Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Core: First Impressions & Beyond
LeonidasXVI
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Smile Core: First Impressions & Beyond
01-29-2016 1:58 PM

Hi, y'all. I am new to the pheromone world. Ordered Core. My first product EVER! So excited that the product finally arrived today. Took 12 days. Perfect packaging. Perfect delivery. Impressive! Thanks, thundr.

Before I go into details and my observations, here is some basic info. in a nutshell:

Temperature: 18C.

So then, I sprayed 2 sprays of Core on my neck around 7PM.

Self-effects:
  • INSTANTLY a huge smile surfaced upon my lips. Placebo?
  • I felt MUCH MORE upbeat, positive, fun, goofy, etc.
  • Most importantly, I felt vulnerable. I am an extreme introvert, but right away I felt like I am much more inviting of others to enter my personal space.

Right away I went to buy some liquor from the local store.

(Probable) Hit #1:

I saw a couple of girls walking towards me and I thought I should approach them and see how open they are to talk to me, because generally I get cold reactions from strangers if I approach them or ask for directions.

So I asked them for directions to a local pizza shop, they smiled BIG and guided me POLITELY to the shop. I didn't have any intentions beforehand to continue to talk to them, so I walked my merry way.

(Definite) Hit #2:

At the liquor store, this one guy looked at me, smiled like a lil' kid, and repeated what I ordered. I responded back in similar fashion. It is a small thing, but it is the FIRST TIME that something like this happened to me. So definitely a hit.

(Probable) Hit #3:

After I returned from the store, my father, who was quite chatty before I applied Core went quiet, and was talking to me much more softly. Did it beta him? Maybe.

(Probable) Hit #4:

My cousin, his wife and my uncle arrived at our house for dinner. That is the initial reason I applied Core.

Now, my cousin, he is a big mouth. He usually never talks to me or others politely. But today, whenever he talked with me, he spoke softly. EXACTLY like my father. And he kept asking me again and again regarding different situations, "What do you think about it? What do you think about that?", which he never did before. Or maybe I never noticed it before. And the question arises again, did it beta him? My uncle too, though he is not a big mouth in the first place.

Initial Observations:
  • This stuff is great for cold approaches and making new friends.
  • It beta's other men.
  • Great attraction grabber.
  • One must take the charge. One must steer the way for himself. It OPENS doors. One must walk oneself.

More testing is needed. I'll keep you updated. Exciting stuff, though. I'll re-order it again just for self-effects.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2016 2:03 PM by LeonidasXVI.)
01-29-2016 1:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Core: First Impressions & Beyond
02-04-2016 8:31 AM

Yes, one of the great effects of Core is that it make you want to talk to people and socialize.
And they seem happy that you did.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
02-04-2016 8:31 AM
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-04-2016 11:38 AM

I like the original core as an add on to Titan or M3X and find these work fantastic together.

The others didn't do alot for me.

Core in oil would be a great addition if Thundr can get it to work the same.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 11:54 AM by Fishdude.)
02-04-2016 11:38 AM
LeonidasXVI
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-04-2016 1:42 PM

Core in oil...

I'll buy it on the very first day! haha

It really gets hot here and oil is perfect.

Anyway, unfortunately, I haven't been able to test this baby much since the first time, but if I do, I will surely report. Smile
02-04-2016 1:42 PM

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-05-2016 5:16 PM

Good write up! I also had the original Core (crash scent) and it was a great social. I also tested Kore and I also had Cv2 (I think) and they didn't do much.

Core for me is a great social and really enjoyed the results I received.

The Dude abides...
02-05-2016 5:16 PM
eternitys_child
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2017 12:10 AM

I should really try this stuff if it beta's other men.

Not gonna lie, I completely buy solely XS products after my lesson with androtics. But I do believe there are some other good companies out there.

Core looks pretty legit, and the selfies sound great. Thanks for the testimonial
01-12-2017 12:10 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-22-2017 10:27 PM

Just a quick set of first impressions regarding Core from Apex. First, a big THANK YOU to Thundr for the samples of Manimal 2, Style, and TUSC. Can't wait to try them all.

While it is not necessarily a bad thing to read about a product beforehand, after all, we all want to know what to expect when we buy a product. Having said that, sometimes reading about a product does not do it justice. I've worn 1 to 2 sprays of Core over 3 applications spanning several hours in various environments (always split between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck.)

I interacted with women from 18 to 53 of varying ethnicities as well as random women and men. To a one I noticed an interesting phenomenon. They would all either actively ignore me or not necessarily engage me in any way. Until, that is... I acknowledged them first. Then they would all smile much bigger than usual and give me a hearty greeting. If I were to engage them in conversation then they would each become very animated and... chatty. I got kino'd (touched on the arm) by several women who don't normally do that with me. The men were deferential and polite and eager to laugh with me about anything. I could see where this isn't necessarily a product for every guy. You have to be comfortable interacting with people. Once you open the door they will walk through it. I might have to buy one or a dozen more bottles. GREAT social product. Soon I plan to combo it with Dionysos and Imprint.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-22-2017 10:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-27-2017 4:17 PM

This is my more official review of Core which apparently just reiterates what I wrote above. Really liking Core and I can see myself continuing to use it for as long as Thundr is making it.

Product name and scent

Core

Unscented and covered with various scents, usually Dirty English type from The Fragrance Shop

Application dosage and locations

Between one and three sprays split between the tops of the hands and sides of the neck

Most tests done at 2 sprays

Enviroment tested in

Shopping, outdoor festival, home

Time exposure

Anywhere from 10 seconds to several hours

Duration of effects

Noticeable up to about 6 hours and tailing off after

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

Seems improbable but up to 10'-12' (3.5 meters)

Self effects

Not many self effects to speak of. Slightly more relaxed and positive feeling but nothing over the top.

Effects to others

Politeness, deference, lots of stares from a distance, lots of verbal appreciation from both strangers and acquaintances alike.

Overall Thoughts

I am really enjoying Core. I can see why this has such a big following on Pherotruth because it really is a product that works WITH a person's personality but that could also be a downside, in my opinion. This is not necessarily a product where you can put it on and not be social. I have noticed that when wearing this, if I do not actively engage someone they will not engage me. They will be more likely to step aside and allow me to move on without making eye contact. Once I engage the person however, even if it is just a smile, they will light up and want to talk to me. I find this really interesting because I do see status from Core but I also see a VIP friendliness.

My bride has been very forthcoming with, 'I love you's' lately. She doesn't normally express herself quite that much but four days in a row wearing Core and she is very affectionate as well as very verbal about expressing her feelings. Core seems to be slightly disinhibiting but also has imprinting qualities to it. This is a theme I have noticed with other Apex products. They all seem to have at least some imprinting capability. I am definitely going to make sure that I don't run out of Core and am looking forward to trying it in combination with other products like M3X, Imprint or Dionysos. Both of those products are rapidly rising to the top of my list of favorites. Apparently I've found the two companies who's products work most consistently for me. Apex and Pheromone Treasures. I am VERY impressed with Thundr's approach to pheromone blending and can't wait to get more Core but also Manimal 2 if that comes available anytime soon.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017 4:21 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-27-2017 4:17 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-27-2017 9:22 PM

Core Does have amazing range

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-27-2017 9:22 PM
AlphaMones
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-19-2017 11:01 AM

I'm thinking about ordering Core soon and pairing it with AV. Any ideas on which scent I should get? Normally I get unscented so I can combo with various other mones and use a cover if needed. Is unscented Core a good choice or maybe too strong of a mone smell?
10-19-2017 11:01 AM

Share This Thread