Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cops + pheromones negative results
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Cops + pheromones negative results
08-04-2015 1:18 PM

Ok, I've been using Bad Wolf and MAX-T-150. The MT I'm using for the cops for personal benefits. And of course it does affect women.

What I've noticed is a huge decline in response when I use more than usual cops. My usual dose is twisting the MT stick a couple of times on my neck. And things are fine. When I use more, I get negative results, Women don't respond well.

Has anyone experienced this? It seems that if you want to use cops, you'd be best off if it's in the product itself and thus in the right dose. Or you need to find the sweet spot if used separately.

Familiar to anyone?

Peace.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-04-2015 1:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

RE: Cops + pheromones negative results
08-05-2015 9:30 PM

(08-04-2015 1:18 PM)Mr. E Wrote:  Ok, I've been using Bad Wolf and MAX-T-150. The MT I'm using for the cops for personal benefits. And of course it does affect women.

What I've noticed is a huge decline in response when I use more than usual cops. My usual dose is twisting the MT stick a couple of times on my neck. And things are fine. When I use more, I get negative results, Women don't respond well.

Has anyone experienced this? It seems that if you want to use cops, you'd be best off if it's in the product itself and thus in the right dose. Or you need to find the sweet spot if used separately.

Familiar to anyone?

Peace.

aren't you the same guy who says you can't overdose? just put MORE cops on and man up. adjust to the amount of cops you're wearing. rub the whole stick all over your body since you KNOW ODing is all in your mind!! right???

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-05-2015 9:30 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-05-2015 9:34 PM

The MaxT stick is really for self effects, but yeah, cops can give the impression of a man whore, and not all women are attracted to men who sleep around.
08-05-2015 9:34 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-05-2015 10:39 PM

(08-05-2015 9:30 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  aren't you the same guy who says you can't overdose? just put MORE cops on and man up. adjust to the amount of cops you're wearing. rub the whole stick all over your body since you KNOW ODing is all in your mind!! right???
That was a slow pitch softball wasn't it? LMAO
08-05-2015 10:39 PM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-06-2015 9:27 AM

Don't confuse T-150 with a true cops mix like SOB or DP. Yes it is cops and yes it will diffuse and have an effect but it's got relatively short range and its a comparatively minimal dose. Wear a couple of drops of DP and 4 drops of BW out one night and you'll figure it all out pretty quicklySmile
08-06-2015 9:27 AM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

08-07-2015 3:33 AM

(08-05-2015 9:30 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  aren't you the same guy who says you can't overdose? just put MORE cops on and man up. adjust to the amount of cops you're wearing. rub the whole stick all over your body since you KNOW ODing is all in your mind!! right???

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Gerry-s-res...uff?page=7

Post #64

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-07-2015 3:33 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-11-2015 12:14 PM

The two things I remember from cops combined with Alter Ego were:

1) Attraction from women, but lots of mind games. For example, different girls repeatedly coming up to me in clubs, dancing close and sexy, then walking off and dancing with someone else (and seemingly looking at me to see my reaction!). Maybe it creates and impression that "this guy is a player, I don't like that, so I'm going to fuck with him".

2) Whilst straight guys gave me a certain amount of respect, gay guys seemed to hate it - and be deliberately argumentative/rude to me.
08-11-2015 12:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  sexting + pheromones = dynamite results sith667 23 2,606 02-13-2018 1:36 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Test Results with True Pheromones adventurer23 1 1,372 08-25-2013 8:02 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Pheromones and Negative Emotions CaveCritter 11 3,632 10-24-2012 2:30 PM
Last Post: CaveCritter