Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Comboing like Street Fighter
BigMatt
Still a padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

Comboing like Street Fighter
03-04-2013 8:15 PM

How do you all combo your scents? For example, if I want to use LIIK and Cohesion together, and they are both scented, do I just spray them both and hope the scents work together? Or do I spray them both and then use a cover scent to meld them together? Then I have three scents going at once.

Should I have gotten unscented mones? Some of them don't come unscented such as Wolf.
03-04-2013 8:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BigMatt
Still a padawan

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Comboing like Street Fighter
03-06-2013 9:19 PM

Guys... anything? I know it's kind of a broad question I am asking but I left it pretty open on purpose. I want to get any opinions that are out there regarding putting on multiple scents.
03-06-2013 9:19 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 242
Thanks received:
664 thanks in 323 posts

03-06-2013 9:22 PM

I've used several scented products together and I dont think its really a big deal to be honest. They usually smell nice, and a good scent is a good scent even though it might smell different depending on where your targets are in relation to you.

I usually go for unscented now so I can change it up every now and then. Right now its 1 million which gets rid of most mone smells and goes well with other scents.
03-06-2013 9:22 PM
BigMatt
Still a padawan

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

03-07-2013 8:50 PM

(03-06-2013 9:22 PM)phertest Wrote:  I've used several scented products together and I dont think its really a big deal to be honest. They usually smell nice, and a good scent is a good scent even though it might smell different depending on where your targets are in relation to you.

I usually go for unscented now so I can change it up every now and then. Right now its 1 million which gets rid of most mone smells and goes well with other scents.

That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks man. I'm thinking of getting A Men Pure Malt which usually gets ranked up there with 1 Million. I heard it's potent and has good range.
03-07-2013 8:50 PM

Share This Thread