Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Captain
Daedrick - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Captain
05-18-2015 9:25 AM

(05-18-2015 9:11 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup, it is my daily pheromone these days. I wear it at least 2 to 3 days a week in between going phero free for a few days.

Hey! would you say Wolf or Captain is better, I have read so many posts saying Wolf or Bad Wolf is like a literal anti depressant. You speak highly of Captain, I have tried Alpha Treasures as my first I haven't really noticed much except for when I was at a party and without a doubt my manager speaks highly of me now literally out of nowhere!

I need positive and uplifting self effects......

I don't care about affecting how other people perceive me or getting girls, I just want to speak fluidly and communicate and be confident and have energy! Im naturally shy however with Alpha Treasure Im actually not that shy anymore and not timid to speak with girls at all....but I need something STRONGER!

Should I get Bad Wolf?

NanaMeh PheromonesNana

∆∆∆Alpha Treasure∆∆∆ ¥¥¥¥Confidence¥¥¥¥

∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ ¥¥Legit¥¥

[[[Aura of Amity]]] ¥In Transit¥

∆Bad Wolf∆ ¥Sample in Transit¥

∆Aqua Vitae∆ ¥Sample in Transit¥
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 9:26 AM by Daedrick.)
05-18-2015 9:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-18-2015 10:00 AM

(05-18-2015 9:25 AM)Daedrick Wrote:  Hey! would you say Wolf or Captain is better, I have read so many posts saying Wolf or Bad Wolf is like a literal anti depressant. You speak highly of Captain, I have tried Alpha Treasures as my first I haven't really noticed much except for when I was at a party and without a doubt my manager speaks highly of me now literally out of nowhere!

I need positive and uplifting self effects......

I don't care about affecting how other people perceive me or getting girls, I just want to speak fluidly and communicate and be confident and have energy! Im naturally shy however with Alpha Treasure Im actually not that shy anymore and not timid to speak with girls at all....but I need something STRONGER!

Should I get Bad Wolf?

Both Captain and Wolf give me very uplifting self effects. Of the two, Wolf makes me happy and upbeat more than Captain. Captain puts me in a very good mood and I get a lot of people wanting to talk to me as if I'm just the coolest guy in the room and I WANT to talk to them. I do get that from Wolf as well. It isn't quite as attractive (at least in my experience) but it will definitely get you friendly respect and help you feel the self effects.

I've never tried Bad Wolf but from what I understand it will definitely make you break out of your comfort zone and give you confidence.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-18-2015 10:00 AM
in3deep
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-21-2015 12:24 AM

There's something in captain which irritates my nose

After spraying on my neck.. It feels like I'm inhaling something which doesn't seem comfortable to my nose

N results in my having to blow my nose to get some ease

LAL: AV, Wolf, Voodoo, Primitive (Sample)
Alpha Dreams: LIIK (v.1)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Cohesion, Evolve (Sample)
Pheromone Treasures: A1 (50mcg/drop), Auraental, Grail of Affection, Captain (Sample), Escape The Friend Zone (Sample), Aura of Amity (Sample)
05-21-2015 12:24 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-29-2016 6:12 PM

Ok...I've tried Captain for the first time. I got the Aqua Vitae scent and it is very strong....Two sprays.

Very smooth and laid back....I feel more mature and mellow. One of the best parts is no crash....I've had it on for about 10 hours...I can definitely see the respect hits very well....people holding doors calling me sir, etc....on my first outing I haven't seen the overt sexual hits...this feels like a more appropriate work blend...I feel like a bearded guy with an ascot (most interesting man in the world)....Nothing upset me....Not sure I would call this social, but I'm not anti-social either...just smooth and I can engage or not and be ok....Serious, but not scary serious.

I see why this is a close to everyday blend for SnoopyAce...Very work safe and smooth...No crash and A-1 normally crashes me...Wolf normally crashes me.

In my mind, Captain is more serious than wolf or Titan....Less serious than A314 rev 32 and also more social....Titan is sexier with more overt attraction and seems more disinhibiting to both me and others...You get respect without someone being overly friendly like wolf....Kids are very respectful without being fearful....Wolf makes me the happiest and most carefree...Titan makes me the boldest and horniest....Captain makes me the mellowed authority figure.
03-29-2016 6:12 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

03-29-2016 6:33 PM

(03-29-2016 6:12 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  on my first outing I haven't seen the overt sexual hits...

I have found similar results. Love this stuff.

I've been meaning to bring this up but I've been lazy about posting. Last week I got my order of captain oil in. I was doing some organizing and was talking to my partner about captain. I also ordered her Capt for women. She asked me why I ordered her a sexual? I laughed and said I wasn't trying to get her laid and asked her to clarify. I threw her my empty bottle of captain spray and she sniffs it.

Her: Yeah, that makes me horny.
SJ: Really? what about this one? (throw bottle of THU)
Her: kinda but not like this one. It sends a shock wave threw me and down to my "yum yum".
SJ: :O

I would agree that its not a sexual. I see a lot of shit on Capt but I wouldn't say I get hit on or anything. My girl does like it when I wear capt. I think snoopy has said that too. Clearly its sexual but different. I've stated that I'm not a fan of THU. Captain hook didn't really seem to be overly sexual on me either. I swear captain alone is more sexual (on me).

Any thoughts on the sexual nature of Captain?
03-29-2016 6:33 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-29-2016 9:23 PM

I have fun with Captain because it really does seem to be a sneaky sexual. I don't know if it is because some women respond REALLY well to androsterone or exactly what it could be. My bride seems to really like androsterone and reacts much like SuperJoy's GF. All I can say is that it does get the motor running for my bride.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-29-2016 9:23 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-29-2016 10:22 PM

SuperJoy, has anything else given your gf these effects? Specifically a shockwave to her yum-yum? lol
03-29-2016 10:22 PM
moe

Rep Post

03-30-2016 3:42 AM

Is your oil scented? It could be the scent.

I ordered a few samples from LPMP, some with pheroblends and some phero-free. When they arrived, my gf and I were smelling them one by one, and she got really turned on with one of them (sinner and the saint) which does not have any mones in it, and just jumped on me. I made sure to ask her if it was really that scent and not the voracious that she also smelled before. Nope, it was really that scent. I repeated the experience two more times with the same outcome.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-30-2016 3:42 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-31-2016 11:04 AM

Third day in a row wearing Captain....

I had a latino, 20's young lady at a restaurant clean on and around my table twice...It was a hit in that she didn't go to other areas that really needed the attention.

Best part for me is the mellow, focused, zen like state without the crash...I normally can't wear A-1 for three days in a row...Twice, yes, but the third day gets crazy for me with most blends...No problem with this one, so the A-1 is either very low or something is in this blend that helps out.

I know that their is Androsterone, Androstenone, and A-1...along with at least 5 other molecules from the description....Very curious to know what they are as they blend so well together. I'm reminded of Thundr's burger analogy...Same ingredients, different chefs, different tasting burger.

Also had a white, 20's young lady confide in me with dilated pupils...She had her arms crossed and I noticed when she shifted that her nipples were hard as rocks. So something sexual is happening even though the signs don't appear as blatant to me...Before it felt like attraction instead of sexual...Now I see a bit of both...without it being rejected like maybe a pure sexual might be.

A friend who is very argumentative...he is a tea party member and I think I mentioned him in another post...He usually yells and finger points to try and prove his point....He hasn't yelled for three days, but he stilled finger pointed. Everyone in our group noted his more measured tone. He has also agreed with me on more things than normal...

I usually give a blend 3 to 5 days of wear in a row to see if I like it (some are more complex and may take longer, but I prefer simplicity)...I like this blend. It is simple, straight forward and pulls people to me...it frames our interaction in a positive way...even kids seem to be more respectful to me with it on and I'm talking 5-7 year olds....it has a very natural feel to it and I know comparing blends can be tricky, but as an example: I got strong reactions (hits) from wearing AV, but they seemed to be forced...maybe because I wasn't congruent with AV...They are different blends with different expectations....Captain is very easy for me to be congruent with...When I wear Androstenone for multiple days in a row, I usually get a build up that can be off putting sometimes (but the New Pheromone Additive buildup works well)...I don't see a negative build up with Captain at all. Same consistent effects...two sprays for two days and 1 spray today...

My last point is why I like reading reviews for the same product from different people....There may be a nuance or more that I didn't notice in an interaction until someone described their experience. I may have to hear something multiple times in a different way for it to sink in...Maybe its just me.
03-31-2016 11:04 AM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

03-31-2016 11:31 AM

(03-29-2016 10:22 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  SuperJoy, has anything else given your gf these effects? Specifically a shockwave to her yum-yum? lol

She said no. Capt is the only product that gives this effect.

TAC makes her really horny and wet but she says that it doesn't give this shot downstairs effect. She said Capt for her doesn't do it either.

(03-31-2016 11:04 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  A friend who is very argumentative...

Captain is very easy for me to be congruent with...

Up until I bought Titan I used Captain around a very dominate alpha nice guy. It works a lot for me like you described. He's still the same guy but his conversations are less aggressive towards me.

I have also found capt is the easiest to be congruent with.
03-31-2016 11:31 AM

Share This Thread