Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Compose Fragrance with Pheromones
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Compose Fragrance with Pheromones
08-24-2009 6:45 PM

I got this bit of info from Tater, but this is some of the best I can pass on.

No matter what, if you normally add a cover, it is more effective to mix a test vial or a sprayer with your mix and add ur cologne to it in advance.

This helps the over all scent package and is a real sneak attack.
08-24-2009 6:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Compose Fragrance with Pheromones
08-25-2009 4:49 AM

(08-24-2009 6:45 PM)djAndarial Wrote:  I got this bit of info from Tater, but this is some of the best I can pass on.

No matter what, if you normally add a cover, it is more effective to mix a test vial or a sprayer with your mix and add your cologne to it in advance.

Eventually you would do it this way but I dont suggest it until you have a mix your sure of. One that has been tested over and over to work when you layer it. Then you can mix it with cologne. I love tater but I cant tell you how many newbies have screwed up their products because of his journal and then wanted my help fixing them or for me to ask if they could return them.

There was a point when I complained that if I got one more "tater said" problem I had to fix I was going to quit. LOL Tater knew this, I had talked to him about it. He does have a lot of great information in his journal though, I think the problem was he is more advanced then a lot of the people that followed him and a lot of new people dont spend enough time getting to know the molecules.

Oh and DJ, I am aware you sent me a PM over at PT. I am not ignoring you LOL I just dont want to mess with the PM section over there because I dont want them to think I am soliciting members. I am trying to be respectful of Jas and her concerns. You can ask me here or PM me here and I will be happy to elaborate on the subject you asked me about.

Tisha
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2009 4:50 AM by Tisha.)
08-25-2009 4:49 AM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-25-2009 12:37 PM

I'll have to see what it the PM was about.

I know what mixes I am using, and I am going to switch to the Love Scent A314 I have a mix that is just dead on potent....

ellicit's the extreme comfort but also sexuality for taking someone home, but jsut burns then while you sit and walk about the weather... IT's a Lounge mix and I mix that one but that is about it untll I get the rest of my supplies.

What ever happened to Tater??? I never got to meet him.
08-25-2009 12:37 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-26-2009 3:32 AM

(08-25-2009 12:37 PM)djAndarial Wrote:  I'll have to see what it the PM was about.

I know what mixes I am using, and I am going to switch to the Love Scent A314 I have a mix that is just dead on potent....

ellicit's the extreme comfort but also sexuality for taking someone home, but jsut burns then while you sit and walk about the weather... IT's a Lounge mix and I mix that one but that is about it untll I get the rest of my supplies.

What ever happened to Tater??? I never got to meet him.

He pops in now and then.

A lot of people just lose interest after a while and sometimes people find out that all that positive lift talked about comes at a cost far greater then they are willing to pay. When positive energy comes with conditions its not really positive energy. Its really just a negative force hiding in wait. Tater saw that way before many of us. Smart man.

Tisha
08-26-2009 3:32 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-26-2009 6:47 AM

That's a name I'd love to see show up over here, Madison Tate, "the Mad Tater". And while I'm sending out my positive vibes, Tacitus would be good too. Both very tricksey writers but good info once you got down to the ideas.

The Androstenone Discussion
08-26-2009 6:47 AM

Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

08-26-2009 12:30 PM

(08-24-2009 6:45 PM)djAndarial Wrote:  I got this bit of info from Tater, but this is some of the best I can pass on.

No matter what, if you normally add a cover, it is more effective to mix a test vial or a sprayer with your mix and add ur cologne to it in advance.

I've been doing this for years with chemset mones. Not because it's better or more sneaky, but because it's easier and more convenient: I can dose myself on the run in parking lots, bathrooms, hallways, etc., without worrying about carrying multiple bottles and getting the correct ratio. I have a bunch of Sephora atomizers preloaded with my fav colognes and moans and just need to grab 'n go in the morning.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
08-26-2009 12:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones + no fragrance ok? tdctdc 4 2,897 11-12-2011 7:46 PM
Last Post: halo0073