Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Captain wielding Excalibur...
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 783
Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 719 posts

Captain wielding Excalibur...
03-17-2015 2:02 PM

Just a quick post for the moment. I decided to try something reckless with my Pheromones and scents again. I had gotten an unscented 10ml bottle of Captain from Pheromone Treasures several days ago. I'd also had a 1.5ml sample vial of Excalibur that I'd just gotten (along with a big bottle of Love Potion #9 boosted with SS4M but that'll be another review). I decided to combine the two into the spray bottle of Captain.

I really enjoy the Excalibur scent, it fits my age and personality. According to Mara at Love Potion, she made the scent to be reminiscent of the 80's 'power scents'. I agree, it does remind me of a lot of those scents and it has amazing throw. It is a very green scent that lasts for a long time as well. So...

Into approximately 8.5 ml of Captain (again, spray bottle, alcohol base) I threw 1.5 ml of Excalibur. It's been sitting for about 4 days so far (I'd rather it sit for 2 weeks or more) and I've been shaking it (the bottle) at least 2 times a day to make sure everything mixes nicely. Gonna try it out today while out drinking craptacular green beer and eating corned beef and cabbage.

The reason I'm doing this is the same reason I threw a 1.5 ml sample of Merlin's Blend into a 10 ml spray bottle of Evolve. To see if it will work better than each does separately. In the case of Evolve/Merlin's Blend, yes. Yes it does. Not only do I need fewer sprays to get the same or better reactions, I smell great.

I think that Captain and Excalibur will make a very nice team. Captain gives me a VIP vibe already and I find that Excalibur does draw attention (positive attention in my experience). The combination should be a winner.

Oh and *disclaimer* Don't try this at home unless you are willing to risk ruining your products by getting a scent/phero combo that kicks out and doesn't blend (some oil/dpg/alcohol combinations do not mix) or you find that you don't like the scent you just put into an expensive bottle of pheromones. You have been warned.

I'll report back when I can!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-17-2015 2:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Vinzanity, kimosabe, maxx55, RussianWolf

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 719 posts

RE: Captain wielding Excalibur...
03-17-2015 9:20 PM

Home and drunk. Fun night and I discovered that this combo looks to be a winner. I did not buy a drink all night.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-17-2015 9:20 PM
RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 308
Thanks received:
114 thanks in 71 posts

03-17-2015 11:02 PM

Excalibur is like Merlins Blends lil brother, love them both. All my PTreasure mones are scented, Note to self, stop buying scented mones. Thanks for the tips
03-17-2015 11:02 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 719 posts

03-18-2015 7:15 AM

Glad I could help. I hardly ever buy scented phero's anymore because I like to mix my own scent directly with the phero blend. The nice thing about the Love Potion scents is that they'll blend nicely with both alcohol sprays and oil based scents like GOA.

Last night is sort of a blur of laughter, alcohol and new friends. Everyone from my beautiful Bride to our waitress would be leaning on me and I felt like the king of the bar. Very social, very status, everything you would expect from both Excalibur and from Captain. Can't wait to try this out again! Life just goes so much more easily when I'm wearing Captain. Good

03-18-2015 7:15 AM
Thanks given by Vinzanity
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 719 posts

04-08-2015 8:35 AM

I am almost half way through my bottle of Captain that I'd scented with Excalibur. I am going to have to buy more Captain. This has become my go-to daily pheromone. Not only does my beautiful bride really react positively to it but everyone I come in contact with really reacts well. This is a winner of a product for me and I definitely plan on keeping a supply of it around. I'll have to decide what scent I want to add to it, though. I might get another sample of Excalibur to add to it.

04-08-2015 8:35 AM
Thanks given by meme371

GoergeFocky
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-08-2015 9:51 AM

Since you're an avid user, Snoopy: How "noticeable" is Captain unscented? Will it be tolerable without any cover? And can you tell how strong some of the PTreasures default scents are? Thanks!
04-08-2015 9:51 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 719 posts

04-08-2015 1:47 PM

(04-08-2015 9:51 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Since you're an avid user, Snoopy: How "noticeable" is Captain unscented? Will it be tolerable without any cover? And can you tell how strong some of the PTreasures default scents are? Thanks!

I'll let my quote from the "O Captain, My Captain!" thread speak for itself...

"When I sprayed on the Captain my first thought was, 'PHEW!' This stuff stinks! There has got to be a pretty healthy concentration of pheromones in that spray. After about 5 or so minutes, it dried down and all I could smell was a slightly muskier Love Potion #9 (the scent I'd covered Captain with)."

The only scented product I have from Pheromone Treasures is Grail of Affection which is Cedar and Saffron and it is not an overpowering scent by any means. I find that if I want to I can cover it with a lot of other scents without a problem.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 1:51 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-08-2015 1:47 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, GoergeFocky
GoergeFocky
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-09-2015 2:16 AM

(04-08-2015 1:47 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'll let my quote from the "O Captain, My Captain!" thread speak for itself...

"When I sprayed on the Captain my first thought was, 'PHEW!' This stuff stinks! There has got to be a pretty healthy concentration of pheromones in that spray. After about 5 or so minutes, it dried down and all I could smell was a slightly muskier Love Potion #9 (the scent I'd covered Captain with)."

The only scented product I have from Pheromone Treasures is Grail of Affection which is Cedar and Saffron and it is not an overpowering scent by any means. I find that if I want to I can cover it with a lot of other scents without a problem.

Ah, overlooked that passage. Thank you!
04-09-2015 2:16 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 719 posts

04-21-2015 12:52 PM

I loved this combination so much that I just bought a 30ml bottle of unscented Captain and a 10ml bottle of Excalibur. Because I'm crazy, I am having them add copulins to the scent just to see how people/myself react to it. I noticed that Ascend works better (in my experience) with copulins so I going to try it out. This time I estimate I'll need 4.5ml of Excalibur to give me the 15% scent strength I'm looking for.

I can't wait to try this with cops in it! *fingers crossed for another winner*

04-21-2015 12:52 PM

raikahoken
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 8 posts

04-21-2015 10:11 PM

Great story! How did you decide on 15%? Have you tried several mixes at different fragrance oil content?

XS: XiSt, cohesion*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan
Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack

*sample

Incoming: Wolf
KIV: L2K, Glace, Taboo, SOB
04-21-2015 10:11 PM

Share This Thread