Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Celery and Pheromone
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Celery and Pheromone
10-21-2012 3:54 PM

so I read some articles that celeries contain androsterone in them? Is this true? does celery actually help you produce androsterone if eaten regularly? would this affect how much pheromones you apply? anyone done any testing? i'm very interested
10-21-2012 3:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

RE: Celery and Pheromone
10-21-2012 6:25 PM

Supposedly celery also makes your ejaculate taste better (sweeter). Can't confirm this though, it's just hearsay at this point.

I doubt ingesting small amounts of androsterone would affect your own pheromonal production, but who knows. Maybe that's why my uncle says eating celery gets him more blowjobs. . . Any links to the specific articles you're referring to or should I just google them up?

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
10-21-2012 6:25 PM
waca
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2012 6:32 PM

celery (specially seeds) its a powerful and old medicinal herb, it detox body, lowers uric acid, improve mind, its good for obesity...and can improve dozens of other aillments...
I know other pheromonic herbs, picho-huayo from Perú, Desmodium (amorseco) from África, truffle...and surely some spices...
10-21-2012 6:32 PM
thundr
Vendor

10-21-2012 6:59 PM

Celery was once used as a prime aphrodisiac. It is possibly true that it contains levels of Arone and can be assimilated into the body when eaten and the pulp is chewed or juiced. Researchers have found that guys who eat more celery have more levels of Arone in their sweat. I read that somewhere and I cannot find any scientific merit to that statement so we have to take that in consideration.

Lets look at Arone first. It is a weak androgen that is about 1/7 the mojo of Test. It can be converted to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and bypass conversion of DHT from androstenedione and testosterone. DHT has a propensity to cause male pattern baldness in those individuals who are genetically susceptible to it.

Males with a higher ratio of androsterone to etiocholanone (a metabolite of test and a ketosteroid) are more masculine. This is definitely true and this ratio is actually kinda important concerning "manliness".

Before anyone goes running out and get 10 stalks of celery know that there is alot of debate on this. Some say that celery contains 'none and not Arone. Some say that it is only the seed that contains this androgen. This answer I have no idea.

Thats all I know about celery and Arone. Although after writing this I'm kinda curious and I think Ill dive into this a bit more and try and come up with a few solid answers.
10-21-2012 6:59 PM

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2012 8:51 PM

ya I don't remember where I saw the articles. it's in a lot of sex tips stuff all over the www tho. I notice that many bodybuilders put celeries in their diet. so I see no harm in eating more of this. not sure if bodybuilders attract girls because of their physique more or they have really well produced mones lol
10-22-2012 8:51 PM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2020 9:07 PM

So I googled about this. If theres pheremones from celery, why ingest it? Does ingesting pheremones produce pheremones? I would assume to celery juice, mix it in our shampoo, smear it on our skin and cover it with cologne or breath closely after having celery in our mouth.
01-13-2020 9:07 PM
Grok
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:11 AM

(01-13-2020 9:07 PM)Thor Wrote:  So I googled about this. If theres pheremones from celery, why ingest it? Does ingesting pheremones produce pheremones? I would assume to celery juice, mix it in our shampoo, smear it on our skin and cover it with cologne or breath closely after having celery in our mouth.

Drinking celery juice has been one of the most beneficial health routines I have engaged in and is one of the reasons I got into pheromones. I talk about this in my review of TKO.

You need to eat like a whole stalk at a time and you will smell the pheromones in your sweat. More importantly it is an amazing energy boast and I feel it dramatically increased my testosterone.

If you don’t have a juicer you can just use a blender then strain through coffee filters. (You can eat it whole but it’s a lot of bulk to remain consistent with).
01-14-2020 9:11 AM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:53 AM

(01-14-2020 9:11 AM)Grok Wrote:  Drinking celery juice has been one of the most beneficial health routines I have engaged in and is one of the reasons I got into pheromones. I talk about this in my review of TKO.

You need to eat like a whole stalk at a time and you will smell the pheromones in your sweat. More importantly it is an amazing energy boast and I feel it dramatically increased my testosterone.

If you don’t have a juicer you can just use a blender then strain through coffee filters. (You can eat it whole but it’s a lot of bulk to remain consistent with).

Is there any studies that shows ingesting pheremones produces pheremones?
01-14-2020 9:53 AM

Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2020 11:07 PM

I read that eating lots of celery increases the amount ejaculate. Someone confirm pls
01-14-2020 11:07 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2020 9:10 AM

(01-14-2020 11:07 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I read that eating lots of celery increases the amount ejaculate. Someone confirm pls

Yes, but only if your body is very well hidrated.

IMO, many foods have an impact on our test and mone levels. Soya has been documented as detrimental to test levels, so it is logical that some foods can be beneficial to test levels. And a good mone signature usually follows a healthy test level.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-15-2020 9:10 AM

Share This Thread