Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Choices (xs105a or ace)
Slyguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 13 posts

Choices (xs105a or ace)
05-10-2013 8:14 PM

Hi all, as some of may know I'm a recent convert to SteveO's line. I tried ace last weekend and had great rockstar like results. I'm a believer.

Here we are with another weekend and I wanted to ask for an opinion on what I should try. This week - I bought xs105, xs106, flirt, connections and vibe. (All spray)

The target is a 29yo white girl who I've met before and we've hit it off. She's expressed interest but timing has always been off. She has been in a relationship or I have, and now she is moving out of town. So this is likely the last I will see of her for a while. I haven't spent a lot of time with her - maybe 3 hours in total. We are both going to a party and I will run into her there. She has a fun personality, comfortable with her sexuality/hi sex drive. I think with or without pheromones there's a good shot that tomorrow works out. (Ie she comes home with me for a farewell evening). I'd like to tip the odds further in my favor. To be clear I have yet to kiss her.

Anyway, here's my question. Is this a good time to try xs105 spray or do I play it safe with ACE oil. I do like the idea of oil better than spray for my skin as I feel like my skin absorbs the sprays. I haven't been able to sweet test the xs105 yet either as I got it yday.

I've read through people's posts on xs105 and I like what it says. What I worry about is that it doesn't hit hard enough sexually, given that this is the last night, I want something that hits hard. i Thought about maybe running it with evolve oil or New Pheromone Additive. Also, I don't need a reset per se in that things have been going well and I'm def. NOT friend zoned. We've talked about us being mutually interested in each other.

Would appreciate any thoughts on what mone package I should try.

Thanks!

PhermoneXS - Ascend Oil, Cohesion Oil, Evolve Oil, xs105a, xs106b, APi oil sample, xs100, connections, vibe, flirt
Alpha Dreams - L2k v1, Glace, Corpo, Androstadienone
LAL - Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae, Overdose Gel
HAX - x22, m512, c4, WMB, 9+0
Lacroy - NPA, Impi
Laid - Hair Paste, Dirty Clean
05-10-2013 8:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 76 posts

RE: Choices (xs105a or ace)
05-10-2013 8:52 PM

USE FLIRT!!!!!

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-10-2013 8:52 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 114
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 74 posts

05-10-2013 9:07 PM

If i were you i would play it safe and go with the ace combo. 105 seems to be great from what ive read, but i know for sure ace is a great combo for getting close to women.
05-10-2013 9:07 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 256
Thanks received:
695 thanks in 314 posts

05-10-2013 9:17 PM

If your primary objective is a one nighter, then go for A.C.E. or Evolve by itself. If you want more of a future, go with xs105 (eXiSt). Either one has potential to seal the deal, but eXiSt has more of a 'memory'. Just my 2 cents.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-10-2013 9:17 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
Slyguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 13 posts

Choices (xs105a or ace)
05-10-2013 10:44 PM

Thanks guys.

Snoopyace - have you tried mixing xs105 with evolve or something sexual?

PhermoneXS - Ascend Oil, Cohesion Oil, Evolve Oil, xs105a, xs106b, APi oil sample, xs100, connections, vibe, flirt
Alpha Dreams - L2k v1, Glace, Corpo, Androstadienone
LAL - Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae, Overdose Gel
HAX - x22, m512, c4, WMB, 9+0
Lacroy - NPA, Impi
Laid - Hair Paste, Dirty Clean
05-10-2013 10:44 PM

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 256
Thanks received:
695 thanks in 314 posts

05-10-2013 10:55 PM

I haven't yet. I've had such great luck with xs105 as a standalone that I haven't needed to. Having a great day with it right now, as a matter of fact.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 11:01 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-10-2013 10:55 PM
Thanks given by Mustang
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8354
Thanks received:
5522 thanks in 1886 posts

05-10-2013 11:16 PM

Whatever you use just make sure to use an Androstadienone based product with it so you can imprint on her mind while she is out of time. It will create a very nice bond to make her stay in touch. Hopefully. Best of luck.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
05-10-2013 11:16 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, maeve, Fishdude
Mars82
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 596
Thanks received:
425 thanks in 282 posts

05-11-2013 12:41 AM

(05-10-2013 8:14 PM)Slyguy Wrote:  Hi all, as some of may know I'm a recent convert to SteveO's line. I tried ace last weekend and had great rockstar like results. I'm a believer.

Here we are with another weekend and I wanted to ask for an opinion on what I should try. This week - I bought xs105, xs106, flirt, connections and vibe. (All spray)

The target is a 29yo white girl who I've met before and we've hit it off. She's expressed interest but timing has always been off. She has been in a relationship or I have, and now she is moving out of town. So this is likely the last I will see of her for a while. I haven't spent a lot of time with her - maybe 3 hours in total. We are both going to a party and I will run into her there. She has a fun personality, comfortable with her sexuality/hi sex drive. I think with or without pheromones there's a good shot that tomorrow works out. (Ie she comes home with me for a farewell evening). I'd like to tip the odds further in my favor. To be clear I have yet to kiss her.

Anyway, here's my question. Is this a good time to try xs105 spray or do I play it safe with ACE oil. I do like the idea of oil better than spray for my skin as I feel like my skin absorbs the sprays. I haven't been able to sweet test the xs105 yet either as I got it yday.

I've read through people's posts on xs105 and I like what it says. What I worry about is that it doesn't hit hard enough sexually, given that this is the last night, I want something that hits hard. i Thought about maybe running it with evolve oil or New Pheromone Additive. Also, I don't need a reset per se in that things have been going well and I'm def. NOT friend zoned. We've talked about us being mutually interested in each other.

Would appreciate any thoughts on what mone package I should try.

Thanks!

In your situation, I would go for Cohesion and Evolve at the minimum.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
05-11-2013 12:41 AM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 201
Thanks received:
233 thanks in 77 posts

05-11-2013 1:28 AM

105a all the way
05-11-2013 1:28 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, maeve

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
734 thanks in 374 posts

05-11-2013 2:16 AM

As3:

I have run L2K + TAA, New Pheromone Additive and 105 a couple times. I quite like the results myself.

Kahotep:

Flirt, although effective, is light in pheromone content. I find it optimal as a steering product in conjunction with something like Evolve, Cohesion or Ascend.

For a lasting impression, eXist is the best product, and for a ONS ACE is time proven by most members on the board as well as the right blend of sexual attraction, status attraction and comfort. ACE with a spray of Flirt would help open her up, but if she is already, as described, a high energy outgoing sexual girl, Flirt does not do much for her. Rather, it would make more sense to just use something to spark her interest rather than flaunt social muscles.

106B is not really tested by anyone but myself and Snoopy as far as report go, which is how we share information on this board. And his reviews and mine were all glowing about it. High Status product with alpha steering elements and a touch of None. Status is what fuels attraction so to get her interest it is a solid product to go with. Plus it lightens you and her mood from my experience. Take that for what it is. I love self effects and it makes me happy and giggly when I should not be. A guy who takes nothing super serious is the fun guy, and for this type of girl (IE Party Girl) is fantastic.

Just my opinion on the matter. I have been around the block with these products a time or two.

My top 5 products (In no order):

- AD's MX 297
- Alpha Dreams L2K
- LS Impi
- Pheromone XS SOB
- Pheromone XS Bliss
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 3:16 AM by KIMBA.)
05-11-2013 2:16 AM
Thanks given by kenpachi

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  xs105a Snoopyace 135 5,450 Today 2:26 PM
Last Post: phertest