Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Coming in from South East Asia!
Harthr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 9 posts

Coming in from South East Asia!
04-16-2014 7:10 AM

Hi dear friends

Found this gold after looking around in online for awhile. Hope some pheromone veteran here can give me some help despite the countless newbies that have already posted.

A bit about myself, not truly fresh in the pheromone scene. Products used are Beginner's combo consisting of The Edge by Love Scent with Scent of Eros . From AD used IG, Summer Ammo, regular Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, IS, IH, IO, molecule K and P102(last two are free gifts). I have yet to find any working combination and I have tried bombing with IS, IH and IO. ODing and controlling with Turn Up The Heat and Summer/ regular Ammo. Application points wise I followed the AD application points thread to a tee.

However, it seems like none of this is working. No significant self effects other than placebo and none from others. I'm in my mid 20s, Asian(Chinese) descent from South East Asia. Pretty introverted but I'm able to hold myself well in conversations and have frequent exposure to public speaking. Pretty overweight, used to be obese but managed to drop 20 kilos(44 pounds?) but still fat(100kg/220 pounds). No fantastic fashion sense. Always wearing polo tees and jeans(fitting and dark colored respectively if that helps). I'll also make sure that I don't smell before leaving my home with regular shower along with sparse amounts of IS, IO, IH(yes, now I'm using them as cologne).

My targets are Asian women from 20s to early 30s. I've posted in pherotalk, I have followed some advice from kind souls who reached out to me over there but it does not seem to help. Recently, I chanced upon the thread that people are having awesome effects from Aqua Vitae from Love Alchemy and Liquid Trust from True Pheromones and decided that I should give pheromones another try.

Any help from veterans or newbies with some experience is greatly appreciated. This looks like a very big community. I promise to give back once I have succeeded in mastering pheromone usage. Thanks in advance.
04-16-2014 7:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NattyDread

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Coming in from South East Asia! - Harthr - 04-16-2014 7:10 AM
RE: Coming in from South East Asia! - Harthr - 04-16-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Coming in from South East Asia! - Harthr - 04-16-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Coming in from South East Asia! - ryusei - 04-17-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Coming in from South East Asia! - Harthr - 04-20-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: Coming in from South East Asia! - PheroC - 05-19-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Coming in from South East Asia! - NuTrix - 06-03-2014, 12:18 PM