Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

College student making the leap
Nymelo15
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

College student making the leap
02-03-2014 5:11 PM

Hello community, I am a college student here in the United States. I have done a lot of reading on pheromones and want to give them a try. It seems like most of the posts I read are from guys older than myself. I am 20 years old, 6 foot 1 with a thin build. I am hoping to use pheromones to try to give myself more of a sexual/alpha vibe. But i am also just curious to see what kind of impact these can make. I am good at making people laugh but struggle with attraction/seduction at times. I have been very interested in Liquid Alchemy Labs and am trying to determine which product to begin with. Aqua vitae, wolf, and nude alpha have been what I have been researching most lately. Was wondering if anyone could kind of point me in the right direction given the info I provided about myself here. In addition, I am in a frat and have big parties I plan on using these at. 200-300 people, dance floor and another floor with people hanging out. Possible would like to use them around campus as well. I plan on trying multiple products but want to stick with just one for my first purchase. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone
02-03-2014 5:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

bondjames1
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 772
Thanks received:
909 thanks in 478 posts

RE: College student making the leap
02-03-2014 7:56 PM

Hello

I'm 23 so we are not that far apart. In terms of what to try its really a hit and miss game. Some mones may work ...others you may not see one single sign. When first starting out in my pheremone journey I tried alpha maschio from alpha dream. A very alpha product in nature but got me hits from a older crowd of women...the cougars. I have read about wolf and its a very good "alpha product" I heard it gives off the leader vibe. Chicks dig alphas...Best of luckSmoke

basically: try out the ones you have done research on. They hit..you keep...they dont hit...trash em
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 7:59 PM by bondjames1.)
02-03-2014 7:56 PM
Nymelo15
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

02-04-2014 12:15 AM

(02-03-2014 7:56 PM)bondjames1 Wrote:  Hello

I'm 23 so we are not that far apart. In terms of what to try its really a hit and miss game. Some mones may work ...others you may not see one single sign. When first starting out in my pheremone journey I tried alpha maschio from alpha dream. A very alpha product in nature but got me hits from a older crowd of women...the cougars. I have read about wolf and its a very good "alpha product" I heard it gives off the leader vibe. Chicks dig alphas...Best of luckSmoke

basically: try out the ones you have done research on. They hit..you keep...they dont hit...trash em

Thanks for the reply and best of luck to you as well. Read a lot today about nude. So now the decision is AV NA wolf or nude. I need to stop reading before I find another product I want and make the decision even harder!
02-04-2014 12:15 AM
Thanks given by bondjames1
SeekingSuccess
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 27 posts

02-04-2014 1:51 AM

First welcome to the forum! I am also around your age and I would say wolf would be a good option. Wolf is an everyday mone which you can use during the day(lecture, library etc.) and at night, effects can be seen as well.
02-04-2014 1:51 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2854
Thanks received:
2056 thanks in 1039 posts

02-09-2014 8:11 AM

Welcome! Big Grin
I'm sure the guys here won't steer you wrong. Good luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-09-2014 8:11 AM

Share This Thread