Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Certo Test!! Great minds think alike Ohdily
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
928 thanks in 339 posts

Certo Test!! Great minds think alike Ohdily
03-29-2011 10:28 AM

Certo Test
I admit it, I'm a certified Pheromone Junkie. After testing Alpha Maschio this weekend, I decided to test Alpha Dream Certo . Certo has a more appealing formula to me because it's basic on the Beta Man role. While wearing True Charisma (Beta Fomula), my ex-Girlfriend (for 5 days now) told me one time that I have a look that makes her and hopefully other women, feel like they're the only woman in the room. Armed with this information, and when the mouth is working right. I"˜ve been able to engage women on a more intense level than before. Certo has my beloved Bet-nol and A-1 with the exclusion of -none. Chris's revise Alpha Maschio went pretty good this weekend and I had a thought. If he increase the "“none in Alpha Maschio by 2 mg, I wondered how would the increase of Androstanone in Certo be received.

Venue:
Monday 1:00 pm 3-28-2011, Raining and can't work (I have lawn Service). I've been talking off and on to this beautiful cougar I met on Plenty of Fish. I was shocked when she agreed to meet me (first time) on a cool and rainy day at Wendy's.

Applications:
With a pipette (2) 20 mcg drops of Androstanone one behind each ear
Certo:
One drop behind both ears, one drop back of neck, one drop front both side of neck, one drop inside of each wrists and one drop back of both hands. Two sprays from bottle, one on each side of neck.

P-83
27.2 mcg of P-83 to neck

Cologne: Curve, I don't care what you say; the women are still crazy about this cologne.

2.5ml Atomizer
25 drops of Curve, 12 drops of Androstanone (4.8 mcg per spray), 112 drops of Certo

Long Story Short:
Finally got there and I felt like the man. She met me outside Wendy's and I immediately started babbling about how sorry I was to be so late. She smiles and said it alright, she leans forward, I kiss her on the cheek, and we walk into Wendy's. Standing in line she asked "what cologne is that" I reply African Zulu Juices. She laugh so hard, it was like a plague was release in the building, after that it was yada, yada, yada.
Things I notice:
1. Eyes were dilated
2. She talked non-stop
3. Mone on back of hand so I'm reaching across table (seem like). She put her hand on top of mines a couple of time.
4. She gets up to refresh drink, I pull out atomizer and hit me twice (I love doing this; it might be more for me than her). She comes back and 30 seconds later she stays shaking. My hand still out on table, she reach over again to put her hand on top of mines, but this time it has a slice shake like Parkinson's disease. I'm thinking "dam I'm ODing this poor lady". I look up and under her right eye this one little spot (no bigger that a cm) is twitting like crazy. She smile and said, "did it get hotter in here". I wink at her and said "you notice that too". This blush rolls across her face and for the first time, I take the lead in the conversation.
5. Been together for hour and fifteen minutes. She says "I'm having a good time and I don't want to leave, but I have pick-up son from school". I come back with something like "don't worry I can see you in all my tomorrows". Her departing hug and kiss on the cheek were like I was in the grip of a python.
6. Got home and for the next two hours she called and text me every 15 minutes. She kind of let it slip that son is 16 years old and she could have stay, but something was taking over and she had to leave because she didn't want to go there.
7. "You are hot as hell"

Certo has always been a keeper. All my pheromone blends are like new suits at the store. None fit perfect, but with a little tailoring here and there can appear to be made just for me.
03-29-2011 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, dbot, Rattlesnake, ClintX2, Pheroman, chief101, Pheroquirk, baant, Six

PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Certo Test!! Great minds think alike Ohdily
10-09-2011 9:47 AM

Does Certo have any -none in it? When you mentiond the OD it sorta sounded like -none. Was it same pheremone mix in atomizer?
10-09-2011 9:47 AM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

10-09-2011 11:58 AM

Very nice! Reps!

I'll spray anything apparently...
10-09-2011 11:58 AM
Hamed
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 15 posts

10-10-2011 2:13 AM

With all due respect to Chris's products , But I wish you did test Certo alone . I mean , As I know both A-1 , P83 are very powerful and effective on women . I guess A-1 and P83 had very strong roles in your story , too .
So , Did you test Certo alone ?

(03-29-2011 10:28 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Certo Test
I admit it, I'm a certified Pheromone Junkie. After testing Alpha Maschio this weekend, I decided to test Alpha Dream Certo . Certo has a more appealing formula to me because it's basic on the Beta Man role. While wearing True Charisma (Beta Fomula), my ex-Girlfriend (for 5 days now) told me one time that I have a look that makes her and hopefully other women, feel like they're the only woman in the room. Armed with this information, and when the mouth is working right. I"˜ve been able to engage women on a more intense level than before. Certo has my beloved Bet-nol and A-1 with the exclusion of -none. Chris's revise Alpha Maschio went pretty good this weekend and I had a thought. If he increase the "“none in Alpha Maschio by 2 mg, I wondered how would the increase of Androstanone in Certo be received.

Venue:
Monday 1:00 pm 3-28-2011, Raining and can't work (I have lawn Service). I've been talking off and on to this beautiful cougar I met on Plenty of Fish. I was shocked when she agreed to meet me (first time) on a cool and rainy day at Wendy's.

Applications:
With a pipette (2) 20 mcg drops of Androstanone one behind each ear
Certo:
One drop behind both ears, one drop back of neck, one drop front both side of neck, one drop inside of each wrists and one drop back of both hands. Two sprays from bottle, one on each side of neck.

P-83
27.2 mcg of P-83 to neck

Cologne: Curve, I don't care what you say; the women are still crazy about this cologne.

2.5ml Atomizer
25 drops of Curve, 12 drops of Androstanone (4.8 mcg per spray), 112 drops of Certo

Long Story Short:
Finally got there and I felt like the man. She met me outside Wendy's and I immediately started babbling about how sorry I was to be so late. She smiles and said it alright, she leans forward, I kiss her on the cheek, and we walk into Wendy's. Standing in line she asked "what cologne is that" I reply African Zulu Juices. She laugh so hard, it was like a plague was release in the building, after that it was yada, yada, yada.
Things I notice:
1. Eyes were dilated
2. She talked non-stop
3. Mone on back of hand so I'm reaching across table (seem like). She put her hand on top of mines a couple of time.
4. She gets up to refresh drink, I pull out atomizer and hit me twice (I love doing this; it might be more for me than her). She comes back and 30 seconds later she stays shaking. My hand still out on table, she reach over again to put her hand on top of mines, but this time it has a slice shake like Parkinson's disease. I'm thinking "dam I'm ODing this poor lady". I look up and under her right eye this one little spot (no bigger that a cm) is twitting like crazy. She smile and said, "did it get hotter in here". I wink at her and said "you notice that too". This blush rolls across her face and for the first time, I take the lead in the conversation.
5. Been together for hour and fifteen minutes. She says "I'm having a good time and I don't want to leave, but I have pick-up son from school". I come back with something like "don't worry I can see you in all my tomorrows". Her departing hug and kiss on the cheek were like I was in the grip of a python.
6. Got home and for the next two hours she called and text me every 15 minutes. She kind of let it slip that son is 16 years old and she could have stay, but something was taking over and she had to leave because she didn't want to go there.
7. "You are hot as hell"

Certo has always been a keeper. All my pheromone blends are like new suits at the store. None fit perfect, but with a little tailoring here and there can appear to be made just for me.

still nothing
10-10-2011 2:13 AM
Anthalarero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 1 posts

10-16-2011 12:19 PM

Thanks for the great Certo-Test-Report.

I just had a look at the Alpha-Dream homepage. There are two questions I can't solve:

1. Does Certo contain androstenone?
On the product-page I can't find it listed in COMPOSITION-section. But on the FAQ's site there is stated under (point XI): "Alfa Maschio contains 3mg of androstenone per oz, and certo contains 0.5 mg per oz."

2. Points of application?
Can the Alpha-Dream sprays also be applied to the (under-)shirt. Sometimes I prefer this as pheromones last longer and you just apply the cologne to the skin.

Thanks very much for your advice.
10-16-2011 12:19 PM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 327 posts

10-16-2011 2:14 PM

I believe Chris had said there was some none in Certo (around 1mg if I recall correctly).

The new carrier tech Chris uses lasts quite evenly for a long time (seen it with both Certo and Corpo). This also means that it doesn't burn hard and fast, so hiding it under clothes might make diffusion ineffective. Although, depending on the temperature at your location results will vary.
10-16-2011 2:14 PM
Thanks given by Papastitch022, idontknow, Anthalarero, chief101
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 192
Thanks received:
223 thanks in 72 posts

10-16-2011 2:19 PM

Rattle, agreed. I think it may be 0.5mg-1mg, I think I remember seeing a post last night showing the content...can't remember which thread it was on now though LOL.

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
10-16-2011 2:19 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, Anthalarero
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2879 thanks in 597 posts

10-16-2011 2:35 PM

(10-16-2011 12:19 PM)Anthalarero Wrote:  Thanks for the great Certo-Test-Report.
1. Does Certo contain androstenone?
On the product-page I can't find it listed in COMPOSITION-section. But on the FAQ's site there is stated under (point XI): "Alfa Maschio contains 3mg of androstenone per oz, and certo contains 0.5 mg per oz."

2. Points of application?
Can the Alpha-Dream sprays also be applied to the (under-)shirt. Sometimes I prefer this as pheromones last longer and you just apply the cologne to the skin.

Hi Ant,

Thanks for your interest in Certo - it does contain a small amount of androstenone at 0.5 mg per bottle. It works out to roughly 2 mcg of androstenone per spray, which is very little. Androstenone I have found has rather social enhancing qualities at less than 5 mcg total.

As for wearing it under your shirt, this may work fine with alcohol based products, as they tend to have a much faster evaporation rate. So wearing an alcohol based formula on your undergarments would be a way of limiting diffusion and ultimately making it last longer.

Rattlesnake hit it right on with his comment about the silicone base we use. We tuned the silicone base for optimal diffusion and a long lasting effect - on the skin. We recommend this the most.

Our silicone base is somewhat of a mid-point between the evaporation rate of an alcohol based product, and an oil based product. We have found it behaves more like an oil, yet an oil which is so light so as to eventually evaporate 95% of it's original mass within 12 hours.

Sorry for the website info being a bit dated. I have to update the site soon with more accurate information.

Cheers,

Chris @ alpha
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 4:10 PM by Alpha Dream.)
10-16-2011 2:35 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, shadowknight, Pheroman, Papastitch022, SeriousSmile, Rattlesnake, dbot, Anthalarero, chief101, Pheroquirk, Six
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

10-16-2011 10:11 PM

I've used only Certo this past week with different cover scents and gotten some good hits! Still finding my sweet spot with it, gonna have to order more because I'm almost out of the testers. Trying to compare it to Glace is the task.

I'll spray anything apparently...
10-16-2011 10:11 PM

Anthalarero
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 1 posts

10-17-2011 6:39 PM

Many thank for your help Rattlesnake and Papastitch022

(10-16-2011 2:19 PM)Papastitch022 Wrote:  I think I remember seeing a post last night showing the content...can't remember which thread it was on now though LOL.

Here is the content of Certo as listed on the homepage of alpha-dream:

COMPOSITION: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Alcohol, Vitamin-E Acetate, androstadienone, epiandrosterone, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, androstanone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, dihydrodeoxycorticosterone.

(10-16-2011 2:35 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Thanks for your interest in Certo - it does contain a small amount of androstenone at 0.5 mg per bottle. It works out to roughly 2 mcg of androstenone per spray, which is very little. Androstenone I have found has rather social enhancing qualities at less than 5 mcg total.

Hi Chris,

Thanks very, very much for your precise information about Certo. I'm sure I will order some of your products and test it soon.

It's great that you give the information what pheromones your products contain. This way it's much easier to rate in some way the product "“ especially if you want to test and combine it with something else. Other companies with their "secret ingredients" can sometimes be really pesky.

This seems to me somehow like with our Bavarian beer: They all contain water, malt, hops and yeast "“ but they all taste very different. And there is only a very small number that is perfect.

(10-16-2011 2:35 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Sorry for the website info being a bit dated. I have to update the site soon with more accurate information.

No problem "“ but by the way: the people that designed your homepage did a fabulous job. It looks very noble, is in some way erotic but seems still real serious.

Cheers

Anthalarero
10-17-2011 6:39 PM

Share This Thread