Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cologne/perfume to impress sensitive nose lady
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

Cologne/perfume to impress sensitive nose lady
01-18-2013 10:47 PM

Hi,

Need your guys/ladies advice. I have a lady I'm trying to impress and looking for a perfect cover scent for her. The problem is that she is very sensitive to perfume smell and it really affect her the worse. Any advice the scent that wont get her feeling headaches ? She told me the feeling is like the smell strike her nose hard and immediately she has a headaches. I can't wear mone without scent because it will stink. She's definitely attracted to me but wont get near. I also need the scent that sit well in the office as most of my colleague are women and she's also in the same office.

The cover scent so far and comments from the ladies and the girl :-

Axe Dark Temptation - These give good result so far. But the smell wont last . After a few hours they can smell the mone and second application seem do not have the same affect. Could be the residue.

Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio - Girls dont like it. She have a headache.

Giorgio Armani Code - Same as above.

Mont Blanc Legend -Girls like it. She has headache. Dont cover the mone smell well.

Polo Blue - Same as Giorgio Armani

Issey Miyake - Everyone agree this smell the worse. The girls have ready bad headache. Its the same as Armani Legend

I'm a newbie with this cologne/perfume and any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
01-18-2013 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 25 posts

RE: Cologne/perfume to impress sensitive nose lady
01-18-2013 11:26 PM

Why not just ask her to go fragrance shopping with you?

Edit: Also, if you ever head down to Singapore one day, go to Lush. A few of my colleagues use their perfume solids, and they smell edible.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 11:51 PM by F/2.8.)
01-18-2013 11:26 PM
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

01-18-2013 11:57 PM

(01-18-2013 11:26 PM)F/2.8 Wrote:  Why not just ask her to go fragrance shopping with you?

I've ask her to smell one sample and immediately she has to sit down with a splitting headaches. So that method is out of the question as she'll definitely wont able to handle smelling diffrent scent of cologne. And by the way we are still in the attraction phase and not in the going out mode yet as she is very conservative and I need the mone also to help me to a diffrent level with my relationship with her.
01-18-2013 11:57 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

01-19-2013 2:57 AM

Orange oil, vanilla and mint are all-natural with low headache-generating potential yet still play decently on a man. Minty scents can be less than subtle, but tend to cover scents pretty well.... If you're looking for essential oils, go for stuff that's CO2 extracted rather than steam distilled. The scent will be less... dead and cooked. I'm debating avoiding evergreen scents since that MAY be what's causing an issue with one of my essential oil mixes.

If you like the axe spray, maybe mix it with some oil and then apply?

A diluted oil scent will do better for you than an alcohol base, since it will give longer, more even diffusion meaning she won't be 'hit' as hard at any one time.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-19-2013 2:57 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

01-19-2013 8:16 AM

I suggest Love Potion Perfumerie. I get bad migraines. I find it's the alcohol in commercial fragrances that do it. Love Potion uses oil. I have been wearing them for 3.5 years and not one headache. You can pick up a men's sampler for $29.95 and that gets you 10 oversize samples.

01-19-2013 8:16 AM
Thanks given by wiserd

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

01-19-2013 11:50 AM

(01-19-2013 8:16 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I suggest Love Potion Perfumerie. I get bad migraines. I find it's the alcohol in commercial fragrances that do it. Love Potion uses oil. I have been wearing them for 3.5 years and not one headache. You can pick up a men's sampler for $29.95 and that gets you 10 oversize samples.

Interesting pattern. The Androtics product least likely to give me issues was oil based A314. But you wouldn't get a headache from just a cup of alcohol lying out on the counter, would you?

p.s. In scientific studies, clove oil is often used to mask the scent of mones. It's a bit harsh, but that may be a good component to a essential oil based cover scent.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 1:14 PM by wiserd.)
01-19-2013 11:50 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
421 thanks in 203 posts

01-20-2013 7:52 AM

I vote vanilla or something food.

ask her about her food tastes, favorite, etc

then compare the ingredient list to the available scents and determine which influences the flavor most strongly

if her favorite is fish sauce then you may be in for a challenge, or she might just hand it to you

good luck and remember .... RAAAAARRRRR !!!!

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-20-2013 7:52 AM
latorrin82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
271 thanks in 99 posts

01-22-2013 9:00 AM

I would go for Hugo by Hugo Boss. I have gotten nothing but raves about it every time I've worn it, and it is not an overpowering scent. It has green apple as one of the ingredients, and I think you could get a small tester for 5 bucks or so on amazon. If she likes it and it doesn't trigger any reactions, it is very reasonably prices at 50-60 for a 3-4oz bottle.

I love it, nobody seems to wear it (which makes it great for a personal scent), and I have never had one lady complain. TONS of compliments on how I smell.
01-22-2013 9:00 AM
riodmax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-29-2013 4:00 PM

HELP! I ordered unscented L2K and Glace and AM and I am impressed by L2K got several strong hits. The product works its amazing.

However I can smell the mones and I suspect some folks could smell it too based on reaction. I used as little as 1 spray or a small drop and its unbearable. I use the unscented version then I spray over it with Dolce Gabana Light blue or 9X Roca Wear or Michael Korrs perfume to cover it.

Any suggestions whats a good way to cover the mones. I smell the mones on both Glace and L2K and it smells like a combination of urine and heated plastic. It really bothers me and I have noticed some girls rubbing their nose after getting close to me. I am desperate as the product appears to work I used it twice and it didn't fail L2K delivered strong hits through out the night.

I was amazed never expected such results so would hate to give it up over the fact that I can smell the mones. Help! Any suggestions. Am I doing this wrong. Is regular perfume a good cover or should I be using something else to cover it then apply my favorite perfume on top of that?

I tried phermones before from Androtics about 3 years ago and didn't have this problem. They were all scented versions though. I tried Ammo, Instant honest, Instant Female Magic, Turn up the heat, Instant Openness. Again this was about 2-3 years ago and didn't have this problem. I don't recall been able to smell the mones. However they worked to a much lighter degree. I noticed flirting but none of them hit hard like L2K did.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 4:27 PM by riodmax.)
01-29-2013 4:00 PM

Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 28 posts

01-29-2013 4:45 PM

(01-29-2013 4:00 PM)riodmax Wrote:  HELP! I ordered unscented L2K and Glace and AM and I am impressed by L2K got several strong hits. The product works its amazing.

However I can smell the mones and I suspect some folks could smell it too based on reaction. I used as little as 1 spray or a small drop and its unbearable. I use the unscented version then I spray over it with Dolce Gabana Light blue or 9X Roca Wear or Michael Korrs perfume to cover it.

Any suggestions whats a good way to cover the mones. I smell the mones on both Glace and L2K and it smells like a combination of urine and heated plastic. It really bothers me and I have noticed some girls rubbing their nose after getting close to me. I am desperate as the product appears to work I used it twice and it didn't fail L2K delivered strong hits through out the night.

I was amazed never expected such results so would hate to give it up over the fact that I can smell the mones. Help! Any suggestions. Am I doing this wrong. Is regular perfume a good cover or should I be using something else to cover it then apply my favorite perfume on top of that?

I tried phermones before from Androtics about 3 years ago and didn't have this problem. They were all scented versions though. I tried Ammo, Instant honest, Instant Female Magic, Turn up the heat, Instant Openness. Again this was about 2-3 years ago and didn't have this problem. I don't recall been able to smell the mones. However they worked to a much lighter degree. I noticed flirting but none of them hit hard like L2K did.

I do understand you... I have the same problem. Corpo, Glace awesome results but can't cover the smell... (L2K V2 doesn't seem to work for me)
For me they don't smell bad, but others say it stank...
I wish someone invent no stink mones
01-29-2013 4:45 PM

Share This Thread