Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Core, Bliss, Wolf
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 401
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 117 posts

Core, Bliss, Wolf
06-07-2015 5:56 AM

From description I am getting a sense these might have similarities?

Intense.
06-07-2015 5:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
1996 thanks in 1202 posts

RE: Core, Bliss, Wolf
06-07-2015 12:54 PM

(06-07-2015 5:56 AM)dorfmeister Wrote:  From description I am getting a sense these might have similarities?

CORE and Bliss? Sure, to some extent. The main driving molecule (Androsterone Sulfate) is common between the two of them. Wolf on the other hand is an entirely different mix - more of a friendly alpha with a nice social side. Actually, Wolf goes perfectly with either CORE or Bliss.

Bliss is more IDGAF content - there is some happiness to it, but something in there, the Androstenone I'd imagine, steers it into IDGAF. CORE on the other hand is more carefree happy, closer to straight Androsterone Sulfate. There's some MeO-NOL in there which adds a unique type of respect, not unlike Epiandrosterone - the "you're a cool guy" respect rather than the fear-based respect of Androsterone. In that sense, it could be said to be similar to Wolf, but that's about as far as it goes.

At any rate, I wouldn't use CORE as a solo alpha mix - it doesn't have the edge I'm looking for. It can do well solo, but, like Bliss, I find it's best as part of a larger mix, preferably an alpha mix, like Wolf, or better yet, APi/A314 (if you're looking for something heavier).

CORE can be an all-rounder in a superficial sense, but it doesn't cover all of the aspects I'm looking for. It brushes the surface of respect at about the same level Epiandrosterone does (that being the MeO-NOL), it does have a unique social and sexual side to it, and it's a fantastic attractant to boot, but it only does many of these things in a superficial sense - a straight alpha or social mix will go deeper into those aspects. Its lack of complexity is its greatest strength in combinations and its greatest weakness used solo. It'll mix with just about anything, but it's a simple mix, easier to figure out than it may seem. The only reason many of the initial CORE testers had so much trouble with it is the fact that many of them haven't used MeO-NOL on its own. MeO-NOL, like Epiandrosterone, covers a lot of ground in a mix. It's not something you can figure out from the first use - it reveals different sides more prominently in different situations, and in that sense it appears to be an incredibly complex molecule, but once you've figured it out, you'll find that this is not so. Complex molecules don't tend to synergize too well with many things. MeO-NOL combines with just about everything.
06-07-2015 12:54 PM
Thanks given by dorfmeister
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
143 thanks in 117 posts

06-07-2015 3:37 PM

I am doing an experiment where I am running Bad Wolf straight up for a couple of months. After that I wonder if core or bliss might jibe well with it for a slightly more sociable vibe without undercutting too much of what it does.

Intense.
06-07-2015 3:37 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
1996 thanks in 1202 posts

06-07-2015 4:41 PM

(06-07-2015 3:37 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I am doing an experiment where I am running Bad Wolf straight up for a couple of months. After that I wonder if core or bliss might jibe well with it for a slightly more sociable vibe without undercutting too much of what it does.

I haven't tried BW yet, so take this with a grain of salt.

I'd imagine Bliss to be a bad idea - BW seems aggressive enough on its own, Bliss can often add to that. Still, it's worked quite well with A314 (supposedly more intimidating than Bad Wolf), so I could be wrong here. Nonetheless, CORE looks like the better fit of the two - CORE and AV was a favorite combo of a few members on here, and I can attest to the synergy between -atrione (believed to be one of the main components in AV, and likely in BW as well) and MeO-NOL - it's a great combination, to be sure - it takes the attraction up a notch. I ran out of CORE some time ago, so I never had the opportunity to test it, but if BW is in fact a more consistent AV, the combination looks to be a good one.
06-07-2015 4:41 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
143 thanks in 117 posts

06-07-2015 9:08 PM

I don"t have any Core, yet, and the Apex site appears to be down at the moment but I want to try that out.

Intense.
06-07-2015 9:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video Reccomendation for College Guys: Wolf or Core? krish212 10 1,003 03-02-2016 11:11 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial