Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Cohesion Specific Depression
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 309
Thanks received:
84 thanks in 53 posts

Cohesion Specific Depression
07-27-2014 7:33 AM

I read in multiple places that Cohesion has the same effects as Androstadienone , but without the negative psychological fallout. I realized that LAL's Androstadienone hits me like a rock within a few hours, but that's why I ordered Cohesion.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced depression specific to Cohesion. As much as I love the effects, I may have to stop wearing both Cohesion and Garry's Androstadienone . Everyone knows how boring life is without that one molecule. Ugh. =( Sadface times ahead.
07-27-2014 7:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1017
Thanks received:
1176 thanks in 321 posts

RE: Cohesion Specific Depression
07-27-2014 10:41 AM

I got bad "depression" after using Cohesion solo for a few days trying to get a girl to fall in love with me. I think the effects of Androstadienone are so strong, repeated use overworks your neurotransmitters or whatever. The result is your brain gets lethargic, you don't have the energy to prevent negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones and you find yourself in a rut. In the same way you would feel down and more prone to emotional outbursts if you were sleep deprived. You lose your masculine energy and become a clingy cry baby if it hits you hard. Libido goes down etc. That's why I don't fuck with Androstadienone daily, only if I know I'm going to be with a single girl exclusively so the positives outweigh the negatives.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
07-27-2014 10:41 AM
Thanks given by Goodlife, boyscout73, Tobias, mackie72
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
584 thanks in 323 posts

07-27-2014 3:22 PM

When I first used Cohesion (oil), the first day gave me a massive headache, it was my first exposure to Androstadienone , so wasn't really expecting what kind of self-effect I'd get, but getting through the workday with an almost pounding headache was rough. It lasted all day, all evening, till I woke up the next morning feeling fine. The next few days weren't as bad. Eventually after a week of use, it really no longer fazed me too much. Yes, I get negative effects still. Sometimes I just can't help the lethargy that happens. Similar to what kenpachi said in self-effects, I lose the drive to strive. The power to shower. Sometimes I can get mentally emotional over things under Cohesion. But mostly what happens is I get dull & emotionless. I've used Cohesion (with buffers) almost daily for months at times, it's not so bad with minor buffers. 1 spray of some other XS social is enough to buffer the negatives in my case. (recently been enjoying X138-After Hours as a social). Overall my experience with the self effects of Cohesion "aren't so bad". Self-effects start becoming a major problem for me when I used to use >2 drops of the Oil or >2 sprays of the spray.

I've used SteveO's straight Androstadienone as well. With his straight Androstadienone , no self-effect problems going up to 75mcg, haven't tested higher than that. Compared to Cohesion spray, the self effects For Me, are almost the same. I think I've just been using Cohesion/Androstadienone too much and am too normalized by its negative effects to really notice any difference. So sorry I can't be too much help here. The scent of his straight Androstadienone is pretty strong. Not pungent smelling, but more like super soap smell or w/e. His straight Androstadienone works. Had a co-worker I never talk to open me up in a funny way by wrapping a piece of paper around me and telling me how I didn't say hi to her this morning. Comparing the two, his straight Androstadienone is a lighter, cuddly, fun vibe while Cohesion is more intimate, bonding, comfort from my experience with the two. I have girls just poking me for fun sometimes with his straight Androstadienone .

I'm all right with Androstadienone so much that I asked SteveO to let me try a sample of Crush-XS, but instead of a sample, he sent me a whole 10ml bottle. (Thanks again SteveO) Crush XS has almsot twice the mone juice than Cohesion & supposedly has less buffers inside. I think Nols were added in in place? not sure. I've only ran Crush once or twice so far, but is indeed hard hitting just as Cohesion. The negatives didn't go unnoticed either though. While my co-worker was just blabbing and having almost the best time of her life around me, I was just there being emotionless through it all while she was still smiling, laughing and everything despite my almost polar opposite mood I was in. I'm pretty okay when dealing with Androstadienone , 1st day of Crush took me by surprise a bit, I could of been more engaging had I had on some sort of buffer to help myself, but testing solo is always the best way to go P

I became a sole believer in Cohesion when I was able to have a co-worker(both of us 20) following me the 2cd day after meeting her for the first time. The effects took hold and only strengthened from there on. I already report on her fallout with me around here & XS, so I'm not going to jump into detail here. You can read on about this if you have journal access on the xs forums:

And yes, a life without a little Androstadienone can be boring at times Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2014 3:32 PM by XyzN.)
07-27-2014 3:22 PM
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
84 thanks in 53 posts

07-28-2014 12:40 AM

(07-27-2014 10:41 AM)kenpachi Wrote:  I got bad "depression" after using Cohesion solo for a few days trying to get a girl to fall in love with me. I think the effects of Androstadienone are so strong, repeated use overworks your neurotransmitters or whatever. The result is your brain gets lethargic, you don't have the energy to prevent negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones and you find yourself in a rut. In the same way you would feel down and more prone to emotional outbursts if you were sleep deprived. You lose your masculine energy and become a clingy cry baby if it hits you hard. Libido goes down etc. That's why I don't fuck with Androstadienone daily, only if I know I'm going to be with a single girl exclusively so the positives outweigh the negatives.

makes sense! That's exactly why I was wearing it a lot too.

Also it goes great with Wolf and NA which I enjoy wearing.

Just curious, what's your DAILY Go-To?

Mine used to be Cohesion+Wolf but will certainly have to stop soon.

Today the was the first day I haven't worn any Cohesion or Androstadienone in weeks and I feel great!
07-28-2014 12:40 AM
NextLevel
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 30 posts

07-28-2014 5:54 PM

I haven't tried my cohesion yet, but as far as Androstadienone goes, do any of you guys get the negative effects based on your actual state? Usually with Androstadienone I'm fine but if I'm tired or something the negative effects seem to creep up. Usually it goes away if I force myself to work out though.
07-28-2014 5:54 PM
Thanks given by Tobias

kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1017
Thanks received:
1176 thanks in 321 posts

07-29-2014 2:38 AM

(07-28-2014 12:40 AM)boyscout73 Wrote:  makes sense! That's exactly why I was wearing it a lot too.

Also it goes great with Wolf and NA which I enjoy wearing.

Just curious, what's your DAILY Go-To?

Mine used to be Cohesion+Wolf but will certainly have to stop soon.

Today the was the first day I haven't worn any Cohesion or Androstadienone in weeks and I feel great!

I don't have a daily mix, I switch it up quite a lot. Basically Wolf for work, comfort/social products like SXD9 for the day if I just want fun, strong stuff like SOB or Evolve for night. When you have loads of products it's hard to stick to wearing one thing as the possible combinations are endless and it's tough to stop searching for the "holy grail" combo.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
07-29-2014 2:38 AM
Thanks given by boyscout73, MMM
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
84 thanks in 53 posts

07-29-2014 1:52 PM

(07-28-2014 5:54 PM)NextLevel Wrote:  I haven't tried my cohesion yet, but as far as Androstadienone goes, do any of you guys get the negative effects based on your actual state? Usually with Androstadienone I'm fine but if I'm tired or something the negative effects seem to creep up. Usually it goes away if I force myself to work out though.

hell, i guess working out never killed anyone.

thanks. will try that on the days i feel i NEED my Androstadienone , which is often.
07-29-2014 1:52 PM
Tobias
Away
Some guy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 15 posts

08-12-2014 6:40 PM

Last week, I used 2 - 3 Cohesion drops daily, along with evolve and Xist (depending on which day) for about three days in a row. Everything was fine.

Today however, I got extremely depressed. It was weird, because I hadn't used the combo since two days ago, and yesterday I only used a bit of xist for work, and today no mones whatsoever... about an hour or so before my workday ended I got hit by a crippling depression. Like get home and lie on the shower floor with very scary thoughts for an hour depression.

Today was not an awesome day, and I've been getting bad little bits here and there all day, but it was by no means a horrible day. It wasn't until the shower that I remembered reading about this thread...

But I'm very confused, because I've never had any negative reaction to Androstadienone . I've used LAL's pure one, and cohesion in the ACE mix numerous times over the course of last month... But yeah.

So for me in any case, it feels like there IS that sort of reverse tolerance buildup situation...

I'm still just very uncertain since my last exposure was so long ago... ANYWAYS

The point is yes, I'm pretty sure I've just experienced this phenomenon.

Crazy stuff!
08-12-2014 6:40 PM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

08-17-2014 10:43 PM

From my own experience, I never experience adrostadienone depression effect while wearing cohesion solo. I limit myself to use 2 sprays/day, maximum 5 days in a row and every night I have a good and thorough shower so maybe that contributes for limiting the (possible) negative effects of cohesion.

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
08-17-2014 10:43 PM
Thanks given by MMM

Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 66 posts

08-18-2014 12:27 AM

A couple of days ago, I used twice, in the same day, Alfa Maschio + Cohesion oil combination. Sandalwood musk + Cohesion during the day time, Black spice + Cohesion during the night time..... 8-10 hrs between the 1st and 2nd application.
I did not feel depressed at all..... I felt very talkative, in a good mood, my ladies friends were heavily affected with all those IOIs you would love to see by the use of pheromones. But...... at the end of the day I felt tired, exhausted, I just wanted to sleep. Not any bad thoughts at all. I did not drink that much alcohol compared to other nights out.
08-18-2014 12:27 AM
Thanks given by stefdude

Share This Thread