Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Confession...
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Confession...
03-09-2017 7:52 AM

Hello everyone. I'm V-nice... AND I'M A Pherotruth ADDICT!!

I know, I know...

I wake up in the morning. I check the site. For lunch I have my grilled chicken and avocado salad... And a side of pherotruth.com.

All throughout the day I might randomly check the site and of course before I go to bed. I always want more and more.

Yes, I know I have a problem. But I'm not sure I want to fix it.

Thank you for making me a part of the community, even though I kind of just bombarded when I signed up and didn't really introduce myself. But I'm happy.

I'm happy with everyone new and old, and all the "troll police" whom make this site entertaining. It's very entertaining at times and yes, very addicting!

So thanks! Wonderful site, fantastic job!

How about you?? Are you a PT addict? Don't be afraid... Come forward.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-09-2017 7:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

RE: Confession...
03-09-2017 8:36 AM

I share your sentiments! I want a promotion to "Troll Detective". It pays more than the regular beat cops.

Listening to Rage Against the Machine......Killing in the Name....

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
03-09-2017 8:36 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-09-2017 8:46 AM

(03-09-2017 8:36 AM)Androcles Wrote:  I share your sentiments! I want a promotion to "Troll Detective". It pays more than the regular beat cops.

Listening to Rage Against the Machine......Killing in the Name....

Love that classic rock!!!Mrgreen

[Image: ratm_pmrc.jpg]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-09-2017 8:46 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-09-2017 10:27 AM

I have a problem too Laugh1 I've been wearing mones just about every day for the past 6 months or so. I keep telling myself I'll take a break to let the old noggin recover but... alas here I am Smile Call me an attention whore but I love feeling like the center of attention and nothing does it like good ol mones

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-09-2017 10:27 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-09-2017 10:51 AM

Yes I was just thinking the past weekend as I contemplated yet another mone order...man I got a problem!! But then I thought eh F* it and ordered anyway!! Long live PT!! And thanks to all you supportive members!!
03-09-2017 10:51 AM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-09-2017 12:32 PM

I agree, I'm in the same situation. Unlimited data = check pherotruth all the time. I haven't had a moneless week since I started in January 2016. I don't have a problem with it though. They add something spectacular to my presence, persona and character that wouldn't be there otherwise. As happy as I am with who I am, pheromones are icing on the cake. I have such a big collection of mones that going through them all will take years.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-09-2017 12:32 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-09-2017 2:31 PM

yup. I have a boring job ... sit at a desk all day so I'm constantly refreshing my screen to keep myself entertained ... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-09-2017 2:31 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

03-09-2017 5:22 PM

Lol...yeah man, everytime I hit the "p" on my smartphone, the first prediction is pherotruth.com... Haha... It's bad!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-09-2017 5:22 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-10-2017 10:37 AM

I am addicted to reading the pheromone forums and purchasing pheromones too.

I regret my lack of discipline. So many times I have bought a product and just tried it once before moving to the next shiny thing. So many products in the marketplace has given me some sort of pheromone ADHD. Things were much simpler in the days when I just knew of Love Scent and AD.

Last night I spent 4 hours reading the forums trying to figure out if I want to wear Domination or SOB this weekend. I still can't decide. Sad
03-10-2017 10:37 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-10-2017 11:17 AM

You guys know I'm right there, too! Purchased more than I care to list! Pheromone ADHD is a real thing, but I'm slowly digressing into marrying one product at a time at the moment. Went into my stash yesterday and was in awe at how many I've collected in my short time of this community.

I've also been trying to discipline myself into writing in my phone what I've been applying so I can take a more scientific approach to figuring out what each product's little nuances are for me. It seems that I may just have to start a ptruth journal for this purpose. The only time I've been satisfied with my note taking abilities were when I was intently testing a new product, like BAGreat's Copulins X. That was fun. When MR CEO arrives, I plan on using the experience to sharpen my skills as a ptruth pheromone guru! Plus, it looks like a solid mix that will mesh well into my life and style.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-10-2017 11:17 AM

Share This Thread