Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Certo and Corporativo reviews - first impressions
mter8570
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 2 posts

Certo and Corporativo reviews - first impressions
02-23-2012 5:02 PM

I found this forum about 2 weeks ago and decided right away that I wanted to try something from Alpha Dream. This was my very first phero purchase but I was pretty convinced by what I've read here and the interaction Chris seems to have with the forum. I went ahead and bought a bottle of Certo in the Black Spice scent. It arrived yesterday, along with a tiny sample of Corporativo. I think the black spice smells pretty good, but I almost never wear cologne, scented deodorant, or anything like that. I guess I'm pretty much a "no scent" type of guy. So, I'm still up in the air about whether I can wear the Certo regularly. I would have bought it in unscented form, but I was worried that something about it would have an noticeably unpleasant smell. Like I said, I'm new to this so I don't really have anything to go on. Any advice?

Anyway, here's where it gets interesting. I'm 32 and married. We have little kids, and my wife is actually 7 months pregnant with twins right now. In other words, her days are not easy by any means. I got home from the office and said "hi" to everbody. I got the usual hello kiss from my wife. I took the package (which she hadn't seen) upstairs to change my clothes. I decided to try out the Corporativo first, since the sample of it was unscented. I didn't have a good excuse for putting on cologne - since that's so unusual for me. I put 1 drop of the sample on each of my wrists (basically the smallest amount I could possibly dispense) and rubbed them together. Then I went back downstairs where my wife was working on dinner. We chatted like usual and at one point I gave her a hug. I don't think it took her 5 seconds to say "You smell really fresh" and to tighten her grip. (Remember I hadn't showered or put on anything scented). Then, a few minutes later she's hugging me again in the middle of serving food to the kids. I said something fairly inconsequential to her while we were standing close together, and she responds with "If you talk in my ear like that you're going to get me all turned on". Don't forget that she's 7 months pregnant. This is not a common occurrence right now!

A little later, I'm playing a card game with my 7 year old daughter. She is chatting me up like crazy and is being really touchy-feely. That is not uncommon for her at all though - so I don't know if the pheromones had anything to do with it.

Finally, a few hours later I shower and get ready for bed. After the shower I decide I've thought up a good enough excuse for wearing cologne. I put one spray of the black spice Certo on my wrist and rubbed it together with the other one. We got in bed and she pretty quickly notices the fragrance. She asked me about it and said it smelled good. Not 10 minutes later she is on my side of the bed and this turns into a happy ending for me.

Now of course, in the case of the Certo she could just be responding to the fact that I "dressed up" a bit by wearing a fragrance. I think I acted "normal" all evening though - no extra "game" of any sort and no obvious initiation on my part. And like I said, lately she's been deservedly pretty tired.

I would have to call these pretty compelling first experiences. I'm really interested in seeing what happens the next time I wear one of them. I am definitely going to continue trying these things out!
02-23-2012 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Sptsmed, idontknow, stld82, as33156, CaveCritter, Six
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
737 thanks in 279 posts

RE: Certo and Corporativo reviews - first impressions
02-23-2012 5:50 PM

Chris and Alpha Dream are amazing to deal with, I love my Glace and AM, still trying to figure out Corpo and might have to one day give Certo a try, however I would think it would be in the same line as AM is for me, and that one is golden.
02-23-2012 5:50 PM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
84 thanks in 52 posts

02-23-2012 6:55 PM

(02-23-2012 5:02 PM)mter8570 Wrote:  I found this forum about 2 weeks ago and decided right away that I wanted to try something from Alpha Dream. This was my very first phero purchase but I was pretty convinced by what I've read here and the interaction Chris seems to have with the forum. I went ahead and bought a bottle of Certo in the Black Spice scent. It arrived yesterday, along with a tiny sample of Corporativo. I think the black spice smells pretty good, but I almost never wear cologne, scented deodorant, or anything like that. I guess I'm pretty much a "no scent" type of guy. So, I'm still up in the air about whether I can wear the Certo regularly. I would have bought it in unscented form, but I was worried that something about it would have an noticeably unpleasant smell. Like I said, I'm new to this so I don't really have anything to go on. Any advice?

Anyway, here's where it gets interesting. I'm 32 and married. We have little kids, and my wife is actually 7 months pregnant with twins right now. In other words, her days are not easy by any means. I got home from the office and said "hi" to everbody. I got the usual hello kiss from my wife. I took the package (which she hadn't seen) upstairs to change my clothes. I decided to try out the Corporativo first, since the sample of it was unscented. I didn't have a good excuse for putting on cologne - since that's so unusual for me. I put 1 drop of the sample on each of my wrists (basically the smallest amount I could possibly dispense) and rubbed them together. Then I went back downstairs where my wife was working on dinner. We chatted like usual and at one point I gave her a hug. I don't think it took her 5 seconds to say "You smell really fresh" and to tighten her grip. (Remember I hadn't showered or put on anything scented). Then, a few minutes later she's hugging me again in the middle of serving food to the kids. I said something fairly inconsequential to her while we were standing close together, and she responds with "If you talk in my ear like that you're going to get me all turned on". Don't forget that she's 7 months pregnant. This is not a common occurrence right now!

A little later, I'm playing a card game with my 7 year old daughter. She is chatting me up like crazy and is being really touchy-feely. That is not uncommon for her at all though - so I don't know if the pheromones had anything to do with it.

Finally, a few hours later I shower and get ready for bed. After the shower I decide I've thought up a good enough excuse for wearing cologne. I put one spray of the black spice Certo on my wrist and rubbed it together with the other one. We got in bed and she pretty quickly notices the fragrance. She asked me about it and said it smelled good. Not 10 minutes later she is on my side of the bed and this turns into a happy ending for me.

Now of course, in the case of the Certo she could just be responding to the fact that I "dressed up" a bit by wearing a fragrance. I think I acted "normal" all evening though - no extra "game" of any sort and no obvious initiation on my part. And like I said, lately she's been deservedly pretty tired.

I would have to call these pretty compelling first experiences. I'm really interested in seeing what happens the next time I wear one of them. I am definitely going to continue trying these things out!

Wow, and that is just using one spray. I am having good luck with Glace around my wife this week. I decided to just try single products to see how they work with me. I use 4 Sprays in the morning followed with 4 more in the afternoon. My wife has been extremely huggy whenever I am around her and I also enjoyed an unusual happy ending last night!

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-23-2012 6:55 PM
Thanks given by as33156, CaveCritter
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
737 thanks in 279 posts

02-23-2012 7:02 PM

I have found for me Glace is best between 4-6 sprays and as of yet I am not seeing as much when using it solo, but it is GREAT when combined with a more none based addition.
02-23-2012 7:02 PM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
84 thanks in 52 posts

02-23-2012 7:22 PM

(02-23-2012 7:02 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I have found for me Glace is best between 4-6 sprays and as of yet I am not seeing as much when using it solo, but it is GREAT when combined with a more none based addition.

I decided to follow the advice from the pro's here and try single mones for a while to see how they perform by themselves.
Glace gives me a lot of attention from guys which I am a little bit uncomfortable with! It is weird having butchers falling over themselves to serve me. I am glad, though, that I am not getting hard aggressive stares like I did when wearing AV.
I have been really tempted to add some New Pheromone Additive or AV to get more attraction from the women but I am committed to this single mone test for at least a couple more days.

My next test is either Corpo solo or add New Pheromone Additive to Glace.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-23-2012 7:22 PM
Thanks given by CaveCritter

Share This Thread