Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chris, Please Help...
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 25 posts

Chris, Please Help...
05-07-2013 9:23 PM

Hi Chris,

While I was trying to purchase at AD and search for My country, Indonesia. I cannot find my country in your shipping and billing address option. I also have email you and AD several times, but havent got any reply yet. Can you help me with that ? Thank you.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, A1, AV, NA, DP, Glacé, Wolf, HS, A4A and etc...
05-07-2013 9:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Thanks Given: 451
Thanks received:
2766 thanks in 586 posts

RE: Chris, Please Help...
05-08-2013 2:06 AM

(05-07-2013 9:23 PM)Boss Wrote:  Hi Chris,

While I was trying to purchase at AD and search for My country, Indonesia. I cannot find my country in your shipping and billing address option. I also have email you and AD several times, but havent got any reply yet. Can you help me with that ? Thank you.

Hi Boss,

Indonesia is intentionally blocked off due to fraud concerns (a lot of CC fraud comes from here, unfortunately).. Can you email me the order ([email protected])? just let me know what you want to order, and your address, and I can send you a payment request from paypal..

Chris

"Find the Limit of Possibility when Passion → ∞"

Celebrating the inception of Schraud Electronics Inc. June, 2013.
05-08-2013 2:06 AM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
47 thanks in 25 posts

05-12-2013 2:24 AM

(05-08-2013 2:06 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Hi Boss,

Indonesia is intentionally blocked off due to fraud concerns (a lot of CC fraud comes from here, unfortunately).. Can you email me the order ([email protected])? just let me know what you want to order, and your address, and I can send you a payment request from paypal..

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes you are right, i never pay with my cc for the Internet buying now. It is safer to use paypal. Thanks for 30% offer... Can used that.... Already sent you my order for 2 bottles... Please check it.... Can't wait to use it with my other arsenalsss... Av, na, Androstadienone , PI, Scent of Eros , mag, etc. I will write the reviews about it soon... DHL
rules.... 3 days ... Paratrooper

Thank you

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, A1, AV, NA, DP, Glacé, Wolf, HS, A4A and etc...
05-12-2013 2:24 AM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
47 thanks in 25 posts

05-15-2013 5:40 PM

(05-08-2013 2:06 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Hi Boss,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have already send email to AD about my order, but haven't got your paypal bill order sent to me...
05-15-2013 5:40 PM

Share This Thread