuccess, moe, Pheroman, Ex Machina

ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
308 thanks in 185 posts

RE: Core + True Communication + Dirty Old Man
10-01-2014 1:01 PM

Nice!

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
10-01-2014 1:01 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2101
Thanks received:
874 thanks in 494 posts

RE: Core + True Communication + Dirty Old Man
10-02-2014 12:56 AM

Very Nice Post
10-02-2014 12:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 13,184 11-19-2013 2:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa