Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Celebs using Pheromones
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Celebs using Pheromones
10-11-2016 10:05 AM

I was thinking about this late last night. Certainly a handful or two of people in hollywood are using pheromones. A friend of mine compared me to Zack Efron and thats when I realized that some of the self affects from the mones I wear DO make me somewhat consistent with how Zack acts. It just makes me wonder. I remember hearing on the radio that certain celebs would go days without showering. It was either Lady Gaga or Kesha that supposedly smells like a "dirty hobo" all the time. Maybe they really are just dirty, or maybe some mones are involved. Who knows!

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
10-11-2016 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Celebs using Pheromones
10-11-2016 10:13 AM

Internal beliefs also have an influence on your body chemistry, social status in particular as outlined in this documentary:

< embed>

And this

< embed>

We know from studies that when people are promoted to more senior roles their testosterone levels go up (both men and women) and adjusting your body language to take up more space has the same effect.

I dont know if celebs are using pheromones, but they are probably producing something more special than the average everyday person.
10-11-2016 10:13 AM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-11-2016 10:35 AM

(10-11-2016 10:13 AM)blitz Wrote:  Internal beliefs also have an influence on your body chemistry, social status in particular as outlined in this documentary:

< embed>

And this

< embed>

We know from studies that when people are promoted to more senior roles their testosterone levels go up (both men and women) and adjusting your body language to take up more space has the same effect.

I dont know if celebs are using pheromones, but they are probably producing something more special than the average everyday person.

Fascinating how the second video states it took a few weeks for the females to pick up on the diff. It's in line with the few weeks we say it takes for people to re-adjust to us when we use a diff phero blend. I think self effects (body language, thought, how we view things, etc) from blends is 50% of the blend while the other 50% is what get into the noses of those around us.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-11-2016 10:35 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

10-11-2016 1:42 PM

(10-11-2016 10:05 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  I was thinking about this late last night. Certainly a handful or two of people in hollywood are using pheromones. Who knows!

Wild speculation. Wishful thinking at best.

Here is my reasoning: The amount of people in the US--318.9 million (2014)

The amount of people on pherotalk, pherotruth and pheromonexs forums combined--@85,000.

Even if you add 300,000 users you still come up with .0001060 pheromone users in the US. My math (the zeroes) is probably not correct but it's probably close.

Money and fame attract more women than New Pheromone Additive....lol
10-11-2016 1:42 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-12-2016 8:13 AM

(10-11-2016 1:42 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Wild speculation. Wishful thinking at best.

Here is my reasoning: The amount of people in the US--318.9 million (2014)

The amount of people on pherotalk, pherotruth and pheromonexs forums combined--@85,000.

Even if you add 300,000 users you still come up with .0001060 pheromone users in the US. My math (the zeroes) is probably not correct but it's probably close.

Money and fame attract more women than New Pheromone Additive....lol

You're right I'm just speculating. more of a curiosity which, if any, celebs use it, because basically we feel like celebs while wearing them.

Honestly for our sake I hope your numbers are right. I think more people wear them than combined users on the forums since a forum is not for many folks but regardless I'm following your logic that next to nobody really has access to them

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
10-12-2016 8:13 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

10-13-2016 9:50 AM

(10-12-2016 8:13 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  Honestly for our sake I hope your numbers are right. I think more people wear them than combined users on the forums since a forum is not for many folks but regardless I'm following your logic that next to nobody really has access to them

Yeah, that's why I added 300,000 users just for the sake of making the numbers more realistic. No studies have been done on how many people use pheromones. It's all mathematical guesswork.

I didn't say that "next to nobody really has access to them". Everyone has access to pheromones. I'm saying that people don't know about, believe in or care about pheromones. Especially the people who are rich and famous.

Most people don't believe that they work. Many pheromone Vendors advertise on the Internet and in magazines (skin magazines). So people do know about them and have access to them.
10-13-2016 9:50 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-13-2016 11:05 AM

(10-12-2016 8:13 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  You're right I'm just speculating. more of a curiosity which, if any, celebs use it, because basically we feel like celebs while wearing them.

Honestly for our sake I hope your numbers are right. I think more people wear them than combined users on the forums since a forum is not for many folks but regardless I'm following your logic that next to nobody really has access to them

Given that mones have some negatives like none OD (headaches), a1 depression (mood disorders for some people), EST in some formulas ( which can castrate some men figuratively speaking), WHY would ANY celebrity, whose every word and action on camera develop their future, RISK such potential negatives when a slight fuckup in behavior due to mones could cost them to lose millions?

They have their skill, their ability to act, think etc.. They are usually worth millions if not more...

Like Paradox said money and fame takes precedence over a chemical spray worth $100.

We should be happy the mone industry hasn't gotten large enough and we are all pioneers in this field... 20 years from now, things may be different.

Knock'em dead! Xyxgun

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016 3:34 AM by dsouza.)
10-13-2016 11:05 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

10-14-2016 12:05 PM

(10-13-2016 11:05 AM)dsouza Wrote:  We should be happy the mone industry hasn't gotten large enough and we are all pioneers in this field... 20 years from now, things may be different.

^This^

To be truthful this is what happened in the PUA world. The pickup world has come a long way since the early days documented in Neil Strauss’ book, The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists.

Guys like Doc Love, Mystery and Ross Jeffries became successful overnight as interest in pick up techniques became more and more popular.

There were TV shows about picking up women (The Pickup Artist, VH1, 2007–2008). There were movies about picking up women (Hitch, Swingers...). Luckily, everything died back down before too many secrets were revealed.
10-14-2016 12:05 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-14-2016 12:18 PM

I've gone back to watch the pickup artist show. Does anyone have season one that they care to share? Bought season two on iTunes. Can't find it anywhere else other than YouTube and it's mirrored and small screened.
10-14-2016 12:18 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2016 12:38 PM

I used to dabble in pick-up. Look up Arash Dibazar on youtube. He has a TON of free videos. Sure he's quirky but you can learn a lot from him. Other PUA places are just... honestly - sleezy, and they come off as gay and they use the stupidest canned lines that dont work half the time.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
10-14-2016 12:38 PM

Share This Thread