Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chikara + Alpha 7 report
Divemaster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 8 posts

Chikara + Alpha 7 report
01-09-2016 6:35 PM

Hi Guys,

I just received these products yesterday , I got them on sale from Love Scent. Im new to Pheromones for the most part. So I was a little disappointing to learn that there may have been better products to buy and that potentially these products dont work as well as they once did due to recipe changes.

I applied 2 spray chikara and 1 drop Alpha 7, waited 30 min then headed out.

When I was in the lobby of my condo an older lady asked me if I knew XXX and that she was looking for her. I said I didnt and kept walking.

----
Later I went to a furniture store to meet a friends sister who works there. I have not seen her for prob 3 + Years and the only times I have before was briefly and I never really spoke to her. She is 35 years old.

I met her and she seemed glad to see me, we prob talked for about 30-45 minutes and caught up like we were old friends (again, this is really the only convo I EVER had with her). She had some closed body language (crossed arms) but she said she would be back and she touched my arm. We talked about our ex's and she said " I can tell she is gonna regret breaking up with you" and " you can do better , trust me"

after 30 min I was about to leave then she kept the convo going for another 5 min. Then, she said ' it was great to see you, come give me a hug" which I did.

she also said she wanted to give me her number so she can txt me when the store has a good sale on. which I did.

let me say this again, I never have really spoken to her and only have really met her twice , which was years ago.

There was no sexual tones to this convo, pupils were not dilated and she wasnt really flirty. She said she had a new bf.

But what really seemed out of the norm was how long we talked for, like we were old friends. Maybe thats how she is, not sure.

After that I went to the gym. Near the end I go to the water fountain. There are two fountains next to each other. A black fit girl is filling her bottle, and I go fill mine. I use the water bottle filler which fills it from the top, in stead of tilting the bottle like a normal fountain if you know what I mean.

With in a second of me doing that she is like "wtf how did you do that, mine wouldnt fill!" I show her and we laugh.

So over all this is more interaction then I normally get with in a day, essentially 2 people opened me which NEVER happens. And with my friends sister I feel there was an effect as well.

i hope to get more results, but not too shabby. I hope its not pure coincidence .
01-09-2016 6:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by islandguy, V-nice, excalibur

islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 648
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 78 posts

RE: Chikara + Alpha 7 report
01-09-2016 7:05 PM

(01-09-2016 6:35 PM)Divemaster Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I just received these products yesterday , I got them on sale from Love Scent. Im new to Pheromones for the most part. So I was a little disappointing to learn that there may have been better products to buy and that potentially these products dont work as well as they once did due to recipe changes.

I applied 2 spray chikara and 1 drop Alpha 7, waited 30 min then headed out.

When I was in the lobby of my condo an older lady asked me if I knew XXX and that she was looking for her. I said I didnt and kept walking.

----
Later I went to a furniture store to meet a friends sister who works there. I have not seen her for prob 3 + Years and the only times I have before was briefly and I never really spoke to her. She is 35 years old.

I met her and she seemed glad to see me, we prob talked for about 30-45 minutes and caught up like we were old friends (again, this is really the only convo I EVER had with her). She had some closed body language (crossed arms) but she said she would be back and she touched my arm. We talked about our ex's and she said " I can tell she is gonna regret breaking up with you" and " you can do better , trust me"

after 30 min I was about to leave then she kept the convo going for another 5 min. Then, she said ' it was great to see you, come give me a hug" which I did.

she also said she wanted to give me her number so she can txt me when the store has a good sale on. which I did.

let me say this again, I never have really spoken to her and only have really met her twice , which was years ago.

There was no sexual tones to this convo, pupils were not dilated and she wasnt really flirty. She said she had a new bf.

But what really seemed out of the norm was how long we talked for, like we were old friends. Maybe thats how she is, not sure.

After that I went to the gym. Near the end I go to the water fountain. There are two fountains next to each other. A black fit girl is filling her bottle, and I go fill mine. I use the water bottle filler which fills it from the top, in stead of tilting the bottle like a normal fountain if you know what I mean.

With in a second of me doing that she is like "wtf how did you do that, mine wouldnt fill!" I show her and we laugh.

So over all this is more interaction then I normally get with in a day, essentially 2 people opened me which NEVER happens. And with my friends sister I feel there was an effect as well.

i hope to get more results, but not too shabby. I hope its not pure coincidence .
Hey have you tried them solo?
01-09-2016 7:05 PM
Divemaster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 8 posts

01-09-2016 7:08 PM

No not yet
01-09-2016 7:08 PM
MrNoGame
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 320
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 117 posts

02-19-2016 10:23 AM

I had a good hit with Chikara, stupid amounts of hair twirling from a date, ioi tastic in fact, but she then went home and never spoke to me again, lol! Ive never tested it again but I should do really. I just assumed the girl was nuts and dismissed the whole thing. I just wished it smelt better.
02-19-2016 10:23 AM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 47 posts

04-01-2016 12:56 PM

Bump! for alpha 7 solo review

Pandora's Box:
AD: L2K V.1 & V.2, AM, Certo, Galce, Corporativo.
PSX: Xist, Evolve, Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Taboo, S.O.B, Desire Me, API.
LAL: NAG, NUDE, Bad Wolf, AV, Wolf, A4A, Voodoo, MAX T-150.
PT: ETFZ, THU, GOA.
LoveScent: NPA, Alpha-7.
LovePotion: Voracious, SS4M, Charisma.
Apex: Core, Imprint, M3X

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
04-01-2016 12:56 PM

Share This Thread