Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confused on reports of smell
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Confused on reports of smell
11-22-2016 3:12 PM

I have read many posts stating how occasionally people can smell mones from the wearer and find the smell objectionable.
Many of these post state that the offending odor was NOT attributed to the wearer but the place/environment.

If this is the case then how can the possible positve effects of our mone signatures be associated with the wearer?

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
11-22-2016 3:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Confused on reports of smell
11-22-2016 4:08 PM

It has been reported over the years that pheromones have been associated with the wrong person sometimes.

A few years back in the Aqua Vitae thread I think, it was reported that combining New Pheromone Additive with AV leads to other guys around the wearer getting makeouts from random women rather than the wearer himself.
11-22-2016 4:08 PM
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2016 4:16 PM

(11-22-2016 3:12 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  I have read many posts stating how occasionally people can smell mones from the wearer and find the smell objectionable.
Many of these post state that the offending odor was NOT attributed to the wearer but the place/environment.

If this is the case then how can the possible positve effects of our mone signatures be associated with the wearer?

True,

One on my friends is SUPER-EXTRA-NONE-SENSITIVE, first time i met him wearing none (5 months ago) at a restaurant with other friends and he did refer to a weird bizarre smell in this PLACE, later i noticed he can smell none when wearing less than a DAB and from long distance, 3 meters sometimes,

I think he referred to the place since we know each others for some years and he used to our natural signature.

on another occasion I walked in to Burger King and stood at the cashier to make my order, there was a guy on the other cashier making an order, immediately this guy he used closed his fingers and looked at me for four seconds, he knew that the smell is coming from me since he was there and walked in with my cloud.

I hope if other users who have witness such incidences to confirm my theory (people we know VS others).

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016 4:17 PM by BAALhammon.)
11-22-2016 4:16 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-22-2016 4:37 PM

(11-22-2016 3:12 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  I have read many posts stating how occasionally people can smell mones from the wearer and find the smell objectionable.

All sensory inputs must be interpreted by the brain. Conscious interpretations will go according to patterns of your life: When you smell a fart, do you look at the flowers, or do you punch your buddy in the shoulder? If you smell piss, do you look at the doorway to the bathroom and wonder if there's a septic problem, or do you look at your buddy and ask him if he's bathed recently? It's the same with sounds: if you hear hoofbeats, you don't look up into the trees.

When your subconscious is interpreting, it's a little different, but similar.
11-22-2016 4:37 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-22-2016 6:23 PM

As an Uber driver, I can tell you that people will share their opinions freely.

I've worn several drops of DM oil, 6 sprays SOB, and DP at separate times with not 1 comment about a negative odor.

The DM oil is a real shocker for those who haven't tried it..........think......animal pheromones used for hunting wild game........and still nothing negative.

Must be in the nose of the beholder.......drool

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-22-2016 6:23 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-22-2016 6:55 PM

My wife says that Androsterone is too strong a smell and says I need a shower when I wear it. I've worn New Pheromone Additive around her and she says I smell fine.

I've had women say they smell cat pee and it is not coming from me, but they smell it when I'm around.

I've had women know it was a fragrance turning them on...they asked what I was wearing and said they wanted some for their boyfriends/husbands.

I will say that women have said they were horny around me and didn't for whatever reason associate that feeling with me because I wasn't their type.

I've had women who seemed confused because their arousal didn't follow their usual pattern.

Mones, smell and reaction are such a mixed bag that it is hard to know for sure.
11-22-2016 6:55 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2016 6:58 PM

(11-22-2016 6:23 PM)theLaw Wrote:  As an Uber driver, I can tell you that people will share their opinions freely.

I've worn several drops of DM oil, 6 sprays SOB, and DP at separate times with not 1 comment about a negative odor.

The DM oil is a real shocker for those who haven't tried it..........think......animal pheromones used for hunting wild game........and still nothing negative.

Funny that you mention. I had an uber black driver in St. Louis and his vehicle reeked of artificial odors and curiously when I opened the window, the guy rolled it up with the drivers command buttons. It was odd.

He was very fastidious and I assumed the kind of guy who didn't want dust soaking into the copious silicon protectorant. And for years I've steeled myself for the oh so many transportation modes that reek to the point where I'm actually more prone to comment when the vehicle doesn't stink. I assume that these odors come from deterioration of the vehicles, they absorb moisture and body odor from the passengers and drivers etc. This happens to planes and buses and to places where the homeless congregate to varying degrees.

So this has often made me wonder how many times pheromones have negative odors that are simply not reported. This may be because they trigger fear in some cases. It may be that the neurologic and psychologic effects overcome the noticing of the scent the same way ghosting occurs. It may be simple conditioning, since I've noticed that depending ones socio-economic background, level of intoxication, etc all influence the vocalness of the complaint.

I had a girlfriend who put out almost every time I wore a pheromone and I thought it was magic. Then one day she said: "oh so you want to have sex..." - I can smell your cologne, and you wear that every time you want to have sex. It was embarassing to know that the mone had been noticed for months.

there is definitely genetic and cultural conditioning at work with scent. my mother flips out at the smell of glace and I don't like it either. but she can smell one spray from 30 feet away. I sprayed one tiny spray of black afghan in my office on my jacket a month or so ago and I can still smell it.

this all adds to the relativity of reactions and perceptions... interesting
(11-22-2016 6:23 PM)theLaw Wrote:  As an Uber driver, I can tell you that people will share their opinions freely.

Funny that you mention. I had an uber black driver in St. Louis and his vehicle reeked of artificial odors and curiously when I opened the window, the guy rolled it up with the drivers command buttons. It was odd.

He was very fastidious and I assumed the kind of guy who didn't want dust soaking into the copious silicon protectorant. And for years I've steeled myself for the oh so many transportation modes that reek to the point where I'm actually more prone to comment when the vehicle doesn't stink. I assume that these odors come from deterioration of the vehicles, they absorb moisture and body odor from the passengers and drivers etc. This happens to planes and buses and to places where the homeless congregate to varying degrees.

So this has often made me wonder how many times pheromones have negative odors that are simply not reported. This may be because they trigger fear in some cases. It may be that the neurologic and psychologic effects overcome the noticing of the scent the same way ghosting occurs. It may be simple conditioning, since I've noticed that depending ones socio-economic background, level of intoxication, etc all influence the vocalness of the complaint.

I had a girlfriend who put out almost every time I wore a pheromone and I thought it was magic. Then one day she said: "oh so you want to have sex..." - I can smell your cologne, and you wear that every time you want to have sex. It was embarassing to know that the mone had been noticed for months.

there is definitely genetic and cultural conditioning at work with scent. my mother flips out at the smell of glace and I don't like it either. but she can smell one spray from 30 feet away. I sprayed one tiny spray of black afghan in my office on my jacket a month or so ago and I can still smell it.

this all adds to the relativity of reactions and perceptions... interesting
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016 6:58 PM by Jimmycrack.)
11-22-2016 6:58 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-22-2016 8:09 PM

(11-22-2016 6:55 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I've had women know it was a fragrance turning them on...they asked what I was wearing and said they wanted some for their boyfriends/husbands.

What fragrance and mone blend gave you this experience?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
11-22-2016 8:09 PM
Syvient
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2016 1:17 AM

Newb here, gonna weigh in with some life experience and how mones work.

First, I have worked 16years at a veterinary clinic and in the animal kingdom, pheromones dictate almost every social interaction. I used AV and Wolf about 5 years back and was stunned with the results. Now "stunned with the results"
does not indicate a good result. I got the alpha vibe from Wolf within moments of applying it, simply felt energized.

1st incident: Ex-wife of 10 years stops by all nice and calm to drop off a message (we were friends and such, no not any
fucky, just friends) she had the flu and couldn't breath out her nose. So I figure, well shit not gonna get to test it out...
Within five minutes, bitch goes into a crazy ass crying tirade about how no one is good to me anymore and shit. I mean
blubbering and screaming about this shit for 55 minutes. Hmmm.. was it the mones or just dumb chance? Considering
that she and I had not discussed any of our romantic entanglements after our divorce before and now, this instant, with
Wolf scent all over the fucking room....I think it is a safe bet.

2nd incident: Next day, my exfiancee who hasn't had anything but bitching and complaints calls and says she coming by to
get the rest of her shit. She and the new poor bastard were moving in together. Yea, you know I did it. Sprayed that shit
on heavy as fuck (now I had never heard of any danger of overdosing, hell I just got the package the day before). So bitch
shows, stomping her way through the house like she the jolly fucking green "redheaded" giant (yes, redheaded). First question
she says is "whats that smell" ten minutes later I had her doggie style on the floor. Then shipped her ass and her shit back
out the door. She was blubbering too!!! I would say guilt but she crushed old jiminy cricket years before.

There are some other stories but suffice it to say that my first experience with mones "Wolf" was like the RED RIDER
B.B. GUN incident....damn near put my eye out.

So to the point, once applied our body chemistry changes the composition of the formula. The more we sweat the faster
the change. If you are using a sex trigger mone, well consider what that indicates in the animal world. First, bitch must
be in heat, well in humans that means ovulating. If she is too far off of this cycle and closer to menstrual cycle then you get
what you would in the canine world, a damn fight. Okay maybe she doesn't club you for smelling bad, but there is the
repulsion from bad smells. Her psyche telling her to get back cause this ape is ready to mate!

Now pheromone science is interesting as all get out, cause they aren't only looking for pheromones to get laid anymore.
Social, professional, courting, light petting, heavy petting, ruttin like hogs in the moonlight, etc. etc...

So bad smells from a pheromone. Get an aroma therapy pendant and wear around your neck and try it again. And try to get
around a few women and note their responses....NOT IN A GROUP cause they feed off each other like a damn pack. If still no
response then the formula is a bust, if different response then it could be your body chemistry screwing with it, if it is a
variable response then it could just be that most of those women are near menstruation time and you should be nice and buy
chocolate.

Lastly, I started with Wolf which I later discovered is an alpha social mone, and not normally a vaginal incinerator.
Confused by this I tried AV which is branded mainly to get the juices flowing. I actually have reverse effects with them.
Apparently my natural mones change the Wolf and the AV, cause on AV women turn into moms and shit (they are happy
as shit but just not ready).

So I begin my journey again, been out of mones for about 2 years and figure it is time to get my edge back. So I ordered
Wolf and AV tonight. Plan to add Xist and Corpo soon. Oh and I ordered a damn aroma therapy pendant so I can see
what AV is really like.

My 2 cents...hope it helps! Had fun telling those stories anyhow LoL!
11-27-2016 1:17 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

11-27-2016 11:33 AM

(11-27-2016 1:17 AM)Syvient Wrote:  Newb here, gonna weigh in with some life experience and how mones work.

First, I have worked 16years at a veterinary clinic and in the animal kingdom, pheromones dictate almost every social interaction. I used AV and Wolf about 5 years back and was stunned with the results. Now "stunned with the results"
does not indicate a good result. I got the alpha vibe from Wolf within moments of applying it, simply felt energized.

1st incident: Ex-wife of 10 years stops by all nice and calm to drop off a message (we were friends and such, no not any
fucky, just friends) she had the flu and couldn't breath out her nose. So I figure, well shit not gonna get to test it out...
Within five minutes, bitch goes into a crazy ass crying tirade about how no one is good to me anymore and shit. I mean
blubbering and screaming about this shit for 55 minutes. Hmmm.. was it the mones or just dumb chance? Considering
that she and I had not discussed any of our romantic entanglements after our divorce before and now, this instant, with
Wolf scent all over the fucking room....I think it is a safe bet.

2nd incident: Next day, my exfiancee who hasn't had anything but bitching and complaints calls and says she coming by to
get the rest of her shit. She and the new poor bastard were moving in together. Yea, you know I did it. Sprayed that shit
on heavy as fuck (now I had never heard of any danger of overdosing, hell I just got the package the day before). So bitch
shows, stomping her way through the house like she the jolly fucking green "redheaded" giant (yes, redheaded). First question
she says is "whats that smell" ten minutes later I had her doggie style on the floor. Then shipped her ass and her shit back
out the door. She was blubbering too!!! I would say guilt but she crushed old jiminy cricket years before.

There are some other stories but suffice it to say that my first experience with mones "Wolf" was like the RED RIDER
B.B. GUN incident....damn near put my eye out.

So to the point, once applied our body chemistry changes the composition of the formula. The more we sweat the faster
the change. If you are using a sex trigger mone, well consider what that indicates in the animal world. First, bitch must
be in heat, well in humans that means ovulating. If she is too far off of this cycle and closer to menstrual cycle then you get
what you would in the canine world, a damn fight. Okay maybe she doesn't club you for smelling bad, but there is the
repulsion from bad smells. Her psyche telling her to get back cause this ape is ready to mate!

Now pheromone science is interesting as all get out, cause they aren't only looking for pheromones to get laid anymore.
Social, professional, courting, light petting, heavy petting, ruttin like hogs in the moonlight, etc. etc...

So bad smells from a pheromone. Get an aroma therapy pendant and wear around your neck and try it again. And try to get
around a few women and note their responses....NOT IN A GROUP cause they feed off each other like a damn pack. If still no
response then the formula is a bust, if different response then it could be your body chemistry screwing with it, if it is a
variable response then it could just be that most of those women are near menstruation time and you should be nice and buy
chocolate.

Lastly, I started with Wolf which I later discovered is an alpha social mone, and not normally a vaginal incinerator.
Confused by this I tried AV which is branded mainly to get the juices flowing. I actually have reverse effects with them.
Apparently my natural mones change the Wolf and the AV, cause on AV women turn into moms and shit (they are happy
as shit but just not ready).

So I begin my journey again, been out of mones for about 2 years and figure it is time to get my edge back. So I ordered
Wolf and AV tonight. Plan to add Xist and Corpo soon. Oh and I ordered a damn aroma therapy pendant so I can see
what AV is really like.

My 2 cents...hope it helps! Had fun telling those stories anyhow LoL!

Though I have been accused, on numerous occasions, of being a dog, I am not. To the best of my knowledge, neither are any of the posters here.

Our noses are nowhere near as sensitive or have anywhere near as many receptors.

Our brains are quite different too. We are not wired to run on pure instinct and scent.

This guy smells funny.....

See what I did there....?

Hey Law, you have an UNCANNY nose for trolls...what do you think?

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
11-27-2016 11:33 AM

Share This Thread