Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Classic A314
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 45 posts

Classic A314
02-04-2010 4:13 AM

This weekend I decided to hit the mall and do a little shopping, maybe down a Blue Moon (weiss beer) or two while there. I get all prettied up with Italian boots, Guess jeans and Lucky T and, as the finishing touch, reached for my  . I aimed the 15ml bottle at my left forearm and gave it a mighty jerk. Ah frick, out swooshed a puddle of pheromonal cum. How much I haven’t a clue, but probably the equivalent of about 20 drops. No way am I gonna waste this precious joy juice so I christened the day “  test.”

How could this happen? Most of you know hardly nothing comes out of an  bottle unless you spank it like a conga player. I'm accustomed to the thick organic oil of Adrotic’s pricey and forgot myself. This puppy was Lovescent’s custom  , made by Androtics, but using a thinner non-organic oil that flows easily. Instead of smelling like a headshop, Love Scent has a lighter more spicy scent. I find it more pleasing and easier to blend with my colognes. And, unlike AD  , the scent package does not cause a rash on my neck. Whatever it works the same and I’m happy with it.

So, I lace myself with Scent of Eros and  oil to help buffer the  and hit Ala Moana Shopping Center. It was teeming with crowds of locals and tourists, with Japanese nationals in the majority. Hawaiian locals and Asians from Asia have a reduced sense of personal space compared to folks in the continental USA. In other words they tend to brush against you or pass within inches of your face. Although I’m Asian, such behavior bugs the hell out of me (my suburban American roots are showing). Within seconds I noticed a strange phenomena: people within 1-2 meters were scurrying out of my way. I felt like friggen Moses at the Red Sea. I smiled and looked at their faces and the expressions were shockingly revealing: most seemed uncomfortable, some were fearful while others had a painful grimace. I sat down near some Japanese girls thinking I'd strike up a conversation. I looked at them, smiled and said "hi." Within a couple minutes they beat it. Normally I get at least a few giggles and shy conversation. They were not talking or digging me at all.

Now I have worn large amounts of androsterone before and never experienced anything remotely similar. With  levels of  I at least got more emotional and often horny reactions. The  was sorta like “here comes the sun, don’t look or you’ll be blinded.” It was not friendly, sexual or aggressive. It merely drove people away into their safety zone. So I assume the steering  in  caused the urgent need for “distance.”

I only remained in the mall for about an hour as I found the experience unsettling. I’ll take an  any day of the week over this.

The next day (Sunday) I went to Costco sans  . In contrast to the mall, people were constantly trying to run me over with their shopping carts. I had to dive out of the way of several old ladies or suffer bodily injury...

Note: Penned March 2009

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
02-04-2010 4:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk

Share This Thread