Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins X Samples Are Available
BAGreat
Vendor

Sex: Male

Copulins X Samples Are Available
11-15-2017 8:12 PM

The samples are 1.8ml and should last you several wearings. The sample vials will be received on Friday 11/17 and all orders received will be shipped on Saturday 11/18.

All the revenue from this product will be circulated back into the business to aid in the addition of more products. I am working on the Copulins X chapstick. I am adding other materials to it to enhance its energy boosting effects. I will be adding pure Caffeine to enhance the energy boosting effects and Cocoa Absolute to mask the aroma of the Copulins. Cocoa Absolute has energy boosting and aphrodisiac properties to it as well, so it serves a dual purpose.

Ditzy is almost finished and Casanova is still in the beginning stages. Molecule X is still where it is. It is a captive, possibility patented molecule, so it will take some time to realize, but it will be worth it. It’s imprint effects are out of this world and the closest thing to magic I have ever experienced. I can tell when a product has it just by the feeling in my tongue it gives. You may have noticed when smelling pheromones, you get a tingling feeling in your mouth, or elsewhere in the body. Molecule X gives the most potent tingling sensations I have experienced. Androstenone is second in this regard, giving a more potent tingle than say Androstanone or Androstadienone. Keep in mind the dosage of Molecule X are way lower in these products than the amount which we will be using.

- B
11-15-2017 8:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Copulins X Samples Are Available
11-20-2017 3:08 PM

When these products do come out I am interested in ordering them all and would be very interested in some type of package deal if possible.

If there are sample offers again I would pass and hope others would try them as I was fortunate enough to get one of the samples last time and feel it is fair to give others a chance.

Do you have a timeline of any kind when some of these new products will be available?
11-20-2017 3:08 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Copulins X Samples Are Available
11-22-2017 6:53 PM

(11-20-2017 3:08 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  When these products do come out I am interested in ordering them all and would be very interested in some type of package deal if possible.

If there are sample offers again I would pass and hope others would try them as I was fortunate enough to get one of the samples last time and feel it is fair to give others a chance.

Do you have a timeline of any kind when some of these new products will be available?

Your reviews are so in depth and insightful, you deserve the next series of samples!

I will see about a sample package deal as well, that is interesting.

As far as a timeline goes, I would say February 2018. I am preparing to leave the country for a month for business, so I wont be able to work on anything, or ship any products out for that matter. I will make a notice on the Copulins X site when I leave.

The good news is, on my business trip, I will be able to get more information about Molecule X so I can see if Steraloids is able to synthesize it. As of now there is no guarantee of they will be able to synthesize it, but I will make sure you guys will be able to test it out one way or another.

- B
11-22-2017 6:53 PM

Share This Thread