Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

ClassicHat's AndroticDirects Review
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

Question ClassicHat's AndroticDirects Review
05-22-2016 12:14 PM

Name: A314 (New Version)
________________________________________​__
Dosage: 3-5 drops
Self Effects: More Rigid, A bit more aggressive

1-10 Scale..
Sexuality: 1
Popularity: 3
Attractiveness: 7
Respect: 10
Hit Marker: 9

Comment:
This Product Is Strictly Respect. I think that is the problem with the product. The old version used to be well rounded, it gave us all these categories. While this is the case, I do see a tiny bit of a change in the blatancy of the hits, that raises the popularity. This product is not meant to be sexual at all unless you make it that way. While this is the case, it can be attractive more easily then sexual if you play you're cards right.

Comment to the Vendor:
I would definitely try to make a more well rounded product, that also has more blatant hits. This seems more of an aggressive in your face product. It is not a "Im attractive, sexual, and many" Vibe that many people sought after in the original A314. It is also not even blatant! There are much more products that can top this new version.

Name: Ammo
Dosage: 2 sprays
Self Effects: Happy

1-10 Scale..
Sexuality: 5
Attractiveness: 8
Respect: 8
Hit Marker: 8

Summary:
I believe this is a much more rounded product. While it is not typically meant for respect, it does give a bit of respect because of the attractiveness of the wearer. I have seen head turns, and other types of hits but I have never seen blatant hits unfortunately.

Comment to the Vendor:
Make it more Blatant. It could also use Androstadienone

Name: Instant Openess
Self Effects: None

1-10 Scale..
Sexuality: 1
Popularity: 10
Attractiveness: 4
Respect: 1
Hit Marker: 10

Summary:
I strongly believe this product is too open. I say this because if you happen to do something weird or awkward, it will definitely cause drama. This is because the person will not be blabbing about anything she will be blabbering about whatever she is thinking about! Since this is the case, respect has gone down, and sexual too as respect is strongly tied to sexual. If she doesnt respect you, how will it ever get sexual? There is a reason some are called nice guys. While I would chose this over IH if you wish for people to talk about their feelings, IH can be used to reach for those deeper thoughts that are not on the surface of the conversation or the surface of their thought process. While this product will get someone to talk, it is not an obnoxious.. in your ear.. kind of talk. It is more a subtle, hey I am your friend lets talk, how was your day? The attractiveness is up to whether you are awkward or not. While this is the case, Sexual is almost unobtainable as this is an even more further and distant goal (It is easier to attract someone then get in bed with that person).

Comment to the Vendor:
Add some Alpha pheromones into the mix to prevent gossip.

Name: Turn Up The Heat
Self Effects: Feel Sexual

1-10 Scale..
Sexuality: 10
Popularity: 1
Attractiveness: 1
Respect: 1
Hit Marker: 10

Summary:
This Product is STRICTLY for that girl you are already getting laid with. Unfortunately, many people want a product that can get them laid, not laid more. This product will make you look like a pervert to random people, friends, and family. Though this is the case, it will be a serious game changer for people that already have sexual tensions with you.

Comment to the Vendor:
Add a lot more socials, maybe even a tiny bit of alphas that will make that "you are out of my league" feeling.

Name: instant Gentlemen
Self Effects: Sexy

1-10 Scale..
Sexuality: 7
Attractiveness: 8
Respect: 8
Hit Marker: 6

Summary:
It is similar to Ammo, but more masculine. It is the most well rounded product they have. This product can be taken into sexual with another sexual product. I definitely recommend this. The Major problem with this product is that it is hard to tell if there hits... maybe I was given a dud. It is a very subtle product.

Comment to the Vendor:
Make it more Blatant. It could also use Androstadienone

~Overall Company Criticism~
A Product Criticism is never meant to be nice, it is meant to be harsh and point out the flaws in a company. Your products work very well. Unfortunately, they work too well. I have seen that the products have become more about the term of the product, instead of the goal it is trying to reach. What am I referring to? Take for example, Instant Openess. It makes people VERY open, as the product explains it will do. But it also prevents users from getting the RIGHT openess they want. When people want someone to talk to them, they dont want to be gossiped about. Let's take another example, A314. This Product is strictly Alpha, as the product is made for. Unfortunetly, people want to be respected, because they want to be Liked, they want to be POPULAR. This product does not do this, it makes people intimidated and see you as superior. While these products are awesome if your goal is to be intimidating, or if you are able to redirect gossiping, most people do not have there goals obtained. I would not recommend these products solo, but I would definitely recommend mixing these awesome products with other products. I would also like to note that the company has a seriously negative reputation. Whether it is the products themselves not living up to there prior status with the previous owner, or the shady paid forums, this company has some work to do. Since this is the case, I would love to see AndroticsDirect continue making awesome products, but have what the user's goal is, the respect they have for the company, and a higher product blatancy in mind. I feel if they can obtain this level, they can live up to their prior name as having the best Alpha Product on the market.

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 12:57 PM by ClassicHats.)
05-22-2016 12:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RedEyes, excalibur, 1Trajan

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3344
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 874 posts

RE: ClassicHat's AndroticDirects Review
05-22-2016 1:54 PM

I was waiting for this Expert Review. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 1:54 PM by MMM.)
05-22-2016 1:54 PM
Thanks given by ClassicHats, Ekscentra
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

05-22-2016 2:16 PM

(05-22-2016 1:54 PM)MMM Wrote:  I was waiting for this Expert Review. Thanks!

Nooooo problem!!!!! Smile any time. I will do more reviews of other companies, and create an index. I have to wait till more money comes in though for this. Do note, the company reviews are not meant to make a company look like it is not worth it... but to point flaws out for the vendor, and for users to know how to dodge issues. Also to note, these products have a 1 year- 1 1/2 year shelf life.

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 2:26 PM by ClassicHats.)
05-22-2016 2:16 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 271
Thanks received:
204 thanks in 164 posts

05-22-2016 5:01 PM

(05-22-2016 1:54 PM)MMM Wrote:  I was waiting for this Expert Review. Thanks!

Nana
05-22-2016 5:01 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, ClassicHats, MMM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1902
Thanks received:
1988 thanks in 1199 posts

05-22-2016 5:20 PM

Your description of old A314 sounds more like Bad Wolf from my perspective, and it certainly fits AV (both completely different products). A314 was never designed to be sexual. You're looking for effects the product was never intended to give in itself. Heavy alpha signatures can be indirectly sexual, but they're not intended to give the type of blatant hits you're looking for.

Taboo might be worth looking into as the version of AMMO you describe. I haven't tested this being that I can't wear Androstadienone .

Scent of Eros might be worth looking into rather than IO. This onehas been on my list for some time now. I can vouch for SXD-9 as offering effects similar to what you seem to be looking for.

I wonder if THU from PT might be worth looking into in place of Turn Up The Heat? I'm split on testing this one personally, as I've heard some mixed reports on it, and nothing that stands out too much for me. I'd like to see more reports on Manimal as well.

Look into Wolf for a potential IG alternative
It's not the same mix, but the foundation seems to be the same, the hits are more blatant overall (smooth charisma, social status, light alpha), and there's more comfort...from EST in this case, which unfortunately limits its usefulness for me.

I don't see much information here beyond what's already in the description. I'd like to see a more detailed consensus should you choose to continue testing these mixes.
05-22-2016 5:20 PM

ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

05-22-2016 5:29 PM

(05-22-2016 5:20 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Your description of old A314 sounds more like Bad Wolf from my perspective, and it certainly fits AV (both completely different products). A314 was never designed to be sexual. You're looking for effects the product was never intended to give in itself. Heavy alpha signatures can be indirectly sexual, but they're not intended to give the type of blatant hits you're looking for.

Taboo might be worth looking into as the version of AMMO you describe. I haven't tested this being that I can't wear Androstadienone .

Scent of Eros might be worth looking into rather than IO. This onehas been on my list for some time now. I can vouch for SXD-9 as offering effects similar to what you seem to be looking for.

I wonder if THU from PT might be worth looking into in place of Turn Up The Heat? I'm split on testing this one personally, as I've heard some mixed reports on it, and nothing that stands out too much for me. I'd like to see more reports on Manimal as well.

Look into Wolf for a potential IG alternative
It's not the same mix, but the foundation seems to be the same, the hits are more blatant overall (smooth charisma, social status, light alpha), and there's more comfort...from EST in this case, which unfortunately limits its usefulness for me.

I don't see much information here beyond what's already in the description. I'd like to see a more detailed consensus should you choose to continue testing these mixes.

"Your description of old A314 sounds more like Bad Wolf from my perspective, and it certainly fits AV (both completely different products). A314 was never designed to be sexual. You're looking for effects the product was never intended to give in itself. Heavy alpha signatures can be indirectly sexual, but they're not intended to give the type of blatant hits you're looking for."

I never said it was supposed to be or should be Mda I was stating what it was, since some people look for a sexual vibe.. for example.. In Alpha Treasures, or BW.

"Taboo might be worth looking into as the version of AMMO you describe. I haven't tested this being that I can't wear Androstadienone ."

Sorry to hear, Androstadienone is a great product Sad Taboo is an awesome product, highly recommend it!

"Scent of Eros might be worth looking into rather than IO. This one has been on my list for some time now. I can vouch for SXD-9 as offering effects similar to what you seem to be looking for."

never used it :/ but exactly the point.. IO needs changing if it to compete with competitors. I will use that advice in the future!

"Look into Wolf for a potential IG alternative
It's not the same mix, but the foundation seems to be the same, the hits are more blatant overall (smooth charisma, social status, light alpha), and there's more comfort...from EST in this case, which unfortunately limits its usefulness for me."

Never saw it that way! that is a good point.

"I don't see much information here beyond what's already in the description. I'd like to see a more detailed consensus should you choose to continue testing these mixes."

What are you referring to? are you talking about the shorter summaries?I appreciate the criticism!

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 5:45 PM by ClassicHats.)
05-22-2016 5:29 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-22-2016 5:46 PM

(05-22-2016 5:29 PM)ClassicHats Wrote:  I never said it was supposed to be or should be Mda I was stating what it was, since some people look for a sexual vibe.. for example.. In Alpha Treasures, or BW. Though this is the case, A314 used to give me a slight sexual vibe, regardless, that was not the point I was trying to make.

Fair enough. I got the impression you were looking for more blatant, sexual hits from A314. The product is more subdued and natural to fit well in a corporate environment and to build up responses over time. It also acts as a fantastic base to which a sexual can be added if desired.

Which new version of A314 were you testing? When you refer to old A314, which version(s) have you tested? Thanks.

(05-22-2016 5:29 PM)ClassicHats Wrote:  What are you referring to? I wrote about a paragraph or two for each one so I am a little confused, but I appreciate the criticism!

Your descriptions come off as generic and don't tell me much about your own experiences with this product. I'd like to hear more about how you'd describe each of these mixes. A summary can be helpful, but this can also have the effect of condensing or omitting otherwise useful information. Depending on how they're done, summaries may read no different than a product description. In this case, more information would be of great help to those who may be interested in purchasing these mixes.
05-22-2016 5:46 PM
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

05-22-2016 5:52 PM

(05-22-2016 5:46 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Fair enough. I got the impression you were looking for more blatant, sexual hits from A314. The product is more subdued and natural to fit well in a corporate environment and to build up responses over time. It also acts as a fantastic base to which a sexual can be added if desired.

Which new version of A314 were you testing? When you refer to old A314, which version(s) have you tested? Thanks.

(05-22-2016 5:29 PM)ClassicHats Wrote:  What are you referring to? I wrote about a paragraph or two for each one so I am a little confused, but I appreciate the criticism!

Your descriptions come off as generic and don't tell me much about your own experiences with this product. I'd like to hear more about how you'd describe each of these mixes. A summary can be helpful, but this can also have the effect of condensing or omitting otherwise useful information. Depending on how they're done, summaries may read no different than a product description. In this case, more information would be of great help to those who may be interested in purchasing these mixes.

"Fair enough. I got the impression you were looking for more blatant, sexual hits from A314. The product is more subdued and natural to fit well in a corporate environment and to build up responses over time. It also acts as a fantastic base to which a sexual can be added if desired.

Which new version of A314 were you testing? When you refer to old A314, which version(s) have you tested? Thanks."

No no, I am making a short, to the point review for each company as I go a long Smile

"A314 (New Version)" as the Pheromone Title on my first post.

"Your descriptions come off as generic and don't tell me much about your own experiences with this product. I'd like to hear more about how you'd describe each of these mixes. A summary can be helpful, but this can also have the effect of condensing or omitting otherwise useful information. Depending on how they're done, summaries may read no different than a product description. In this case, more information would be of great help to those who may be interested in purchasing these mixes."

That is a good point, a very good point. If it is short, it is not really a summary.. its a description. I will definitely fix this up then with a new version later, thank you! Smile

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 5:52 PM by ClassicHats.)
05-22-2016 5:52 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-22-2016 5:55 PM

There are a few versions of A314 that could be considered new. This is the current version of Rev.32, then? If you're not sure, how recently was this purchased?
05-22-2016 5:55 PM

ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

05-22-2016 6:02 PM

(05-22-2016 5:55 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  There are a few versions of A314 that could be considered new. This is the current version of Rev.32, then? If you're not sure, how recently was this purchased?

between 2014-2015!

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 6:03 PM by ClassicHats.)
05-22-2016 6:02 PM

Share This Thread