Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cohesion vs Certo vs True Love?
pam2
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Cohesion vs Certo vs True Love?
12-21-2015 12:46 PM

Cohesion, Certo, TL three product with high Androstadienone . Which is the best for you?
12-21-2015 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Cohesion vs Certo vs True Love?
12-21-2015 12:57 PM

4. Androstadienone.

A.
12-21-2015 12:57 PM
dapppadan
Taking Over The World

Rep Post

12-21-2015 1:02 PM

(12-21-2015 12:46 PM)pam2 Wrote:  Cohesion, Certo, TL three product with high Androstadienone . Which is the best for you?

Cohesion Is Best

ThotMasterFlexx
12-21-2015 1:02 PM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-21-2015 1:17 PM

dial magnetic soap

very low dose but it's spread out through your entire body so good range and they seem to use something special to make it stick on your skin. After using it my skin looks and feels very smooth, step out of a pool/water and your body is shiny and looks like you're ready for a beach modeling photoshoot - I'd use it in the summer just for that reason alone.

In the first 4 hours ill get hits from about 5-10 ft away, after that anyone within arms reach will get hit for the next 8-12 hours, but my favorite thing about it is how it gets all over your shirt. You will still your own natural smell on your clothes which girls love but it will be boosted with some Androstadienone as well, I've lost some decent dress shirts because girls insisted on keeping them after wearing them. Girls calling the next day, wanting to meetup again, saying they've been thinking of me, etc..

If you're in close range its really great and I love that it actually sticks close to your body, you can use long range mones like core or av to get attention and attraction at a distance, then get close and escalate and it will be much more effective than having a huge cloud all around you, it would also seem to "anchor" or imprint closeness so that when they're near you they feel safe and protected, move away from you and they don't feel that anymore.

If you aren't prone to a1s depression effects then its a pretty solid product.

When you apply it lather it up over your body, let it sit for 2-3 minutes, then wash it off, once you're done let yourself "air dry" without a towel for 5 minutes so it can settle in then proceed to use the towel.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2015 1:21 PM by blitz.)
12-21-2015 1:17 PM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-21-2015 7:58 PM

(12-21-2015 1:17 PM)blitz Wrote:  once you're done let yourself "air dry" without a towel for 5 minutes

What a torture!! Eek
I once forgot my towel outside of the shower and......oh the horror....

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
12-21-2015 7:58 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-21-2015 8:58 PM

(12-21-2015 7:58 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  What a torture!! Eek
I once forgot my towel outside of the shower and......oh the horror....

Lol. Yeah in not Air drying for anything. I'm so not sold on Dial magnetic. I doubt there's very much Androstadienone in it. Logic tells me that soap is going to wash away what little mones there are in the product.
12-21-2015 8:58 PM
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-21-2015 11:34 PM

I've used the magnetic, i've gotten kino from it. I'd say it works. But i use more body wash than average when it comes to that stuff though.

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
12-21-2015 11:34 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

12-22-2015 5:35 AM

I haven't used Certo or TL yet, but my experience with straight A_1 & Cohesion (both spray & oil versions of both) tells me straight A_1 alone was MUCH better for me than Cohesion. For both attraction & imprinting, A_1 definitely was better for me. I had several months of testing Cohesion on co-workers go down the drain when I whipped out some straight A_1 on them. What took me months of imprinting on Cohesion, I surpassed in just 2 days with straight A_1 with even better & more obvious effects.

I should also point out that the A_1 I had used was PXS's Spray form 25mcg/spray using around 2-3 sprays. The Oil carrier did jack shit for me compared to the spray I tested a while ago.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2015 5:40 AM by XyzN.)
12-22-2015 5:35 AM

blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-22-2015 9:30 AM

(12-21-2015 11:34 PM)ak4d4 Wrote:  I've used the magnetic, i've gotten kino from it. I'd say it works. But i use more body wash than average when it comes to that stuff though.

yea you will really want to lather it on there

I think its worth a try, it costs about $4 and is available in several retail stores, only about $0.50 more than the regular body washes and it's still soap so it's not like it's a complete and total loss if it does nothing for you.
12-22-2015 9:30 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-22-2015 8:00 PM

(12-21-2015 1:17 PM)blitz Wrote:  dial magnetic soap

very low dose but it's spread out through your entire body so good range and they seem to use something special to make it stick on your skin. After using it my skin looks and feels very smooth, step out of a pool/water and your body is shiny and looks like you're ready for a beach modeling photoshoot - I'd use it in the summer just for that reason alone.

In the first 4 hours ill get hits from about 5-10 ft away, after that anyone within arms reach will get hit for the next 8-12 hours, but my favorite thing about it is how it gets all over your shirt. You will still your own natural smell on your clothes which girls love but it will be boosted with some Androstadienone as well, I've lost some decent dress shirts because girls insisted on keeping them after wearing them. Girls calling the next day, wanting to meetup again, saying they've been thinking of me, etc..

If you're in close range its really great and I love that it actually sticks close to your body, you can use long range mones like core or av to get attention and attraction at a distance, then get close and escalate and it will be much more effective than having a huge cloud all around you, it would also seem to "anchor" or imprint closeness so that when they're near you they feel safe and protected, move away from you and they don't feel that anymore.

If you aren't prone to a1s depression effects then its a pretty solid product.

When you apply it lather it up over your body, let it sit for 2-3 minutes, then wash it off, once you're done let yourself "air dry" without a towel for 5 minutes so it can settle in then proceed to use the towel.

i been saying that since i got here. it was the first phero product i have ever used and still wear it today. have you tried zest high intensity?
12-22-2015 8:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love combos (TL+NA, TL+New Pheromone Additive) stefdude 9 1,643 05-09-2018 4:55 AM
Last Post: Washaq1234
  True love or cohesion or .. Washaq1234 0 436 04-12-2018 4:02 AM
Last Post: Washaq1234
  True love pheromone? ansmal 13 4,645 09-10-2016 5:16 PM
Last Post: jb20
  True love vs nude alpha Starzjk 1 2,090 11-26-2015 2:37 PM
Last Post: Phyros
  True Love Sample? How am I supposed to apply? TheHondaRebel 4 1,821 11-19-2015 6:21 PM
Last Post: TheHondaRebel