Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Christmas Raffle - We Have a Winner!
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 65 posts

Christmas Raffle - We Have a Winner!
12-15-2011 2:58 PM

Hey everyone, we wanted to buy everyone a Christmas gift this year, but unfortunately it's not in the budget, cause well you know, it's kind of hard to get rich running a forum that doesn't sell anything and isn't run by a pheromone company. Blush

But, we did at least come up with something that allows us to kind of sort of give a gift to one person for Christmas. Well actually pay them back for something they bought for themselves. Big Grin

So, here's the deal: Any purchases made from any of the pheromone companies that like PheroTruth and have worked with us in offering our members discount codes, promotions, giveaways etc. will qualify to be entered into a random drawing, and PheroTruth will reimburse the winner for their pheromomes purchase, up to $100.00.

To toss your name in the hat for the drawing, just email a copy of the purchase confirmation email from the vendor or the paypal receipt to [email protected]. And, In the email be sure to include your PheroTruth UserName.

Sound cool?

Now for the rules:

1. Only purchases from the following companies will qualify the buyer to enter the drawing: Alpha Dream, Liquid Alchemy Labs, Love Potion Magickal Perfumery, Erox and True Pheromones. Purchases from any other company will not qualify for entry, as we have no way of verifying the purchase with them.

2. Each member may submit as many purchases as they wish, but only the entry that wins the drawing will be reimbursed.

3. Only purchases made between December 15th and December 23rd will qualify for for the drawing and entries must be received by midnight on the last day of the contest, Central Standard Time.

4. On December 24th, all entries will be compiled and assigned an entry number, then on Christmas Day a pre-selected random member will be asked to pick the winner by using the random number generator on random.org.

I guess you all are wondering how in the heck we can claim that a preselected member was randomly selected aren't you? It took a bit of creativity, but very shortly every member will receive a Private Message from us with a future date and time in the message of sometime between now and Christmas Eve. The author of the foum post that is closest to that date and time will be asked to draw the winning number.

Once a winner is selected we will verify the purchase with the vendor as quickly as possible and the purchase price will be sent to the winner via PayPal.

We hope you guys like the idea and have fun participating, and wish everyone the best of luck!
12-15-2011 2:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, JohnnyHard, Deja Vu, SeriousSmile, CG_Jung, JAYCEE, shadowknight, paradigmshift, Vex, Fly So Hi, ClintX2, L.Lawliet

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

RE: Christmas Raffle - Of Sorts!
12-15-2011 3:35 PM

Great idea and very generous of you guys too Smile

My current state of finances might just leave me out in the cold on this one but best of luck to everyone! Big Grin
12-15-2011 3:35 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

12-15-2011 3:40 PM

I could play if it were December 1-23rd, but I'm done buying for myself for the month. It's very cool of you guys to do it though.
12-15-2011 3:40 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1824
Thanks received:
4769 thanks in 1971 posts

12-15-2011 3:57 PM

I think we will probably do more, especially if this goes over well and we can get vendors to contribute something to the pot in the future.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-15-2011 3:57 PM
Thanks given by baant
crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

12-15-2011 4:24 PM

Awesome raffle! On behalf of Erox, we would like to add a contribution of 3 full sized (40 ml) bottles to the winner!

If the winner is in the CONUS then we will ship the bottles directly to the winner. Or, if the winner lives outside the Continental US then we are happy to ship to any US address, or to mark-in-dallas who has offered to help make arrangements.
12-15-2011 4:24 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, paradigmshift, Rattlesnake, mark-in-dallas, Deja Vu, SeriousSmile, JAYCEE, shadowknight, Vex, extraballislit, baant, JohnnyHard, Paradox, L.Lawliet

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 414
Thanks received:
2133 thanks in 811 posts

12-16-2011 1:20 PM

Great idea Mark and well thought out. We spend thousands of dollars on pheromone products and it's good once in a while to get something back.
12-16-2011 1:20 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1824
Thanks received:
4769 thanks in 1971 posts

12-16-2011 2:15 PM

(12-16-2011 1:20 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Great idea Mark and well thought out. We spend thousands of dollars on pheromone products and it's good once in a while to get something back.

Now why would you asume this was my idea? It could very well be Beccah that thought it out and put it together. Smile

And, if this one goes over well, we do hope to run things like this more often, and definitely will if we can get great folks like Sanjay to sponser or add to them!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-16-2011 2:15 PM
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1512 thanks in 511 posts

12-16-2011 4:50 PM

I'm in too.

Full bottle of massage oil and your choice of either a Cohesion oil or Desire me oil shipped anywhere in the US. Merry Holidays.

Be Happy
Steve

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
12-16-2011 4:50 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, mark-in-dallas, shadowknight, Vex, idontknow, Rattlesnake, baant, JohnnyHard, Paradox, L.Lawliet
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 65 posts

12-18-2011 12:49 PM

And, Justin from True Pheromones is generously including their True Pheromones Electronic Diffusion System to go out the the winner as well.
12-18-2011 12:49 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, baant, Paradox

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

12-18-2011 12:53 PM