Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Certo Review
Korfax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Certo Review
05-04-2015 8:26 PM

Hi there, this is my first review so I'll do my best here. I got Certo in Sandalwood Musk for a nice daytime scent that was light enough for the office.

Before heading into the office that day I shook the bottle a bit and applied just the recommended two sprays (mostly because I didn't want to cause people to choke with too much fragrance) to the sides of the neck, and used my wrists to rub it in a bit.

The scent wasn't too strong but I could definitely smell it so on the drive to work I had the windows down to air it out a bit. When I got into the building, I noticed I felt more confident than usual and had a smooth stride going on instead of my scattered out of breath "gunna-be-late" speed walk.

I got to my desk and the cute girl ( 26 y.o ) I'm normally just friendly with was behind me at her desk. I scooted over and started up a convo - She was looking bored with her chin in her hand, and at first she glanced and said "hey" then she did a double take and suddenly started to become more lively and cheerful. She was really happy, lots of eye contact and smiling (waaay more than usual). I was surprised.

I kind of focused on my work most of the day, but she would often try to start talking to me as often as she could just trying to get my attention. People all around me were smiling at me more and just stopping by to chat with me. I felt really good.

One of the big hits was when I was focusing and suddenly the girl behind me just scoots across the floor right next to me. I say "Hi...?" and she replies, "Heyyyy, just kinda bored, decided to see why you were so quiet over here". I noticed her arm was touching mine and she was just gazing into my eyes.

That was most of what I got from that day. I was so impressed, that night I ordered a bottle of L2k v1 (should be here by Wednesday).

---
Today:

I started the day with two sprays to the next and one on the wrist rubbed in with the other, I didn't actually end up going anywhere until 2 hours later, but by then the scent had worn off and I'd washed my hands several times which I think might of washed off the mones on my wrists. So before I left, I applied one more spray to the wrists rubbed in - This, in retrospect was probably a bad idea.

I got to the haircut place and a cute girl around my age (21-22) checked me in, she made little eye contact with me, and when she did she quickly looked away.

When my turn came, a hottie around mid twenties started to cut my hair. I noticed she became very talkative and had a flirtatious tone in her voice. She would notice me look at her every so often in the mirror and she would smile. I have this bad habit of going into statue mode when getting my haircut, so often they need to re-adjust my head, she would do this very slowly, and gently, and then smile in the mirror at me.

When hair wash time came is when I really noticed she was feeling something - usually they wash my hair quick, minute or 2 most. She took around 5-10 minutes massaging my head, it was so relaxing I almost fell asleep.

When it came time to pay, I would joke around with her, and I noticed her right foot would kick back when she'd lean in to laugh.

I went to the grocery store after, and there were mostly teenage to early 20's girls as the cashiers. When it came time to ring up, though they were in close proximity (one girl ringing, one girl bagging), they didn't show any interest at all, little to no eye contact, no smiles, no chit chat.

====

Conclusive thoughts: 4 (assuming the original third didn't wash off completely as I thought it did) sprays of certo is possibly a tad excessive. Will continue to try 2-3 sprays until L2K comes, then I'll give that a go and review that one as well.

This is my first mone, so I'm still learning about them. I'd love to hear anyone elses experiences with Certo too :]
05-04-2015 8:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Certo Review
05-04-2015 10:12 PM

Very good report (especially for a first one.) Sounds like you have a winner there, I hope the hits keep coming!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-04-2015 10:12 PM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

05-04-2015 10:15 PM

Great report Korfax, sound you have fun wearing certo like i do!

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
05-04-2015 10:15 PM
moe

Rep Post

05-05-2015 2:37 AM

Welcome and thanks for reporting. Keep testing and having fun and also sharing your findings!

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

05-05-2015 2:37 AM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-05-2015 4:05 AM

(05-04-2015 8:26 PM)Korfax Wrote:  Hi there, this is my first review so I'll do my best here. I got Certo in Sandalwood Musk for a nice daytime scent that was light enough for the office.

I got to the haircut place and a cute girl around my age (21-22) checked me in, she made little eye contact with me, and when she did she quickly looked away.

(05-04-2015 8:26 PM)Korfax Wrote:  I went to the grocery store after, and there were mostly teenage to early 20's girls as the cashiers. When it came time to ring up, though they were in close proximity (one girl ringing, one girl bagging), they didn't show any interest at all, little to no eye contact, no smiles, no chit chat.

(05-04-2015 8:26 PM)Korfax Wrote:  Conclusive thoughts: 4 (assuming the original third didn't wash off completely as I thought it did) sprays of certo is possibly a tad excessive. Will continue to try 2-3 sprays until L2K comes, then I'll give that a go and review that one as well.

with young people you need very little add to that that your also young and your own pheromones are still strong you need even less for the teenage group
try just 1 spray for them

pheromones dont wash off that easy i would say you had 4 full sprays thats very imitating older ones like that but the young ones get shy and avoiding

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 4:12 AM by joris06.)
05-05-2015 4:05 AM

Korfax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-05-2015 10:22 PM

(05-05-2015 4:05 AM)joris06 Wrote:  
(05-04-2015 8:26 PM)Korfax Wrote:  I went to the grocery store after, and there were mostly teenage to early 20's girls as the cashiers. When it came time to ring up, though they were in close proximity (one girl ringing, one girl bagging), they didn't show any interest at all, little to no eye contact, no smiles, no chit chat.
(05-04-2015 8:26 PM)Korfax Wrote:  Conclusive thoughts: 4 (assuming the original third didn't wash off completely as I thought it did) sprays of certo is possibly a tad excessive. Will continue to try 2-3 sprays until L2K comes, then I'll give that a go and review that one as well.

with young people you need very little add to that that your also young and your own pheromones are still strong you need even less for the teenage group
try just 1 spray for them

pheromones dont wash off that easy i would say you had 4 full sprays thats very imitating older ones like that but the young ones get shy and avoiding

I did not know that Big Grin Much appreciated there, Joris. I'll have to give one spray a try tomorrow!

Today's findings:

I only put two sprays to the sides of my neck today about 1 hour prior to arriving at work.

The girl behind me showed the same happy attitude as last time, but nothing like last time.

A beautiful korean lady who sits a few cubes down (34 y.o looks 22) was very excitable when chatting with me, giggled a lot nervously, also blushed when eye contact made.

With a very beautiful girl (21 y.o) unfortunately, ZERO effect. It could be as Joris suggested, and that 2 sprays was two much (Our encounter also took place after the 4 hour re-apply) - but we still talked a lot.

I'm going to try 1 spray and report back on results - L2K should be here tomorrow, so I'll be able to give that a go on Thursday.

---I do want to note: I felt more susceptible to negative emotion (depression, sadness) today, I hear this is common with too frequent mone usage or too strong a dose. Will post on further findings. :]
05-05-2015 10:22 PM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2015 1:37 AM

(05-05-2015 10:22 PM)Korfax Wrote:  I only put two sprays to the sides of my neck today about 1 hour prior to arriving at work.

With a very beautiful girl (21 y.o) unfortunately, ZERO effect. It could be as Joris suggested, and that 2 sprays was two much (Our encounter also took place after the 4 hour re-apply) - but we still talked a lot.

I'm going to try 1 spray and report back on results - L2K should be here tomorrow, so I'll be able to give that a go on Thursday.

---I do want to note: I felt more susceptible to negative emotion (depression, sadness) today, I hear this is common with too frequent mone usage or too strong a dose. Will post on further findings. :]

do i understand you correct you put it on at 08 am then again at 12 am ??
most indoor rooms are not hotter then 20c sprays will work at that temp for 8 hours oils for 10 hours and silicone like ad uses for about 9 hours
but some of the mones in the mixes can go past 12 hours mostly the sexual ones

good luck with testing my l2k v1h will be here in a few hours

LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)

05-06-2015 1:37 AM
Korfax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2015 2:13 AM

(05-06-2015 1:37 AM)joris06 Wrote:  do i understand you correct you put it on at 08 am then again at 12 am ??
most indoor rooms are not hotter then 20c sprays will work at that temp for 8 hours oils for 10 hours and silicone like ad uses for about 9 hours
but some of the mones in the mixes can go past 12 hours mostly the sexual ones

good luck with testing my l2k v1h will be here in a few hours

Oh wow, I didn't know they lasted that long, I'll definitely take care to not do that again. No wonder the last girl was completely turned away. I just thought I remembered in my initial research reading something about 4-hour re-applies though perhaps this was in reference to something else or in far different conditions

As you can see, I'm clearly very green to all this still P Cheers for the heads up, Joris! Let us all know how things go with your L2K V1!
05-06-2015 2:13 AM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2015 3:03 AM

in hot climates it will last shorter then in normal or cold climates
my climate ranges from -3c till 25c with 65% humidity till 80% humidity

i will not have the L2K V1 but the new v1H version with Hedione added to it
quote from Alpha Dreams
Quote:With Men's products, it adds a higher dimension of attraction and self-confidence. It is a mood-brightener for both men and especially women. It seems to round off any sharp edges with men's products in terms of aggression or irritation, and thus it is a powerful buffer. It reduces inhibition, and women love the subconscious effects it gives them. It is very attractive overall.

will have 1 spray on today to work just to get a feel of it

05-06-2015 3:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Dream Certo review foxone 2 4,108 11-18-2014 9:30 AM
Last Post: XyzN
  Ordered Certo and review coming up! B737 1 2,002 04-30-2013 3:03 PM
Last Post: rj5555