Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
Core Review
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
460 thanks in 213 posts

RE: Core Review
03-15-2014 12:17 AM

It seems 2 x Core with 1 x of the improved Imprint is doing people well, I think I'm going to be using that at todays social event, maybe 2 x of the new imprint is too much dienone and tones down core too much, it should be fun.
03-15-2014 12:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Mars82, MMM, thundr, whisper

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
460 thanks in 213 posts

03-16-2014 2:43 AM

Had used 2 x Core 1 x Imprint today, definitely more effective this time, women were happy to talk to me and seemed to be fascinated by me once they had knew a bit more about me, last time I closed about 5 people, today I closed around triple that. I seriously can't wait for dion and hope it makes it to a real product as from what I understand dion is even different than imprint but also more powerful in many senses, it'll be game over once I get that shit in my arsenal! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 2:43 AM by ryusei.)
03-16-2014 2:43 AM
Thanks given by Mars82, bondjames1, thundr, V-nice, SeekingSuccess, as33156
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 47 posts

05-01-2015 5:01 PM

I wish i had Core and imprint, but it was sent to Delaware. Been trying to get ahold of US Postal service but i can get past their automated service machine on the phoneSuicide2. Ive sent emails to Mike as well as the [email protected] address which im not sure if its him or not, about this, and i hope this can be resolved quickly.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
05-01-2015 5:01 PM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 458
Thanks received:
1351 thanks in 454 posts

06-21-2015 11:25 AM

I have finally worn Core and really like what I see.

I feel confident and happy and so on my game when I wear it (1 spray). I wasn't tired at the end of the day (didn't take my B-complex) like when I wear other blends.

If you make me pick one word....Radiant! I was radiating a positive aura and people responded well to it. Definite social power...After playing with it three times, I am really curious to know what is in it. I know why that is not disclosed, but there is definitely something different going on with this blend that I haven't seen with anything else...Good Vibrations.

Anyone care to speculate what is in the blend besides Iso Super E?
06-21-2015 11:25 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 47 posts

06-21-2015 1:40 PM

I don't think very many people know, although ifbi had to take a guess there has to be some kind of nol in there. Also seems like P96 would be in there as well to smooth it over. But from what i read there are other thibgs in there that can't really be classified as Pheromones but still qualify as a brain stimulant olfactory-wise. But who knows. Tbh i hope that he doesn't give out the recipe as i would like to use my powers of observation to figure out. Who knows if in some years i decide to try and make a blend i may just stumble on to something using what i think may be in his Core mix, only to make some other badass phero blend.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
06-21-2015 1:40 PM
Thanks given by DarkLord1

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2335 thanks in 1320 posts

06-22-2015 7:33 AM

(06-21-2015 1:40 PM)pherosloth Wrote:  I don't think very many people know, although ifbi had to take a guess there has to be some kind of nol in there. Also seems like P96 would be in there as well to smooth it over. But from what i read there are other thibgs in there that can't really be classified as Pheromones but still qualify as a brain stimulant olfactory-wise. But who knows. Tbh i hope that he doesn't give out the recipe as i would like to use my powers of observation to figure out. Who knows if in some years i decide to try and make a blend i may just stumble on to something using what i think may be in his Core mix, only to make some other badass phero blend.

thundr already revealed most, if not all of the components in CORE long ago. It's a fairly simple mix of MeO-NOL and Androsterone Sulfate, with your usual Iso E Super in there providing additional pheromonal effects. There may be more to it, but if so the remaining components are no more than background molecules, enhancers. thundr has no idea what P96 is, otherwise he'd be using it in place of Androstadienone in Imprint - it is related to Iso E though, this I'm certain of. I don't even think Steve knows what P96 is.
06-22-2015 7:33 AM
Thanks given by DarkLord1
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 47 posts

06-22-2015 12:14 PM

Not sure where it is but i believe Steve mentioned it as a type of glue, something that can hold a mix together by balancing it out. It also came in line with Tacitus' description of what P96 felt like, and i came to the same conclusion as well. I've tried it with many different things to inclufe None/Androsterone, Androsterone/dienone, Androstenone/dienone, and various different blends and it's a very nice putative to have. I'm saving mine now as ive used up just about 15 ml worth testing it out both by itself and with other mones. Idk if i have yet placed it out but ill check here in a sec. I noticed that in a way it does act like dienonone in that it creates an attractive stance, not because of the mone itself, but be ause of the underlying factors involved. If Core amplifies the effects of mones you wear as well as your own sig, P96 smoothes the rough edges out by filling in the gaps left behind, like a glue. The more spikey in texture your mix is, as in say high Androstenone and Androsterone and maybe small amounts of nol for approachability, the higher the need for greater mcg of P96, and the lower the amounts of "stuff" the less you have to use. On its own though, it isn't too bad, though it's hits are subtle, and not like sexual attraction or even social attraction, the hits are mood based, changes in moods of people around you are rather subtly uplifted, more like Core, but Core works like a faster beast in that aspect.

PheroslothParatrooper
06-22-2015 12:14 PM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 458
Thanks received:
1351 thanks in 454 posts

06-29-2015 9:55 AM

Another Core experience...

A different place from my usual testing location...another bar though...

I was the life of the party at a bar that I had never been too. A friend of mine was with me who I got to try Pheromones before, but he was scared by some of the reactions that he received....and he never wore them after that experience.

So here is what he observed and asked me about. Almost every woman passing our table stopped to speak with me and they had dilated pupils.

One asked me, "Where have you been all my life?". From early 20's to mid 50's, they stopped and spoke with me and didn't want to leave.

My friend who was better dressed and much more fit than I am got ZERO attention. His comment to me is that he normally gets some attention when he is out and about.

I said before that something about Core makes me feel Radiant...I am super social where with a lot of other blends I get quiet.

I have never tried Instant Shine, but I imagine a combination of Instant Shine and Glace/Connections (or a heavy social) is what it feels like to me.

Most of the women felt comfortable initiating touch (arm and shoulder) and the men who I spoke to first also seemed to really open up.

Again, what I like the most about Core are the self effects. I feel confident (cocky even), social, and happy. No end of day burn out like with other blends.

At the end of the night, I told my friend what I had on and he immediately asked for some. I reminded him that he was scared of the last experiment when he tried mones, but he was so amazed at what he saw, he didn't hesitate.

When he tried mones on his own, he lived in another place...This time, he was out with me and I didn't tell him that I was wearing anything until we left the bar. He saw the reactions and was really surprised because he was dressed to kill and I had shorts and an old t-shirt on.

Thanks to all for listing what you believe is in Core. Whatever it is, the stuff works!
06-29-2015 9:55 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, V-nice, meme371, Ekscentra
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1399 thanks in 557 posts

06-29-2015 3:33 PM

I will have to put in an order for core from my friend Thundr and give this mix another chance.

Had some bad experiences but you can read up on those. Constant positive reviews so am I wrong?

Perhaps some people can enlighten, we know how social mones can get people to be more social . So you know where I'm going with this. Mones affect people's behaviour .
Problem I had with core is that it caused some friends to become overly confident and almost got me is some physical altercations with people around me. It brought out their as wholeness . (Sp). Never experienced that before.

Thundr chime in. But perhaps in the correct situations I would like to try core again.

Happened on two occaisions so beware. I'm a scientist so I'm driven to do this.

I do have an AD, instant jerk story too. Look it up. Mones can get you laid or get you killed

FD
06-29-2015 3:33 PM

pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 47 posts

06-29-2015 3:58 PM

My experience with core was great, and fish, if your problem is overconfidence in others try calmingbit down with TAC. I've tried both Core and Kore, and i have to say that both are awesome blends that work extremely well for me, and it has to be one of my most favorites to use both by itself and with Ascend. Though i do have to say that both Core and Kore give me some weird vivid dreams. Idk if others have experienced this but its something I've been testing out for sleep. And it seems consistent whether i am tired or not that i will always have a vivid dream while wearing it. And i dont really have dreams without them on.

PheroslothParatrooper
06-29-2015 3:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core College Review GettingStarted 6 2,563 08-03-2014 1:25 AM
Last Post: fero-man
  Core and Imprint Review KIMBA 112 34,429 07-31-2014 9:20 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  CORE and DIONYSUS review from SEA Harthr 30 8,338 07-25-2014 7:15 AM
Last Post: Joedude69