Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Captain is awesome, but...
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 71 posts

Captain is awesome, but...
08-24-2015 4:09 PM

Guys, I have to say, of all the bottles I have bought recently I am digging Captain the most. I have been able to wear it 4 times now and each time has been the smoothest, most charismatic, flirtatious alpha blend I have tried outside of A314 + IS.

I wore two shots today with an additional 25mcg of XSR37 and it was a very clean smooth criminal feeling. It felt like people around me were just stopping in their tracks when I got close and waiting for me to acknowledge them. It was a very bizarre but very welcomed change

I'll type up a full review once I get another week or so with it on and few more days of modding the signature but I sure wish it came in an oil. Oily Alpha mixes seem like they are easier for me to dose in the morning and carry all day. I ended up reapplying a spray from a togo bottle around lunch, which wasn't a terrible issue at all, but after looking at the diffusion chart between oils and sprays it made me crave an oil option for the Captain vibe.

For those with experience with both, is Alpha Treasures a totally different vibe than Captain altogether?
08-24-2015 4:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra, meme371, kimosabe

Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1171
Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 965 posts

RE: Captain is awesome, but...
08-24-2015 4:23 PM

(08-24-2015 4:09 PM)Samus Wrote:  Guys, I have to say, of all the bottles I have bought recently I am digging Captain the most. I have been able to wear it 4 times now and each time has been the smoothest, most charismatic, flirtatious alpha blend I have tried outside of A314 + IS.

I wore two shots today with an additional 25mcg of XSR37 and it was a very clean smooth criminal feeling. It felt like people around me were just stopping in their tracks when I got close and waiting for me to acknowledge them. It was a very bizarre but very welcomed change

I'll type up a full review once I get another week or so with it on and few more days of modding the signature but I sure wish it came in an oil. Oily Alpha mixes seem like they are easier for me to dose in the morning and carry all day. I ended up reapplying a spray from a togo bottle around lunch, which wasn't a terrible issue at all, but after looking at the diffusion chart between oils and sprays it made me crave an oil option for the Captain vibe.

For those with experience with both, is Alpha Treasures a totally different vibe than Captain altogether?

I'm glad you are digging Captain as much as I do and I completely agree with you. I'd love to see it in an oil but I imagine it would be expensive. See my Alpha Treasures review for more of a comparison. AT is more Alpha VIP sexual so it does have a different vibe.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
230 thanks in 162 posts

You have XSR37? Any results with that solo?
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1137
Thanks received:
1056 thanks in 663 posts

08-24-2015 4:28 PM

(08-24-2015 4:23 PM)NP17 Wrote:  You have XSR37? Any results with that solo?

I'd be interested in this as well, and I'd especially like to hear from someone who's had the chance to test P90, for comparison's sake (I'm convinced XSR37 is P90).

I know you've tested P90, Snoopy. Any chance you could compare the two? (And yes, this one is 100% worth a bottle.)

No surprise it combines well with Captain. From recent reviews, I don't get the impression it's as soft as Wolf - maybe a bit too edgy on its own? Some XSR37 can go a long way in eliminating Androsterone's intimidation without losing the respect.
08-24-2015 4:28 PM
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 71 posts

08-24-2015 5:41 PM

XSR37 has got to be a near identical clone of P90

I don't have any P90 left from years back but the feel of it alone is spot on from what I remember.

Solo, is it great, it is a very well-rounded molecule. Very suave in feel ( I have not gone over 25mcg on either P90 or XSR37) with clear headed and polished appearance and mindset. I wore some solo to a conference a while back and although it wasn't an in-you-face alpha feel, it did aid in standing out in a crowd. Distinguished instead of dominant, maybe. Very enjoyable

P90 and XSR37 are incredible buffers on any alpha blend. They stand alone quite well on their own but when matched it brings whatever alpha you are wearing to a whole new level.
08-24-2015 5:41 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra

Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 71 posts

08-24-2015 5:45 PM

NP17, if you have $40 to spend I don't think you would be disappointed at all with having XSR37 in your cabinet. It definitely makes whatever else you are wearing shimmer and has enough merit to use by itself.
08-24-2015 5:45 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
230 thanks in 162 posts

08-24-2015 5:48 PM

(08-24-2015 5:45 PM)Samus Wrote:  NP17, if you have $40 to spend I don't think you would be disappointed at all with having XSR37 in your cabinet. It definitely makes whatever else you are wearing shimmer and has enough merit to use by itself.

I have some, actually. It's part of my status blend of androsterone, P75, and androstenone, and I combine that with a comfort/social blend of P74, P83, P96, and beta-androstenol. 15 mcg Androsterone and 12.5 mcg XSR37 is NOTHING. No edge or intimidation at all. Just respect and positive leadership.
08-24-2015 5:48 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
654 thanks in 306 posts

08-25-2015 2:55 PM

Great write up Samus! It's both you and kenpachi that has me looking into getting this one. Considering there are only 2 alpha blends on the market worth talking about I may pull the trigger on this one.

The Dude abides...
08-25-2015 2:55 PM
Thanks given by Samus
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 71 posts

08-25-2015 6:06 PM

It is well worth a try, Andromun

The more I wear it the more I am picking up on a flirtatious undertone to everything I say and do and I am loving the hell out of that.

Don't get me wrong, it is still safe to wear around kids but when you lock eyes with a coworker it is a very intense draw on their end to everything you say. I can see this being one hell of a base mone for something much more sexual. I am looking forward to trying it with THU this weekend to see what kind of hell I can raise.

Even with the limited use that I have with I can already tell this will be a reorder as soon as it starts running low. Not a whole lot of bottles in my cabinet make it to that shelf
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 6:09 PM by Samus.)
08-25-2015 6:06 PM
Thanks given by neon, meme371

Share This Thread