Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chakra Sex&Power Mone
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Chakra Sex&Power Mone
10-14-2018 8:33 AM

Initial Thoughts

I ordered this one a while back and have tested on and off for some time now and figured it was time to report on it. Here are my thoughts on it. Here is the link on it.

For the $25 or so bucks I paid for it I am very happy with it. It comes in a 10ML bottle and it is an oil base, but threw me off as it does not come with a dropper of any kind, and I could not find any info on this except where Pago touched on this product very briefly in some random posts.

I open the small box up and the box is a cheaper paper grade it is in(but I don`t care so much about this, how does it really perform is what is important), I take it out and the bottle is a nice quality glass. I open up the bottle and I am baffled by no dropper of any kind as it is an oil. I take a whiff and it is a nice smelling synthetic musk which to me I like and I think it comes off as a more mature and manly scent. I ask the wifey to take a whiff to see what she thinks, and she says the same. She does mention the scent is very strong and does come on strong and is borderline old manish, which threw me off.

I decide to shave and shower, I wait 30 minutes after I get dressed and then put this one. I used the dab method where I tipped the bottle upside onto my right index finger wait a solid 3-4 seconds and then tip the bottle back up and take my finger and from the top of my right ear and swipe fairly quickly(to help spread the oil out better) all the way to the top of my left ear. I followed my lower jawline to spread the oil.

Self Effects
I go sit on the couch to asses how I feel for 5 minutes. The scent is very strong to say the least and very bold for an oil and highly diffusive, I can`t believe how diffusive this thing is for an oil base. This is the first thing I notice by far and wife agrees as she can smell my trail from the other room for a good amount of time when I walked out of the bedroom.

Over a 30 minute period the effects ramped up about inline with most oils to me. I am feeling very tall and strong. This is about inline for me with Turn Up The Heat and True Instinct from True Pheromones, just a little more social. I felt the need to be in control and command things not in a demanding way, just more of a "get shit done and this is how you do it" type of attitude. This does not have that raw power edginess that comes with say Turn Up The Heat, but the power is the same and I can detect the nols in this thing. It is like they wanted to go into OD territory with the Androstenone/Androsterone and then tried to reel it back in with the nols. These 3 or 4 are easy to detect to me and this says it has 7 total mones in it. The description says it has over 7 mg for 10 ml. This is more of a secondary role and that is the beautification and things seem more vibrant visually, and I think there may be DHEAS in this.

Effects On Others

Wife
Now my wife is quite and reserved and this made her slightly more so, kind of like not so much on her mind. I did most of the talking with this one. When she would respond she felt the need to touch me and joke around like tickling me and this is somewhat out of character for her while out in public. Much more playful and more attention from her physically. I can see over about 2 hours her pupils dilate to a decent size. It was like I traded a social attention of a physical one.

Men
With men they were more respectful than normal, and did not talk as much unless I opened them up. Once I did open them up they would try to impress me with either pics for the bikes, or telling me some story where they are the man which I did not mind. With men I am familiar with they would really try to impress me from the get go, but with strangers I had to open them up, but once I did they went out of there wat to please me.

Women
I did not get a whole lot from under the 25 age group. I had to really work it for this age range, and even when I did they were still very shy. Over 25 it did not take much effort, and over 40+ I had to do nothing as they would approach me a lot. This hits the 40+ much harder and works extremely well on the Alpha type of women, on the more shy ones it worked, but I had to initiate. I believe this is 2 fold here,

1. My own confidence is thru the roof and I am walking taller and holding my back straight and everyone can pickup on this, this is where I believe the start is for the effects for me.

2. Then this effects others and there is a synergy from my own self confidence and effects and then this comes in and hits others.

Overall Thoughts

A must have for any serious pheromone enthusiast by far and for the $25 for a 10ML the value is VERY high. When I rate a pheromone I try to define what makes it a great purchase and here is the categories I use to define this.

1. Value 2. Effects(self and others) 3. Range of Use(Versatility of Environments and Effects) 4. Scent 5. Diffusion&Sillage

This is pretty much how I am rating things just to give others an idea

1. Value- I give a 9 and really why this is so high is the price point is only $25 or so. I put this mone up there very close with True Instinct which is $77 and also XXX(from X copulins) which is $40 for a 7.5ML. This is actually in the same powerful type of mone category to.

2. Effects- I give a solid 8 and it would have been a 9, but you have to work it a little because it is so strong and could use a little more socials in it to work the younger crowd much better.

3. Range of Use- I will give it a 7 and again just could use a little more socials, or buffering mones to help the power/attraction of this out.

4. Scent- I have to give a 9 and only because it is an oil and how strong the scent is, but lasts around 6 hours on clean skin to me otherwise it would have been a 10 if I saw 8 hours or more out of it. Very bold synthetic musk and others take notice. For some a little to bold.

5. Diffusion&Sillage- I give a 9 also as this thing threw an easy 10 feet and for an oil works very well and again the down side is the longevity, so like a tradeoff. I would walk out of a room and my trail would linger for a good 10 minutes, so well worth it.

Overall thoughts
Worth every penny for this one. Very bold and powerful and feel the advertising was honest with no nonsense of "As seen on TV" type crap. Actually I think this is one of the most highest underrated mones I have seen in a long time and this is what I am after to find. I put this in more of the power/attraction category like I mentioned with True Instinct, Turn Up The Heat, XXX copulins. But what sets this apart is it still has the power of the other 3, but much more social. This can easily be used in the public with steering with other single molecules or blends. There is some visual beautifying effects with this as well which I enjoy to. The formulator really knew what they were doing with this one. This really touches on everything, but the raw power/attraction is the primary role of the blend, the secondary being social and beautifying. I would just keep this in mind if you buy this.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2018 8:34 AM by justintime469.)
10-14-2018 8:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

RE: Chakra Sex&Power Mone
07-23-2019 3:24 AM

Justintime469, thank You for Your review as always very detailed and professional.

I would add that this cologne should be used for casual use. The pheromone concentration lower than medium, so not for strong effect, just for good vibes.

(10-14-2018 8:33 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  Initial Thoughts

I ordered this one a while back and have tested on and off for some time now and figured it was time to report on it. Here are my thoughts on it. Here is the link on it.

For the $25 or so bucks I paid for it I am very happy with it. It comes in a 10ML bottle and it is an oil base, but threw me off as it does not come with a dropper of any kind, and I could not find any info on this except where Pago touched on this product very briefly in some random posts.

I open the small box up and the box is a cheaper paper grade it is in(but I don`t care so much about this, how does it really perform is what is important), I take it out and the bottle is a nice quality glass. I open up the bottle and I am baffled by no dropper of any kind as it is an oil. I take a whiff and it is a nice smelling synthetic musk which to me I like and I think it comes off as a more mature and manly scent. I ask the wifey to take a whiff to see what she thinks, and she says the same. She does mention the scent is very strong and does come on strong and is borderline old manish, which threw me off.

I decide to shave and shower, I wait 30 minutes after I get dressed and then put this one. I used the dab method where I tipped the bottle upside onto my right index finger wait a solid 3-4 seconds and then tip the bottle back up and take my finger and from the top of my right ear and swipe fairly quickly(to help spread the oil out better) all the way to the top of my left ear. I followed my lower jawline to spread the oil.

Self Effects
I go sit on the couch to asses how I feel for 5 minutes. The scent is very strong to say the least and very bold for an oil and highly diffusive, I can`t believe how diffusive this thing is for an oil base. This is the first thing I notice by far and wife agrees as she can smell my trail from the other room for a good amount of time when I walked out of the bedroom.

Over a 30 minute period the effects ramped up about inline with most oils to me. I am feeling very tall and strong. This is about inline for me with Turn Up The Heat and True Instinct from True Pheromones, just a little more social. I felt the need to be in control and command things not in a demanding way, just more of a "get shit done and this is how you do it" type of attitude. This does not have that raw power edginess that comes with say Turn Up The Heat, but the power is the same and I can detect the nols in this thing. It is like they wanted to go into OD territory with the Androstenone/Androsterone and then tried to reel it back in with the nols. These 3 or 4 are easy to detect to me and this says it has 7 total mones in it. The description says it has over 7 mg for 10 ml. This is more of a secondary role and that is the beautification and things seem more vibrant visually, and I think there may be DHEAS in this.

Effects On Others

Wife
Now my wife is quite and reserved and this made her slightly more so, kind of like not so much on her mind. I did most of the talking with this one. When she would respond she felt the need to touch me and joke around like tickling me and this is somewhat out of character for her while out in public. Much more playful and more attention from her physically. I can see over about 2 hours her pupils dilate to a decent size. It was like I traded a social attention of a physical one.

Men
With men they were more respectful than normal, and did not talk as much unless I opened them up. Once I did open them up they would try to impress me with either pics for the bikes, or telling me some story where they are the man which I did not mind. With men I am familiar with they would really try to impress me from the get go, but with strangers I had to open them up, but once I did they went out of there wat to please me.

Women
I did not get a whole lot from under the 25 age group. I had to really work it for this age range, and even when I did they were still very shy. Over 25 it did not take much effort, and over 40+ I had to do nothing as they would approach me a lot. This hits the 40+ much harder and works extremely well on the Alpha type of women, on the more shy ones it worked, but I had to initiate. I believe this is 2 fold here,

1. My own confidence is thru the roof and I am walking taller and holding my back straight and everyone can pickup on this, this is where I believe the start is for the effects for me.

2. Then this effects others and there is a synergy from my own self confidence and effects and then this comes in and hits others.

Overall Thoughts

A must have for any serious pheromone enthusiast by far and for the $25 for a 10ML the value is VERY high. When I rate a pheromone I try to define what makes it a great purchase and here is the categories I use to define this.

1. Value 2. Effects(self and others) 3. Range of Use(Versatility of Environments and Effects) 4. Scent 5. Diffusion&Sillage

This is pretty much how I am rating things just to give others an idea

1. Value- I give a 9 and really why this is so high is the price point is only $25 or so. I put this mone up there very close with True Instinct which is $77 and also XXX(from X copulins) which is $40 for a 7.5ML. This is actually in the same powerful type of mone category to.

2. Effects- I give a solid 8 and it would have been a 9, but you have to work it a little because it is so strong and could use a little more socials in it to work the younger crowd much better.

3. Range of Use- I will give it a 7 and again just could use a little more socials, or buffering mones to help the power/attraction of this out.

4. Scent- I have to give a 9 and only because it is an oil and how strong the scent is, but lasts around 6 hours on clean skin to me otherwise it would have been a 10 if I saw 8 hours or more out of it. Very bold synthetic musk and others take notice. For some a little to bold.

5. Diffusion&Sillage- I give a 9 also as this thing threw an easy 10 feet and for an oil works very well and again the down side is the longevity, so like a tradeoff. I would walk out of a room and my trail would linger for a good 10 minutes, so well worth it.

Overall thoughts
Worth every penny for this one. Very bold and powerful and feel the advertising was honest with no nonsense of "As seen on TV" type crap. Actually I think this is one of the most highest underrated mones I have seen in a long time and this is what I am after to find. I put this in more of the power/attraction category like I mentioned with True Instinct, Turn Up The Heat, XXX copulins. But what sets this apart is it still has the power of the other 3, but much more social. This can easily be used in the public with steering with other single molecules or blends. There is some visual beautifying effects with this as well which I enjoy to. The formulator really knew what they were doing with this one. This really touches on everything, but the raw power/attraction is the primary role of the blend, the secondary being social and beautifying. I would just keep this in mind if you buy this.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
07-23-2019 3:24 AM
Foreversoul
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Chakra Sex&Power Mone
09-05-2020 5:23 AM

I used Chakra and Love & Desire combo. Two dabs of Chakra on the neck pulse. Two spray of Love & Desire at chest.

Happened on 4th September 2020, I bumped into a fairly cute receptionist who had showed mild disinterest in me. We were on our way to the restrooms and before we stepped in, I was surprised that she turned back to stop and talk to me.

I asked her if she was going anywhere and she said home. So, I suggest that we should take the train together. Anyway, we happened to be staying nearby. I still had to pack my stuffs in my office and when I was done, she was already waiting outside the door.

From that moment on, she was unusually talkative. It made me a bit awkward because I'm more of the silent type and I felt bad for not contributing much to the conversation. Despite that, we were fine. She giggled quite a lot at my not-so-funny jokes. She even said that I was the chatterbox when I was the one who talked less.

The topic she opened up along the way; she wanted to have a quiet time in hotel for herself and that her husband was always away. I know what most men would interpret at this point but I listened and didn't show much reaction. That wasn't really a big deal.

Another topic which she talked about was the group-buy service which some small neighbouring community engage in to save cost when purchasing goods.

Then, she talked again about her alone time away from her kids and said that she has 3 hours everyday when she is home alone. Again, I didn't react much. Before we reached the train station near our home, she asked me where I stay, so I just showed her. She said that near my area, there are some group-buy services. I simply acknowledged.

And I asked her the same question; where she stay. She pointed her apartment to me. She went on to tell me that her house unit is the pick-up point for the group buy.

She seemed to have a lot more to talk about but I had to go.

Overall, it was quite surprising. Not sure if this was because of Chakra or Love & Desire or the synergy of both.
09-05-2020 5:23 AM

Share This Thread