Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Captain Combos
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Captain Combos
07-21-2017 8:45 PM

I wanted to see if anyone had some awesome Captain combos they have used to great effect.

I have enjoyed Captain Hook and Captain with GOA (3 drops or sprays each)

I had another interaction I'd like to share:

I wore one spray of Corpo and 4 drops of Captain during a set on 5 interviews ( the heads of each department and CEO) that lasted 6 1/2 hours. It was a gruesome affair.

I arrived at noon and met for 45 min to an hour with ops, sales, R&D, IT and Hr followed by 90 minutes with the CEO.

Through the entire process the interviewer began by qualifying the position and their role followed by my suggestions about ways to improve their programs. I spent time on my own history and how it applied to the position. It became clear that within each interaction there was little doubt in the interviewer that I can fully help there organization. It seemed less of an interview and more of them talking about their company and struggles. At a break 4 hours in I topped off with another drop of Captain.

I am thoroughly convinced that my success was at least partly attributable to the signature I was wearing.

Has anyone else played with Captain with any other situations?

My stash:
LAL: Bad Wolf, NAG , Possess Alpha, Aqua Vitae, SXD-9, Wolf, Hypnotic
PT: Captain, Treasureful Shine, Grail of Affection,The Hookup, Alpha Treasures, Swoon Latina
LPMP: Perfect Match
APEX: Orbital
XS: Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (Cops), XIST
Alpha Dreams: Glace
07-21-2017 8:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Captain Combos
07-21-2017 10:01 PM

What I have:

----- Captain Hook has been my go to for a few days now in the clubs and bars. Not at work only residuals the next day.

Example 1: Friday night 3 sprays Captain 3 sprays THU woman 25 to 30 comes and asks me if I want "to do her" she was grabbing at my crouch and wanted me but she was not my type...no game...no interest what so ever on my part i didn't want to escalate.

Example 2: Saturday night same dose, woman 37, birthday girl, hot, little black dress, i never met before comes over and says to me "you know what I mean" I look into her eyes and say "yeah I do know exactly what you mean" (I had no clue what she meant) all while I pull her in close to me with my right arm around her waste and my left hand on the right side of her face caressing her jaw line and chin she looks deeply back into my eyes and says she smells cinnamon ( I chew cinnamon gum) I offer her a piece. She takes it and looks up at me and says "my pussy tastes like cinnamon " That was all she wrote for me. And yes it did taste cinnamon ish. My most blatant hit and follow thru on my behalf since starting on mones. May have created a stalker and she's married didn't have ring on and I didn't ask.

Disinhibting me and my target. Instilling confidence. No shit testing men or women. Respect and admiration from all.

Can't wait to hammer the strippers with this combo! (DMAN)

----- D'man, also give THA-HUG a run if you haven't already. THU+GOA. It's pussy nip. (KIMOSABE)

----- CAPTAIN HOOK: 3 sprays of Captain with 3 sprays of The HookUp: This combo is amazing!

Very smooth, and people are very happy to be around me. From this first day test, I feel this is better than THU-HUG. While THU-HUG is more subtle, Captain Hook is setting you up to "catch all the fishes in the sea". Most of the time the fishes don't come easily since you have to start the interactions.

However, going back to my experience with The HookUp as a standalone where I mentioned that where "there was barely an effort on my part ,the effects of Captain amplify the effects. There were three occasions where women would approach me and ask me questions. These women were not exposed to any pheromones yet. Another occasion was with a group of acquaintances that I exposed GOA a few times. With Captain Hook, they kept talking and tried to stay near me. This is similar when it is standalone, but the conversation steered more in future aspects such as career and life opportunities instead of sexual talk like with The HookUp standalone.

Comparing it to THU-HUG, it seems people are more happy with Captain Hook. THU-HUG tends to cause girls to be timid and perhaps quiet, but the sexual effect is easy to notice. On the other hand, Captain Hook caused people to more be talkative. It's like a Don Juan effect where people WANT to follow you. THU-HUG is like a subtle sexy boyfriend aura that HINTS of something more. (DUCKLINGSWAN)

----- Captain Hook (CAPTAIN + THU) + Dirty Primative!

2 sprays each + 2 drops DP

I won't go clubbing without it! (DON'T KNOW THE POSTER OF THE MIX)

****** 2 drops of GOA two to neck one to hands
2 sprays of CAPTAIN to hands
3 sprays of Prada la rosa

Went to Denny's cute brunette 7 20's looked me in the eyes longer than usual. I noticed she flashed her eye brows at me and she was taking my order. I was just waiting for my order, she said are you ok babe. This is new she has not said that before. I have been to this location a few times. She told me there was no rush for me to pay the check.

I wore this mix the next day at Walmart. I was checking out a hb7 blonde 20's. I saw she had these short blue jogging shorts on. I was enjoying the view. I saw her look around then look back I could feel her eyes staring at me. I can usually tell if it is in anger or interest this was interest. After she looked at me, she leaned over the cart with her ass sticking out and she stayed that way until I left. I noticed she kept looking back every couple seconds to see if I was looking.

This mix is promising I will try it out again!

******* 2 sprays of CAPTAIN the to neck
2 drops of GOA to neck
3 sprays of Paco ravine invictus

This girl came over she was hb7 20's. I took her to dinner I noticed the entire time huge dilated pupils, when she stared at me during dinner.

We got back to my place and I kissed her, it was on. This girl told me she had never came like this on more than one occasion. She was down for everything, she was super soaking wet. I made her squirt for the first time tonight. I had her head pushed in the pillow and she was loving it. My neighbors actually knocked on the door and asked her to quite down.

After the three hour marathon, she kept telling me how cute I was. I had a aura about me that she really liked, and had not seen before.

This mix is awesome. The consistency in it is amazing!

******** I would have to say this mix has deep crush then imprinting. I have had a few women who have been exposed multiple times with this mix. The bond only gets stronger the more you wear it.

The biggest example is in one of my previous posts. I wore the above mix for two days and a the girl was completely hooked on everything I said. She wanted to take me house shopping on our second date. I also noticed she took me around to a bunch of places that were really personal to her. She kept saying to me "where have you been all my life."

I have had more women tell me "I have never dropped me guard so quick" Dare I say it knocks out bitch shields? I think this stuff makes women more emotionally open. How does one attract a girl? With her emotions. I have noticed that when I have sex with this on women feel a lot more connected. After they are exhausted they cannot stop kissing me, I had one who would not let go of my hand. I feel like the ladies want me to know I'm there's, if that makes any sense.

I love GOA it's a real creeper of a product you don't see it coming, when you do the woman has dropped her guard and she is yours. You have to pull the trigger, last night this girl was waiting on me. I pulled it and she basically attacked me.

The real question does this work on every woman? Not in my experience, at my work I have two females who basically avoid me. Wearing GOA hasn't changed this one bit, if a woman has a closed mind nothing will work. (SMELLYMEN2002)

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017 10:06 PM by MMM.)
07-21-2017 10:01 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2017 9:55 AM

Awesome reports MMM
07-22-2017 9:55 AM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-29-2017 2:50 AM

Hey MMM,

3 & 3 is a lot of spray. Did you layer on your neck. Or 3 on clothing and 3 on neck?
07-29-2017 2:50 AM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Captain Combos
07-29-2017 6:45 AM

leeroy117 , You must ask this question @D'man and @Ducklingswan , not MMM !

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
07-29-2017 6:45 AM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-29-2017 7:58 PM

(07-29-2017 2:50 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Hey MMM,

3 & 3 is a lot of spray. Did you layer on your neck. Or 3 on clothing and 3 on neck?

It depends on what you wear and the general environment/weather you're in.
Those days were over 80 degree F so I wore a short-sleeved with 3 sprays of THU on one arm while the other arm had 3 sprays of Captain

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2017 7:59 PM by ducklingswan.)
07-29-2017 7:58 PM
IHGWF
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2018 12:57 AM

Wondering if anyone has had any further success with Captain combos? Many thanks!

Particularly curious to hear your experiences using (please include dosage/app points plus the age and ethnicity of yourself and the hit):
1) Captain + Escape the Friend Zone
2) Captain + Swoon?
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2018 1:00 AM by IHGWF.)
12-16-2018 12:57 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-16-2018 10:45 AM

(07-29-2017 2:50 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Hey MMM,

Sorry I missed your question. Those are NOT my testing reports. At the end of each in (parenthesis) is the forum names of each poster's report. Wizard

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-16-2018 10:45 AM

MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-21-2018 12:37 AM

(12-16-2018 12:57 AM)IHGWF Wrote:  Wondering if anyone has had any further success with Captain combos? Many thanks!

Particularly curious to hear your experiences using (please include dosage/app points plus the age and ethnicity of yourself and the hit):
1) Captain + Escape the Friend Zone
2) Captain + Swoon?

Curious about the Captain + ETFZ combo as well.

Also, Captain + Zero to 69.
12-21-2018 12:37 AM
Agfe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2019 12:32 PM

Has any one of you crazys done Capt and Z69? Just wondering for science.
03-19-2019 12:32 PM

Share This Thread