Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cleanse Your Soul
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Cleanse Your Soul
08-20-2009 1:01 AM

This is a nice little company that I've ordered from a few times. Given the quality of the products her prices are very reasonable.

There's an extensive scent list with a ton of gourmand foodie scents including lots of Vanilla and Pink Sugar Blends for the ladies who love them. Judy will be happy to create something of your choosing, all you have to do is email her. River had her whip up a Pumpkin/Lavender/Vanilla scent. (Yes, it's still on the list!) Research studies indicate the scent combination of Pumpkin/Lavender increases penile blood flow and makes Lil' Elvis wanna Shake Rattle and Roll! Big Grin

Aaaand, you can get any scent in spray or roll-on and in either sweet almond oil, perfumers alcohol or in dry oil. Nice.

I have several of the Body Lotions and they're divine, very moisturizing and heavily scented. The fragrance hangs for a long time...perfect for dropping Essence of Woman into ...then topping off with the matching perfume....mmmmm.

Bella
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2009 1:59 AM by Bella.)
08-20-2009 1:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Cleanse Your Soul
08-20-2009 5:22 AM

I really like cleanse your soul Smile
I have quite a few roll-on's in the almond oil. Her vanilla scents really rock! I use some as perfume oil, others I've used as adding fragrance to my body oils that I mix myself Smile
08-20-2009 5:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread