Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Chamber 36" on the way
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

"Chamber 36" on the way
12-12-2016 9:27 PM

I ordered myself a Christmas present. I ordered Solomon's Attar and asked Thundr to pick another one as well...his choice was Chamber 36. He has a feeling I'll like them!
12-12-2016 9:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: "Chamber 36" on the way
12-12-2016 9:38 PM

[Image: tumblr_ngawvngVqc1tky9yvo1_500.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-12-2016 9:38 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-12-2016 11:26 PM

Is that only available as a sample or is it going to be for sale any time soon?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-12-2016 11:26 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-12-2016 11:37 PM

I bought it.
12-12-2016 11:37 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-13-2016 3:15 AM

Good to know, Chamber 36 sounds very good, like it aint nuthing ta f*** wit monewise. Pls describe how you like the ambroxan fragrance when you got it.

(haha, I was still a kid when that album came out, in a small town in Germany, no one anywhere in my age group ever listened to anything like rap back then - me wouldn't have neither, but my brother, a couple years older, but also a harmless white middle-class teenager had his hifi turned up with the Wu and Tribe called quest, De la soul ... he somehow got his fingers on a catalouge and ordered that stuff in the US, waiting 4 weeks for delievery ... ah, good pre-internet times. Was a good incentive to learn english in a different way than what was taught at school. When I was old enough to understand what the lyrics and socio-cultural background is all about though, I stopped listening to it, realizing it is rather pathetic to identify with such a different, fringe way of life when I was born a safe, privileged kid in remote Germany ... ironically, hip-hop and "gangsta-rap" then went viral and even more priviliged and cozy suburb white kids pretended to be "gangsta" like cazy .... I think both in the US and Germany too ... rather despisebale)
12-13-2016 3:15 AM

thundr
Vendor

12-13-2016 9:55 AM

The chamber36 name has a small backstory.

I have a weakness for old Shaw brothers kung fu flicks. Those old "B" movies where the kung fu killer's mouth still keeps moving long after the voiceover stops. I Love them!

Once you get past the cornball storylines and bad acting, the kung fu presented to the audience is often straight up and very technical. They frequently used very skilled martial artists as their actors and much of the choreography is well performed and exciting.

I have been obsessed with martial arts since I was 7 and have practiced many forms of the art since.

Some of these films are great, some are just awful but there are some real gems to be seen out there.

The name was created because of a recent social outing with some good friends. I was going over an idea of a ambroxan and ambergris scent feint during conversation.
Just when you get a whiff of ambroxan from this angle, that ambergris comes in like kapow from the other side. Then the mones come in the backdoor like chock shock chop swayaha!!! -insert dramatic kung fu simulation from recently watched kung fu movie
It got a good laugh out of everyone so I took that energy and used it for a name.

I will have some of the new ideas in the kitchen by the end of the week. Maybe sooner if everything keeps running smooth.
12-13-2016 9:55 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-13-2016 2:03 PM

(12-13-2016 9:55 AM)thundr Wrote:  The chamber36 name has a small backstory.

I have a weakness for old Shaw brothers kung fu flicks. Those old "B" movies where the kung fu killer's mouth still keeps moving long after the voiceover stops. I Love them!

Once you get past the cornball storylines and bad acting, the kung fu presented to the audience is often straight up and very technical. They frequently used very skilled martial artists as their actors and much of the choreography is well performed and exciting.

I have been obsessed with martial arts since I was 7 and have practiced many forms of the art since.

Some of these films are great, some are just awful but there are some real gems to be seen out there.

The name was created because of a recent social outing with some good friends. I was going over an idea of a ambroxan and ambergris scent feint during conversation.
Just when you get a whiff of ambroxan from this angle, that ambergris comes in like kapow from the other side. Then the mones come in the backdoor like chock shock chop swayaha!!! -insert dramatic kung fu simulation from recently watched kung fu movie
It got a good laugh out of everyone so I took that energy and used it for a name.

I will have some of the new ideas in the kitchen by the end of the week. Maybe sooner if everything keeps running smooth.

Well, I FEEL like I'm in my last days, Thundr. Getting closer and closer to JUST LOOKING and thinking, "I'D KILL THAT YOUNG YUM!"

Sure would nice to Kunfu some coochie before I throw in the towel. Yes, just put it on, and it falls from the heavens right onto my face! Then I can sit back and wait for the tales to pass my way. "I GOT DONE BY THE M TO THE M AND M-MAN! A.K.A. THE HOOCHIE COOCHIE MAN!" Just saying. Hunter

Will there ever come a product in which a woman gets a sniff, and she just goes in her panties to rub one out on the spot? Yes, right in the middle of Isle 6 in the Mart du Wal!! To be continued ... Party

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 2:05 PM by MMM.)
12-13-2016 2:03 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-13-2016 5:28 PM

That would be worth hundreds $$$
12-13-2016 5:28 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-13-2016 7:03 PM

(12-13-2016 5:28 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  That would be worth hundreds $$$

If she would let me lick her fingers clean afterwards, it would be worth thousands!!!

I could finish my WalMart shopping with a GLAZED SMILE & a YUMMY SCENT on my lips. Yahoo

I must admit, WISHFUL THINKING rocks!!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 7:05 PM by MMM.)
12-13-2016 7:03 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

12-13-2016 7:37 PM

MMM...

If worse comes to worst... You can at least rub a Max-T copulin stick under your nose and use your imagination.

Prankster2

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
12-13-2016 7:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chamber 36 Combos BigDickBandit420 10 4,462 01-09-2018 2:42 AM
Last Post: Mars82