Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change in strength
Rattlesnake
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

Change in strength
12-14-2010 8:50 AM

Has anyone else noticed that the stated concentrations for True Alpha and a few other products has increased? I've sent an email for clarification. I'll post the reply I receive.
12-14-2010 8:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kmacc45
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Change in strength
12-14-2010 11:17 AM

Never seen the site before yesterday, but their formulas impressed me. Some I believe are stronger than AD (so they claim).

Their Fireworks

Total Pheromone Content: 13,334 mcg (47.6 mcg/drop)

Effective Dosage: 1-5 drops (Be very careful. High amounts of Androstenone)

Total Number of Drops Per Bottle: 280 (+/- 10 drops)

Their True Open was like, Total Pheromone Content: 6000 mcg
way more than AD. I'm very interested in trying their product. Don't get me worry AD has been good for me and to me Ok

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
12-14-2010 11:17 AM
Rattlesnake
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Change in strength
12-15-2010 10:20 AM

I've had a reply from Justin at True Pheromones, seem like they have indeed increased the concentrations for their products. Looks like we'll be getting more Pheromones per dollar Big Grin
12-15-2010 10:20 AM

Share This Thread