Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cold Weather Mone Usage
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Cold Weather Mone Usage
11-23-2012 12:35 PM

Ok so I didnt really know where to put this thread. I guess its considered a suggestion/advice to I stuck it here. Anyway..

Winter is in full swing for many of us and the temperature is dropping. A few warm days here and there but for the most part colder weather is setting in. Here is what I've been doing to keep the mone aura thick and juicy in this cold..

I've been using alot of oil-based products lately. In the summer and warmer weather they cannot be beat in longevity. They dont hit as hard as the etoh blends but last alot longer and usually no reapplication is necessary. Personally I think the oils are more natural feeling and not as confusing (overwhelming) to others.

When the oil heats up due to climate and bodyheat they become very effective. Well, its getting cold and harder to heat up these oils especially in outside venues. To solve this I have been thinning out the oils to increase diffusion. I did this a bit over the summer as novelty and allows for a bigger punch but now it seems rather necessary in colder climate.

HOW TO
I always use my left elbow pit as my mixing board for nearly all apps. I add the oils and the scent and mix it around in a circular motion careful not to bruise the mones. Now take some raw etoh (I use everclear but PA is ideal), or an etoh based cologne or perfume, and place 1 spray or a couple drops directly on this oil slurry. Mix again gently with your application finger and thin out the oil. Now paint your app points. The residual left over I take my right forearm and smear the rest back and forth between the insides of both forearms. I call this cricketing and if you talk with your hands like I do, this forearm app method is amazingly effective to increase your cloud range.

Note: You will be decreasing your app longevity by thinning out your oils but you will be projecting much further faster with less heat needed.

Hope this little tip helps some you guys and gals get the most out of your oils in the winter.
11-23-2012 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Cold Weather Mone Usage
11-23-2012 12:47 PM

That is a fab tip!! I live in the UK and its usually very mild and cold here for most of the year! Sad

I emailed Garry about this not long ago actually, and he said he thought of using an 'accellerator'; something you would spray ontop of the applied mone (or onto another spot of your body) which would help diffuse better in colder weathers. He said that the accellerator would give 'fast burn hits', and 'slow diffusion hits' at the same time. He has yet to respond back with more information though...

Hmm..so using Ethanol over mones could actually help increase the diffusal rate of mones? Makes sense..

How much ethanol do you put onto, per say, a drop of a particular mone?

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2012 12:57 PM by PheroNoob.)
11-23-2012 12:47 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-23-2012 3:46 PM

The ethanol dissolves a bit of the oil and carries it away as it evaporates thus increasing diffusion. How much ethanol is placed onto the oil is a matter of preference. The more etoh used, the thinner the oil, the faster it burns off. Alot of spray mone products are 90% etoh with a 10% dpg fix. This is a very fast burning hard hitting way to carry mones. The more etoh mixed into the oil the faster it "burns."

The accelerator Garry mentions can be anything from scentless high proof etoh, or even a shot or two of your favorite alcohol based cover scent. Either works ok as long as the oil's viscosity is being reduced, allowing it to cover more area and burn a bit faster.

I like 1 spray or 2 drops of etoh per 2-3 drops of oil. This is my preference and some may benefit from playing with the ratio some. I do not like to thin it out too much as I feel it reduces the benefit of the time release effect of the oil. I'm not a big fan of reapplication bc I feel it changes the aura you project too much and Ive had nights that have fallen completely apart bc of reapps. Best to put on the product, get a feel for the evening, and reapp only during social situation changes.. ie. say for instance you hang with one group of ppl then at the end of the evening you goto an afterparty with another group. Here a reapp works bc you are able to get away with a slight signature shift a bit easier than if you are strictly chillin with a one particular group the entire evening.

The ratio of etoh to oil can be made as complicated as one wishes based on environmental conditions and desired hitting power. Just remember the harder it hits the lifespan of the oil product is sacrificed in relation to more etoh used.

More etoh Less oil -> quicker burn -> lessened longevity -> stronger hitting power
Less etoh More oil -> slower burn -> increased longevity -> less hitting power
11-23-2012 3:46 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-23-2012 4:17 PM

Great detailed and appropriate tutorial! Thanks Smile repped and nominated!

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-23-2012 4:17 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-24-2012 7:26 AM

It's getting hotter down here in Australia. Thanks for the report.

I'll take that method into action once i get the cold change.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
11-24-2012 7:26 AM

bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-24-2012 8:57 PM

Now I understand where you were coming from regarding mixing my wolf with some alcohol. I think I'm going to take a spray or two and mix the Acqua di Gio scented wolf to use it as a sprayer.

Let's see how that goes.

I think, in theory, the other way could work as well. If you have a mone that's alcohol based and evaporates quickly and you have some essential oils laying around or attar oil in my case, applying the attar oil underneath the mones would slow the diffusion, if you wanted to wear something and have it diffuse slowly and last all day. Something like a drop or two of the EO or AO right under or over the mone app, and then apply it in other areas or cover with a complimenting scent.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-24-2012 8:57 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-01-2012 12:39 PM

This totally works! I'm a LP die hard now, lol, and get almost everything in oil.

For those of you who can open your products to experiment...(I believe some of the products that come in sprays from some companies cannot readily have their caps removed?) here are a few more ideas to play with...

I started experimenting back in October when the weather turned cold and began to stay that way. At first I just wanted to improve throw but not burn off everything so I got some 5ml roller ball bottles and created an approx 60/40 mix (60%oil/40% perfumer's alcohol). I didn't know if such a heavy oil base would spray well so I used roller bottles instead of spray bottles. I found it worked really well! Enough to get it out there, put plenty left on the skin for closer contact...

Now that's it's completely chill and will stay that way here for months I've ordered some 5ml spray bottles and am going to start playing with those. Most of my Pheromones are unscented so I'm going to make a handful of 60% alcohol to 40%phero sprays so that I can apply my oil based Pheromones down like always and then spray over them with the alcohol blend (Shelly B has noted doing this with successSmile)

I know I get great throw with my Essence of Woman mixes that I made into covers using 5ml spray bottles and adding 1.5-2ml fragrance oil, 10 drops Essence of Woman (that's a BOAT LOAD, I'm sure 5 drops would be sufficient for a 5ml bottle...what can I say, I was experimenting!) and topped it off with perfumer's alcohol. I'm dieing to try the dual approach of using the same phero blend in oil and alcohol over top of each other...as it worked great with the Essence of Woman sprays Mrgreen

You can get the little bottles at LP and the prices are great. Just flinging that into the phero universe Big Grin

Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-01-2012 12:39 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-01-2012 1:27 PM

Winter is the worst season to wear mones.. Just think about it your fully clothed in scarfs jackets and hoods, gloves etc. O.P have colds , stuffy noses etc. Sex drive is lower. Less sunshine due to winter months. People aren't walking around half nude where sex gets on the mind. Christmas season is in full swing and people's thoughts have turned to family. What hope is there to get laid now? Dead Horse

Just face it winter and sex dont' go hand in hand. Sure you could use the mones indoors, but no mones is going to compare to a 6'2" 21 year old man well built and dressed standing beside you in this season if your 5'6" and 50.

Nightclubs and gyms already reek of none from others ... you won't stand out from the pack there using mones.

The question becomes is this the season to make friendships and cultivate new social circles and forget about love being in the air?

Or is it that you need stronger products during this time of the year with STRONG Cover scents.

New Pheromone Additive mixed in atomizer with strong cologne comes to mind. Ammo in FF21 comes to mind the shit is damn strong although I hate the smell it penetrates through anything.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 1:35 PM by dsouza.)
12-01-2012 1:27 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-01-2012 7:14 PM

Cold weather = need to put more thought into presentation.

Sound superficial? Maybe on the surface Mrgreen couldn't help the pun

While Wal-Martians have their own circulating emails and will continue to get attention, no doubt, there is a lot that can be said for a much more appealing package.

Initial eyes catcher:
Example:Men
Well dressed in pants that fit rather than baggy nap sacs that hang off your a$$, nice shoes (NOT sneakers), a fitted jacket to accentuate broad shoulders, etc., and I cannot understate a good hair cut or style that actually suits you - PLEASE groom yourselves! Even messy can be a look - if you rock it right Sun bespectacled
Example:Women
Granny pants? NO! Again, clothes that fit, not nap sacs. Personal favs- fitted sweater dress, leggings, knee high boots (I prefer heels but that's an option) or skinny jeans and a nice blouse, fitted jacket (that DOESN'T make you look like the stay puff marshmallow man), lovely feminine scarf and again a hair cut or style that suits you Girl dance

If you look like you have yourself put together it will catch attention, and the truth is, we are still warm under all those layers and the Pheromones are still floating out there into the universe.

Mall, club, grocery store or library, we're visual creatures and drawn to what we find attractive so lure 'em in. Pheromones are a smidge of the whole. To write off your possibilities because of the time of year or holidays is lazy.
As a matter of fact, this is the season for celebrations so why not present yourself as someone worthy of finding the time to get to know and celebrate with?
Don't let the cold weather slow you down, it's just a new way to learn to tweak and hone your social skills!
Happy hunting!
Party

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-01-2012 7:14 PM

Share This Thread