Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Chris banned and lost posts
LL21
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 451 posts

RE: Chris banned and lost posts
09-14-2013 4:57 PM

Mark seems like the bad guy but he isn't. With a pinch of deduction and the way Chris described, I think I would have been able to correctly guess which companies he was talking about. Which was the straw that broke Marks back.

Mark has been very on top of making sure vendors comments are appropriate and he has swiftly corrected any injustice that he has noticed on the forum before other people even see it (which saves some people from negative publicity).In no way shape or form am I trying to currently bash Chris because he seriously changed my opinion of him and I noticed his concern for his work and discoveries are apparent.

Chris has done somethings in the past that were not appropriate and I've witnessed some of the things Mark mentioned. I've seen people get banned for less a lot less and Mark has given him a chance for change. Bringing up those specific points is a waste of time and mudslinging besides I seriously believe that Chris has made a significant change and gotten over some of his issues.

Chris if you read this I honestly think that you were being a bit forceful but you had good reasoning behind making sure toxic components are removed from pheromones. You were very involved because its your lively hood and you don't want the FDA to get involved and make things complicated for you bread and butter. It seemed like a one man journey to right all the wrongs that have occurred to ensure that pheromones stay around for a very long time. I sincerely applaud you for your efforts but I feel like you might have been trying to do too much in such a short timespan because of a scare even if the scare is legitimate.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
09-14-2013 4:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by wiserd, mark-in-dallas, PheroPhiend, paradigmshift, seeusmile, ZB pmones, as33156, solidprice, KIMBA
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

09-14-2013 5:14 PM

(09-14-2013 4:50 PM)PheroPhiend Wrote:  Chris I think regrettably made some hyperbolic statements that arent really supported by medical fact. Its not likely any pheromone use will present to an ER with acute pheromone OD, unless he is truly anaphylactic. That would be an individual medical issue, not a defective product. These products are regulated by government and by civil law/product liability. If I were a board admin, I could not condone potentially libelous statements about the industry or any particular company. Scent of Eros , PheromoneXS, LoveScent and even...ghasp Androtics are not knowingly poisoning people. Some products are better than others, but the mainstream pheromones are not Chevy Corvairs or Ford Pintos. They just arent. Sprays made from denatured alcohol are not poison. It is just moonshine liquor with a bitter denaturant. Thats why they call it SpecialDenatured Alcohol 40 or 38. It wont kill you. The implication that all alcohol sprays are somehow toxic or deficient vs oils is just BS. SD alcohol is in so damn many consumer products its not even funny.

I don't really agree with Chris's claim that his silicone base prevents skin absorption. But I don't think you've understood his point. He is NOT claiming that alcohol as a base for cologne is poisonous. The issue is that alcohol has the capacity to move other molecules through the skin. It's a carrier. That's very well established. I can provide citations if it helps make the point.

[Image: Example.jpg]
09-14-2013 5:14 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Fleur, Vogar Eol
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1823
Thanks received:
4766 thanks in 1970 posts

09-14-2013 5:20 PM

wiserd, I have no clue why your posts is showing as having been reported: it hasn't and isn't awaiting review. I think it might possibly be an issue with another table in the databse becuase this is the second time it's happened today and there is nothing that's been reported or awaiting review. I'm going to try rebuilding a couple of database caches and see if that fixes the issue.

Edit: The thanks also appear to be screwed up because this is the second thank you that posted immediately with a post too.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-14-2013 5:20 PM
Thanks given by right_mr, wiserd, LL21

Sambo
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 9 posts

09-14-2013 5:40 PM

Hi Folks,

I'm the guy that posted the thread asking for some help because I was feeling sick.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Feeling-sic...elp-please

First off I would like to state that when I started that thread I was just looking for some simple advise as to how long effects from mones would last and I really just wanted to hear if anyone else had these similar symptoms? because as I researched mones here on pherothruth I remember coming across a few threads were some people had experienced lightheadedness and headaches so when I started the thread I thought I would get some very similar experiences and it would be no big deal.

As time went on I was still not feeling 100% to my normal self and I was getting concerned and had several blood tests done to rule out other things.

It was at this time that Chris posted in my thread. At first I was pretty shocked by what Chris was saying because he sort of freaked me out with how dangerous mones and other substances could be and I continued to ask him questions. He courteously continued to explain what he was talking about and gave me some good suggestions on some very interesting scientific facts that I had no clue of regarding mones. All Chris's posts were never targeting anyone and for the record I want to say that SteveO always treated me very well and he was always very courteous and with the exception of getting sick my experience with him was good and as a matter of fact his products got me an amazing amount of hits so I really didn't want to stop using them. So when I was asking Chris questions about his products he answered politely and even in a telephone conversation never once did he say anything specifically about Steve but rather just that there were very unetical and dangerous vendors out there that were potentially causing people to get sick (once again he never isolated SteveO ) he was just speaking as a generalization.

When I found out today that he was banned I was very disappointed for a few reasons. 1. I wanted his continued support and knowledge about mones so that I could make better informed purchases in the future so to avoid any chance of having another bad experience and 2. Because I feel it was not fair that someone be banned just for replying to my request for HELP.

Mark let me respectfully ask that Chris be reinstated as a member of this forum. It's my personal opinion that his knowledge of chemistry and science is one that we should have access to as members. I joined this forum because I want other peoples opinions and as a noob in mones people like Chris are very very helpful to us.

I realize there are rules in order to keep things constructive and positive but I think this was a very unique and special situation and I personally benefited a great deal from Chris's help.

Respectfully
Sambo
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2013 5:44 PM by Sambo.)
09-14-2013 5:40 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, zerosix85, Ekscentra, ohhmygod, Mike (alpha dream 3) - Banned, ZB pmones, scorpio69, eibmoz, halo0073, Vogar Eol, deker0
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

09-15-2013 1:03 PM

I will remain neutral on the reasoning behind this action. But i will say that I hope that maybe in the future he will be able to return to the boards. I did not read the material in question but maybe a lifetime ban is a little stiff. Ok I guess I am not neutral but I trust mark to do the right thing as he has been a great efficient moderator in my opinion.

Av

If she bites you did it right.
09-15-2013 1:03 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, as33156, Jolly Jumper, deker0
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

09-15-2013 1:29 PM

(09-14-2013 5:40 PM)Sambo Wrote:  It was at this time that Chris posted in my thread. At first I was pretty shocked by what Chris was saying because he sort of freaked me out with how dangerous mones and other substances could be and I continued to ask him questions. He courteously continued to explain what he was talking about and gave me some good suggestions on some very interesting scientific facts that I had no clue of regarding mones. All Chris's posts were never targeting anyone and for the record I want to say that SteveO always treated me very well and he was always very courteous and with the exception of getting sick my experience with him was good and as a matter of fact his products got me an amazing amount of hits so I really didn't want to stop using them. So when I was asking Chris questions about his products he answered politely and even in a telephone conversation never once did he say anything specifically about Steve but rather just that there were very unetical and dangerous vendors out there that were potentially causing people to get sick (once again he never isolated SteveO ) he was just speaking as a generalization.

I appreciate what you were trying to do here, but lets break down what you said and see what was actually accomplished:

1. Chris shocked and freaked you out by telling you how dangerous mones can be.

2. He didn't mention any company by name but did tell you that there are unethical and dangerous vendors potentially causing people to get sick, but he didn't offer anything to substantiate those claims.

The keyword in that sentence was potentially, which is just another way of saying might be.

3. He didn't say anything specifically about Steve, but you seem to have made the connection easily enough and know that he was one of the 3 vendors Chris was targeting.

So, what did Chris accomplish? My guess is that you might now be somewhat afraid or worried about buying mones from anyone other than him because they could be unethical, dangerous and making people sick, right?

Chris has been trying to discredit and harm his competitors at every opportunity he's seen for as long as he's been a member here, and that's exactly what he was trying to do once again and finally got banned for. And let me say it again, he was given the chance to rectify it before being banned, but chose not to and instead fire off a barrage of nasty text messages.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-15-2013 1:29 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, alphavitea, LL21, Fishdude, as33156, Jolly Jumper
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8805 thanks in 2724 posts

09-15-2013 7:06 PM

There is always some drama with Chris,

Maybe I should upload the rude text messages that Chris likes to send me from time to time lol. Or maybe I should just do a complete biography of chris's little life in video and photos and post it on youtube for all to see or better yet create a website for all to enjoy. Or Maybe I should call my FDA buddies to pay a little visit or other friends. Or Maybe I should do all of the above? Choices Choices.

Hmmmmm Or maybe I will just continue stay on the sidelines and enjoy the medical leave like I have been doing for the last few months. I'm almost healed up enough to hit the golf course again. YAY!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
09-15-2013 7:06 PM
Thanks given by solidprice

Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 41 posts

09-15-2013 8:49 PM

(09-15-2013 1:29 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I appreciate what you were trying to do here, but lets break down what you said and see what was actually accomplished:

1. Chris shocked and freaked you out by telling you how dangerous mones can be.

2. He didn't mention any company by name but did tell you that there are unethical and dangerous vendors potentially causing people to get sick, but he didn't offer anything to substantiate those claims.

The keyword in that sentence was potentially, which is just another way of saying might be.

3. He didn't say anything specifically about Steve, but you seem to have made the connection easily enough and know that he was one of the 3 vendors Chris was targeting.

So, what did Chris accomplish? My guess is that you might now be somewhat afraid or worried about buying mones from anyone other than him because they could be unethical, dangerous and making people sick, right?

yep. I think you summarized my thoughts when I read Chris' post... Still curious to know how valid the claim is though

========================================​========
Stash: Nude, Nuda Alpha, Cops, Max T-150, AV, Connection, Ascend, Cohesion, SOB, SXD-9, Corporativo, Bad Wolf
09-15-2013 8:49 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

09-15-2013 9:08 PM

(09-15-2013 7:06 PM)as33156 Wrote:  There is always some drama with Chris,

Maybe I should upload the rude text messages that Chris likes to send me from time to time lol. Or maybe I should just do a complete biography of chris's little life in video and photos and post it on youtube for all to see or better yet create a website for all to enjoy. Or Maybe I should call my FDA buddies to pay a little visit or other friends. Or Maybe I should do all of the above? Choices Choices.

No reason to do any of that, because I've already received a bevy of accusations, blackmail and threat emails of "what I'm gonna do to you" from him tonight, and told him to have at it, but remember that karma is a mother fucker!

And now I'm debating on whether I should start with something that shows he was already actively trying to harm his competition, a certain youtube video, product disclosures, or his less than legal background and company history.

I guess his actions and time will tell. So many options, it just might come down to some really hard choices?

09-15-2013 9:08 PM
Thanks given by LL21, Jolly Jumper, solidprice
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 576
Thanks received:
1007 thanks in 397 posts

09-15-2013 10:54 PM

"Better Call Saul!"
09-15-2013 10:54 PM
Thanks given by as33156, LL21, Ekscentra, solidprice

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  vickyluv - No Posts but Banned Anyway - Reason! Forum Staff 23 6,589 12-08-2011 2:26 PM
Last Post: Fishdude