Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cohesion - Daygame experience
Mysterion
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 3 posts

Cohesion - Daygame experience
05-05-2013 10:35 AM

Hey guys,

as promised a brief report.
I've worn Cohesion spray while opening sets in the city center - daygame, direct. Sometimes one, sometimes two sprays - two gives me nice self effects, one doesn't give me any at all but the chicks seem to react in a similar way.
In the situations described below I've worn 1 spray.

It seems to create Rapport pretty quickly, for me personally it doesn't increase kino from her side at all, unlike others reported. But that's OK.
For the full Cohesion effect I prefer instant-dating the chicks asap, as since I've used it no chick I've been on an instant date with (while wearing Cohesion) flaked, ever. But if the conversation was outdoors where wind is blowing etc. and it didn't last longer than 5 minutes, the flake rate is still there.
But they still seem to be trying to be around me once I approached them and they had some exposure. One chick called me back (as in yelling my name) twice after #closing her, asking some random nonsense questions just so I would stick around for another few seconds.

Even if there's not so much wind and around 20°C temperature, I have the impression that the effect of mones outdoors is very limited compared to indoors.

A highlight was a chick who was obviously in a bad mood as she minded her own business. She wasn't sexy so I didnt want to game her, but I still stopped her. Only to see if it works mood lifting.
For my daygame stop I usually jog in front of the target, turn around and stop them dominantly. This way the mone cloud can also spread.

I: "Hey", "I wanna ask you something."
She: "No" and keeps on walking.
After three steps she turns around. Mood obviously lifted a tad.
She: "What is it?"
blabla direction blabla
She: "I'll lead you there"

Coincidence? Time to try again next time I see a woman who's had a bad day or is obviously on her period.

Any thoughts on this? Have you had as good experience with Cohesion outdoors (with strangers) as indoors? Do you think it is suited for street game?
I think it is, but only 30% as good as it could be indoors.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 10:51 AM by Mysterion.)
05-05-2013 10:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, as33156, paradigmshift, Mars82, seeusmile, idontknow, AlteredBeast, DWR, Falcon

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11577
Thanks received:
8342 thanks in 2700 posts

RE: Cohesion - Daygame experience
05-05-2013 11:33 AM

(05-05-2013 10:35 AM)Mysterion Wrote:  Hey guys,

as promised a brief report.
I've worn Cohesion spray while opening sets in the city center - daygame, direct. Sometimes one, sometimes two sprays - two gives me nice self effects, one doesn't give me any at all but the chicks seem to react in a similar way.
In the situations described below I've worn 1 spray.

It seems to create Rapport pretty quickly, for me personally it doesn't increase kino from her side at all, unlike others reported. But that's OK.
For the full Cohesion effect I prefer instant-dating the chicks asap, as since I've used it no chick I've been on an instant date with (while wearing Cohesion) flaked, ever. But if the conversation was outdoors where wind is blowing etc. and it didn't last longer than 5 minutes, the flake rate is still there.
But they still seem to be trying to be around me once I approached them and they had some exposure. One chick called me back (as in yelling my name) twice after #closing her, asking some random nonsense questions just so I would stick around for another few seconds.

Even if there's not so much wind and around 20°C temperature, I have the impression that the effect of mones outdoors is very limited compared to indoors.

A highlight was a chick who was obviously in a bad mood as she minded her own business. She wasn't sexy so I didnt want to game her, but I still stopped her. Only to see if it works mood lifting.
For my daygame stop I usually jog in front of the target, turn around and stop them dominantly. This way the mone cloud can also spread.

I: "Hey", "I wanna ask you something."
She: "No" and keeps on walking.
After three steps she turns around. Mood obviously lifted a tad.
She: "What is it?"
blabla direction blabla
She: "I'll lead you there"

Coincidence? Time to try again next time I see a woman who's had a bad day or is obviously on her period.

Any thoughts on this? Have you had as good experience with Cohesion outdoors (with strangers) as indoors? Do you think it is suited for street game?
I think it is, but only 30% as good as it could be indoors.

Cheers

Hi My,

It's nice to met another day game guy. Im strictly an indoors day game guy so I can't tell you the effectiveness compare to outside but my mind will have to agree with your assessment that Pheromones a much less effective outside in the elements.

My best day game locations: coffee shop, movies, retails stores for customter rep girls. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Best passive day game locations: day spas, yoga studios, and grocery stores. Cougars are easy pray to Pheromones during lunch also.

You got Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 11:45 AM by as33156.)
05-05-2013 11:33 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra, AlteredBeast, Brainbuster
Mysterion
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 3 posts

05-05-2013 11:57 AM

Hey m8,

I would love if you tried some street game with Cohesion for me. Would be awesome. Just a dozen sets and see if it's very different from mall game whatsoever.

Cheers
05-05-2013 11:57 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-05-2013 9:53 PM

(05-05-2013 11:57 AM)Mysterion Wrote:  Hey m8,

I would love if you tried some street game with Cohesion for me. Would be awesome. Just a dozen sets and see if it's very different from mall game whatsoever.

Cheers

I use use other combos but with Androstadienone so when I get the cohesion I will test. I don't really do sets as they say. I'm morning or a natural game guy. I never stop women I just hangout at pleased that are slow paced around women to get the mines into their brains and then I strike up a conversation if they don't. I use SS3 conversational hypnosis.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
05-05-2013 9:53 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile
lyleee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

09-20-2014 11:58 AM

Can you please explain more about this "SS3 conversational hypnosis"
09-20-2014 11:58 AM
Thanks given by as33156

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 437
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 136 posts

09-20-2014 12:38 PM

did you learn your game from daygame blueprint

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
Hax: C4, M512+, X22 (oil pack)
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
09-20-2014 12:38 PM
Thanks given by as33156
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 141
Thanks received:
271 thanks in 151 posts

09-20-2014 6:07 PM

(05-05-2013 9:53 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I use SS3 conversational hypnosis.

I tried googling SS3 but I can't figure out what it means. What does SS3 stand for?
09-20-2014 6:07 PM
Thanks given by JJ54, as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-20-2014 8:38 PM

It's Called Speed Seduction 3.0

There is a much more efficient system though called Magnetic Mindset Method which I now use and so do a few other members. Best of luck in your journey guys!

09-20-2014 8:38 PM
Schrademan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 5 posts

09-21-2014 3:33 PM

I'm pretty new to "the game" and even newer to pheromones. Have used cohesion about 3 or 4 times over the past 5 weeks.

I prefer daygame over night game, as bars and clubs really aren't my scene. Recently found out daygame and night game are definately different.

So far, other than the great self effects I seem to get from cohesion, it's been pretty neutral in daygame for me so far, though I admit, being fairly new to daygame, I've alot of work to do in learning day game yet.
09-21-2014 3:33 PM

lyleee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

09-22-2014 8:22 AM

(09-20-2014 8:38 PM)as33156 Wrote:  It's Called Speed Seduction 3.0

There is a much more efficient system though called Magnetic Mindset Method which I now use and so do a few other members. Best of luck in your journey guys!

Do you have any links for these sir?
I'm really willing to learn from this.. And now looking forward to

Thanks!
09-22-2014 8:22 AM

Share This Thread