Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cohesion Oil review
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 28 posts

Cohesion Oil review
08-27-2012 12:39 PM

I finally got to testing the oil. I got so caught up with the spray and the testers that Steve sent out to me that I completely forgot he sent me an oil tester, which was very generous of him.

So I applied approximately three drops of it, on the sides of the neck, back of the neck, and remainder on the tops of my hands. I headed out and I noticed the extremely high scent of Androstenone in it. I knew that he buffers this really well which is why I was able to put on more. It was a nice cool night out with relatively low humidity. I also sprayed cologne on myself, but not at the application spots so that I can hide some of that scent.

I arrive at the bar and I was still outside when I saw an aquaintance, I was BSing with her for about 10 min when she asked me if I smelled a pee or amonia smell around where we were standing. I said I smell it too and I proceeded to smell myself, and said hmm I just showered I don't think its me, she was like it's not you, it seems like it's around the area.

Hmm so I decided to wipe off the amount from the top of my hands and the back of my neck and cover my neck with cologne. I did get a bit self conscious cause we were outside and the wind was blowing. I hung out with my gf on her side of the bar and some of my friends came by and we all just had a fun time. I did notice though that I was getting angrier and angrier as time lapsed, I was more moody and that translated to my entire night's experience. Everything was going well up until a few hours after application, which could just be a potential OD on my part because of the three drops. I might have to start trying it out for one drop because Steve has a higher concentration of mones in his products than what I'm used to, and since I'm also on a diet that's cleaner and I'm working out harder it might have just been too much with my own -none production.

More tests to come later.
08-27-2012 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, eyeofra

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
244 thanks in 117 posts

RE: Cohesion Oil review
08-27-2012 8:17 PM

Are you sure you were smelling androstenone from Cohesion?

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2012 8:18 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-27-2012 8:17 PM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
100 thanks in 28 posts

08-28-2012 2:40 PM

(08-27-2012 8:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Are you sure you were smelling androstenone from Cohesion?

That's what it smelled like most to me. I haven't really tested out raw molecules. Do you know what a urine/amonia smell would be in terms of molecules? Either way I got so self conscious about it was kinda a first for me lol
08-28-2012 2:40 PM
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 105
Thanks received:
340 thanks in 141 posts

08-28-2012 3:18 PM

I have the pepper/nutmeg and use 3 drops often and the cover scent is all I smell.

Never had a complaint.

I got mine 6 mos ago. Check with Steve to see if his Androstadienone source has changed.

If I use Love Scent Androstadienone I can smell piss and my family complains too.

TL or Steve's cohesion that I have doesn't stink at all.
08-28-2012 3:18 PM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
100 thanks in 28 posts

08-28-2012 3:52 PM

(08-28-2012 3:18 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I have the pepper/nutmeg and use 3 drops often and the cover scent is all I smell.

Never had a complaint.

I got mine 6 mos ago. Check with Steve to see if his Androstadienone source has changed.

If I use Love Scent Androstadienone I can smell piss and my family complains too.

TL or Steve's cohesion that I have doesn't stink at all.

I believe that mine is the unscented version. I didn't smell the hit of pepper/nutmeg in there I gotta E-mail Steve and see if he has that scent option for sale so I can just mix, I know it's probably not the best science but it should help with the smell option.
08-28-2012 3:52 PM

SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 777
Thanks received:
905 thanks in 294 posts

08-28-2012 11:12 PM

(08-28-2012 2:40 PM)Mustang Wrote:  That's what it smelled like most to me. I haven't really tested out raw molecules. Do you know what a urine/amonia smell would be in terms of molecules? Either way I got so self conscious about it was kinda a first for me lol
That's Androstadienone your smelling there Mustang. Pretty sure I sent you an oil bottle with P/N blend though. You could always add a few drops more to any of my bottles. Next time you order drop me a note and I'll send you in a dropper bottle to add right to your bottle. Should do the trick.

Or if you want it sooner, you pay the shipping and I'll Priority mail it right outSmile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-28-2012 11:12 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Mustang
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
100 thanks in 28 posts

08-29-2012 10:27 AM

(08-28-2012 11:12 PM)SteveO Wrote:  That's Androstadienone your smelling there Mustang. Pretty sure I sent you an oil bottle with P/N blend though. You could always add a few drops more to any of my bottles. Next time you order drop me a note and I'll send you in a dropper bottle to add right to your bottle. Should do the trick.

Or if you want it sooner, you pay the shipping and I'll Priority mail it right outSmile

Ahhh very very interesting, now I know lol.

I'm gonna put in an order soon, I'm going to test it out a little more and see if it was just an isolated situation.

Thanks Steve!
08-29-2012 10:27 AM
Thanks given by SteveO

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review of Vibe, Bliss and Cohesion for Women pherogal 0 128 09-07-2012 8:41 PM
Last Post: pherogal
  Cohesion Review Mustang 12 724 08-13-2012 11:33 AM
Last Post: Mustang