Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Copulins
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Copulins
12-15-2011 6:48 AM

This molecule is a very tricky molecule to play with. I have experimented and tested it on its own in its RAW, NATURAL FORM Party2, as well as in a couple of mixes like True Jerk, Wingman Element 9+O and WE X, as well as gotten a whiff of Essence of Women (WORSE SMELLING MONE EVER)

Most people fear to wear it because of it's very nature - you can OD on it very easily. Therefore, in avoiding disastrous results with the female counterparts, most people avoid wearing it around ladies and as a result, there are not much reports on this from a male's perspective.

Mengster once tested pure cops in an all-male environment (Read about his EPIC testing here). The summary of his findings would be that the males are definitely more friendly towards him, with some initiating small talks with him randomly.

Firstly, here are some of the most common perceptions of copulins:

- Smell like a lucky jerk
- Bad Boy Effect
- Increase testosterone
- "Pre-selected"

Granted, you will most probably get these reactions from the ladies when you wear cops. Most reports on this tend to say that cops will attract the alpha-ladies or loose women.

In my experience however, at low dosages (half to 1 spray from to-go sized bottles), this molecule tends to get the following reactions:

Self-effects:

- Slightly horny/more confident
- All the girls you see get bumped up 1 or 2 points
- This is the weirdest but logical effect -> You tend to sniff the application points often even though it stinks. You will grow to love the smell. Why? Because cops come from ovulating vagina. And the nature has designed most guys to like vaginas.
I have seen it happening on Gslinger and ohhmygodd. Mengster reported it in his report as well. This effect alone, can help you test out whether or not cops are inside the mix. If you do not find yourself doing this, either the product does not contain cops, or it has very little in it.

Effects on Males:

- The males definitely gives you more respect, they tend to get more friendly and chatty. This is what I call the "Beta-them Effect", where they look up to you as if you are alpha. But here's where cops stands out from Androstenone or Androsterone which can elicit similar reactions - with cops, the guys do not feel intimidated by you. Primarily Androstenone/Androsterone mixes tends to evoke intimidation-thus-you are alpha effects but cops are damn-this-guy-is-ace-thus you are alpha feelings from the guys.

Effect on Females - this is the part where there are a lack of reports on. Can you really elicit favourable reactions from the conservative/less open minded females with cops?

- With natural cops, I have found it to be very attention-grabbing. I have tried it for 3 times, each time my face will be covered with 1x application of raw, natural cops Twisted. Each time I tested it out at the mall and at the takeaway food counters. The reactions are fairly consistent: Many double takes and longer looks from the females. At the food counters, if it was a female staff serving me, she will go all friendly and provide me with very good service.

- With synthetic cops, the big surprise: the girls will see you as more attractive as well! But this is the most important discovery I have found out from my experience, and the NUMBER 1 tip from me for wearing cops..

Code:
Ever gotten friend-zoned? Been trying so hard to get out of the "sisterhood"? Copulins is your saviour.

- It is the best to wear copulins around friends you have known for quite a bit of time. I cannot emphasize this point enough. If you wear it around girls you do not know, you will definitely be labeled as a JERK. However, if you want to get out of that friend-zone, copulins will suddenly stir their feelings towards you. You tend to glow and radiate in their eyes, as if you are the angel that they have missed out.

Case in point? I was out with this group of friends, and there is this girl I have known for quite some time but we were "just friends". I wore a little bit of copulins around her and she said this to me during the outing: "Hey Deja Vu, why haven't you been contacting me? Do you not miss me?"Kiss3

Another tip, do not wear copulins every day, it seems to lose it magic if you tend to "glow and radiate" everyday. I tried wearing it consecutively for 3 days and on the 4th and 5th day, I was not getting anymore friendly reactions from the guys, the girls I know were also less flirty.

My advice is to wear it 2-3 times per month MAX around people you know, and the cops days will be your best days in the month!

Please share your experience with copulins with everyone in this thread, as well as critique and rectify any points I have made or missed out!

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
12-15-2011 6:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Rep Post

RE: Copulins
12-15-2011 7:22 AM

I agree with you on every single point. Great post, reps.

(12-15-2011 6:48 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  You will grow to love the smell.
True! Couldn't stand that smell at first, but lately i really like it.

(12-15-2011 6:48 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  - It is the best to wear copulins around friends you have known for quite a bit of time. I cannot emphasize this point enough. If you wear it around girls you do not know, you will definitely be labeled as a JERK. However, if you want to get out of that friend-zone, copulins will suddenly stir their feelings towards you. You tend to glow and radiate in their eyes, as if you are the angel that they have missed out.

What peaked my interest the most is the Jerk point. I wore <3 Throb which got quite a lot of cops in it, once to a club. I opened like around six ore more sets of girls. In the past year i did this easily 100+ sets, but was never wearing cops before.(Didn't know/wear 'mones mostly) Now when i opened some younger girls, the girl i wanted to talk to would look at me, not sure what to do. Then her friend would come, pull her away hug her tightly and tell me to leave her friend alone. Like she tried to protect her from me. This happened not just once, and especially with younger girls. I was like WTF, why would she need to protect her from me?! Guess it may have been that copulin/Jerk aura paired with heavy none and my aggressive approach.
Still i could open older girls, who seemed very interested quickly, but did lose interest quickly as well. Soo IDK, cops may be good for girls that like the bad boy types. Especially girls 25+ could like it, IMO.

Wearing cops around friends i could feel that glow as well.

(12-15-2011 6:48 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  Effect on Females - this is the part where there are a lack of reports on. Can you really elicit favourable reactions from the conservative/less open minded females with cops?
Still more reports would be great to see if the jerk theory adds up.

Edit:
Btw. Deja, did your girl(s) take the pill? I really could smell the cops on a few occasions before my last girl started to take the pill, but i couldn't afterwards. I wonder if it was just coincidence.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 7:32 AM by idontknow.)
12-15-2011 7:22 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

12-15-2011 7:39 AM

No, she doesn't take the pill. Hmm? That seems strange!

12-15-2011 7:39 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-15-2011 9:22 AM

Great testing ...

you've got Reps Big Grin

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-15-2011 9:22 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-15-2011 10:54 AM

EXCELLENT REPORTING! YOU GOT REP!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-15-2011 10:54 AM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2011 4:38 PM

Where did u get your cops on a raw form??

And do u like True Jerk?? i got a to go,still closed but thanks to this thread i will use it today,how many sprays do u use??
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 4:45 PM by preck.)
12-15-2011 4:38 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-15-2011 4:42 PM

Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1

Where would you go if you needed fresh natural raw cops? To the source!
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 4:44 PM by halo0073.)
12-15-2011 4:42 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-15-2011 5:41 PM

+6 reps...

"Beta-them effect" and FZ buster is very insightful. I've never heard this before...

What doses do you use?

I've used 2-3 drops Essence of Woman in 30mL of alcohol and 8 drops Essence of Woman per 30mL.
12-15-2011 5:41 PM

Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-15-2011 10:23 PM

I have been using Higher Androstadienone (50-100) with Dirty. Seeing good results out at smaller bars with random girls.
12-15-2011 10:23 PM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

12-16-2011 10:17 AM

Thanks peeps!

I do not know the exact doses, although I usually use 1 spray from True Jerk travel-sized bottle!

Hmm Androstadienone with cops, have to try that some time! How old were the girls Tfrankz?

12-16-2011 10:17 AM

Share This Thread