Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Climbing the ladder
tantra
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Climbing the ladder
08-16-2018 6:09 PM

Hi all, I'm back on here after having taken a break from Pheromones. I'm just starting to get back into them and experimenting with previous and new mixes. I have some old A314 left which I'm using sparingly, Ascend, and now started trying out Captain, with some interesting results.

I'm primarily using mones for work/ career purposes. Interested in making big breakthroughs and advancements. Not primarily interested in pickup/ ONSs, although I'm not averse to eliciting flirtatiousness from female co-workers if this helps me in a work situation ;-)

I'm interested to know if anyone has had success using mones to make serious advancements with work/ career? Anyone successfully got a promotion/ pay rise, anyone land your dream job with commensurate salary? Anyone got a big sale or land a major client? Anyone successfully pitch a business idea to an investor/ backer? And of course which mixes did you find useful in those situations?

Thank you so much in advance!
08-16-2018 6:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Climbing the ladder
08-23-2018 10:37 PM

I’m interested as well. People seem to not like me at work, people actually seem nervous around me or something I can’t seem to pin point.

However, when it comes to one night stands, dating, etc. I absolutely kill it with little to no effort. Lots of comfort and opening up and kino.

When it comes to making friends at work. I can’t seem to do it. I noticed that people are generally uncomfortable around me. Mones are generally bad for me unless it is strictly for getting laid.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 11:12 PM by Bodegaz.)
08-23-2018 10:37 PM
shannon611
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Climbing the ladder
08-24-2018 1:37 AM

Work is what I use pheromones for. After buying pheromones years ago
I found love scent a314 stash and tried it again it blew me away. So I return to trying pheromones after reading forums and bought a ton of stuff. Nothing for me even came close. I called vendors trying to get
Something close in this new age 15 years later with no luck. A couple of them agreed aged pheromones seem to always work better 2. You can
Check with Gary at LAL who seem to agree that all the aged older pheromones seem to work a lot better. Even my old Alpha 7 is killer now used to cause just a lot aggression in everyone. But then again every new pheromone product if you read every post is gonna work for someone
With great results so I always say it works for me and you can take that with a grain of salt. I mix my on a314 with pretty good results just with speeding the aging process up which keeping to myself for now so I can send test samples out to try and see if others get the same results if all
Goes well I am working out of state at moment but back home during winter months and will get back on my 3 stage aging process which takes Weeks not years. Which again seems to work great for me.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2018 1:39 AM by shannon611.)
08-24-2018 1:37 AM

Share This Thread